Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Brea
Question! On a clothes related topic.. Are we going with traditional wear or modern day clothes? I'm great with either to be honest but just wanted to give a double check on preference.

Question! On a clothes related topic.. Are we going with traditional wear or modern day clothes? I'm great with either to be honest but just wanted to give a double check on preference.
You know what would be cool, if we did a mix. Like Modern traditional.

@Brea

As always you relationships are great!

Callaway Termaine:

Emmaline - I think they would cause trouble together and it would be an interesting relationship. I do believe since you stated that you want her to try and be good, think that they could form some sort of small friendship over that. You know, trying to be good together and all that jazz.

Blake - Yes, I think they could be pretty good friends, making fun of others and laughing at their misery. Plus it would be interesting to see how that friendship can unravel once Callaway starts to try and be good.

Arabella - I think that would be pretty cute to be honest. She'll have to try real hard though cause he's going to be pushing her away quite a lot. I think even if they do become friends he would still see her as that overly-sweet girl but I dont think he would find her annoying.

Emmett - Probably neutral as well, though he knows it could possibly change when Callaway tries to be good, or he could always think that he's way too much trouble.

Astrid Nedakh -

Emmaline: Yes, I love that idea. Astrid would have no problem trying to even help Emmaline be good and just support her and everything and maybe that's how their friendship starts to build.

Blake - Haha I'd love to see a good fight break out. Enemies is perfect. Cause Astrid will not let Blake get away with calling her a goodie goodie and putting her down. She'd be ready to fight. (it's the warrior in her, what can you say?)

Arabella - Yes, I would agree, the best of friends.

Emmett - I do too, as long as he can handle her asking a lot of questions about his powers and about Arendelle and stuff. (she's a curious little one). But I think they would get along splendidly.
Great, I've added all of these! And, for Blake and Callaway I think we'll just have to see how Blake feels about the good kids once Callaway's started to be good.

I absolutely agree with these. However, Kristin may surprise Emmaline with what she can do. Anyways, these are all fine with me!
Sounds great! I'm looking forward to Kristin surprising- and probably in the process also impressing- Emmaline.

I'm fine with mine but I'm working on another and I added a bit to Lucas
The additions to Lucas don't change my propositions, and I'll make relations with your character once I get a chance to read the CS. Put everything we've already agreed on in my CS ♥

@Brea
Erin x Emmaline- Agreed.
Erin x Blake- I can't really see, with Erin's personality and all, that she'd view Blake as an enemy. More of someone to avoid. But yes, I agree.
Erin x Arabella- So long as Arabella doesn't over step Erin's boundaries, I can see them hanging out. Or, Erin allowing Ara to hang around her.
Erin x Emmett- Yep, neutral.

Quinton x Emmaline- I can see these two being enemies.
Quinton x Blake- Maybe even a few physical fights here and there?
Quinton x Arabella- Friends it is!
Quinton x Emmett- Yeah, friends!^^

Tate x Emmaline- Yeah, I can see these two being friends with the occasional fling.
Tate x Blake- Like some disasterous duo! I can see these two being partners in crime.
Tate x Arabella- This is going to be so interesting to write out! Whilst Arabella is trying to "fix" Tate, he'll be trying to do the same to her. He'd take joy in trying to tarnish her innocence and would go to extreme lengths to fluster her. Almost like a more vulgar version of Beauty and the Beast. We should probably discuss in PMs the specifics and such because there are many different routes for this relationship to go.
Tate x Emmett- Alright. However, Tate would take up every opportunity to mess with him.
Ooo, good idea for Quinton and Blake. I can see them getting physical every now and then. Added everything else too!

Oh shoot EDIT: I agree! Send me a PM and we can discuss major idea's and whatnot. (Usually I'd send the Pm, but I gotta clean up my tabs before I even think of doing anything else... just go ahead and send one and I'll reply asap. ♥)

Last edited:
~ I was thinking of them arriving in traditional wear and than changing it to a mix up of modernized and traditional wear.

Reactions: HEX and Brea
~ I was thinking of them arriving in traditional wear and than changing it to a mix up of modernized and traditional wear.
I was thinking Violet might show up modern even if everyone is traditional because she is kind of out there with the crazies

Reactions: Shayla
Astrid was going to show up in something like the picture below, just because that's what they wear where she lives and stuff

[spoili]
Kida02.jpg
[/spoili]

All my previous relationship ideas have been answered, and in the time that took new characters have been finished. So time for MORE Relationship Propositions:
Here's how it works: [spoili][/spoili]
[spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
I will be adding a relationships section to all of my Character Sheets. [/spoili]

@IceQueen

• Michael DunBroch (Merida) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm... Emmaline would look over a redhead from Scottland (I'm pretty sure that's the setting of brave?). So, probably Neutral for these two.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Other than enjoying making fun of his accent I'd say Blake would be neutral about him.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be buddies. What do you think?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral, Emmett isn't anywhere near as adventurous as Micheal and so he wouldn't really hang out with him.

@Satan's Mistress - Gonna keep these short, because their personalities are short and non-descriptive, so I don't have any specifics to go off of.

[USER=20365]@Meggie[/USER]
  • Leon Falicer (Dr. Falicer) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm, I think they could star off as neutral, but then later on in the roleplay develop a friendship. what do you think?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Neutral, I think. Blake would think it was such a shame that Leon didn't do more evil things, considering the great power he must have inherited from his father.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be friends. Arabella would see the good in him, and like him for it.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think that these two would be neutral. Emmett wouldn't care much about him at all.

((Little Note to Myself: Little_Ghost98 is making Son of Aurora, Daughter of Cruela, Son of Gaston, and Daughter of Snow White. Hasn't gotten Character sheets up yet.))

Last edited:
Those all work

@Satan's Mistress

My girl is paired up with your guy, and I look forward to see what happens! He's a foot and an inch taller than her! XD (I love height differences.) I look forward to rping with you.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Brea
I PM'd you! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer
Finishing my intro posts as we speak! ^^

Reactions: Stargazer
Going to start working on mine! Get ready to meet Astrid and Callaway!

@Shayla

Whoops, double posting sorry. Anyway, I'll wait for you to get yours up so then maybe Callaway and Arianna can interact

EDIT: I re-read your character (cause I originally skimmed over) And I'm in love with! I'm truly excited to see how things go with her and Callaway. They are both guarded each for different reasons and so it's going to be interesting to see if either of them can break down the walls.

Plus the wonder boy touch. Freaking awesome.

• Love
I'm currently finishing up a project for english whilst trying to finish up my relaitonship suggestions. XD It sucks to be a procrastinator.

Having a bit of problem with my coding so I will be finishing my posts and going back and forth in fixing it.

Having a bit of problem with my coding so I will be finishing my posts and going back and forth in fixing it.
I feel you

Status
Not open for further replies.