Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make him. I kind of feel bad since I wanted to make a female and that opened it up. Plus I know that I'm not paired with Yandere, so I dont mind making it.

Ah okay, then. I look forward to seeing him. :)

~ I think I'd be fine with it as long as @Infinite_Darkness feels good about pairing our two characters with one another.
I am fine with this arrangement. It will be challenging, but Shan doesn't want to be married either.

All righty, I suppose now is as good of a time as any (especially before all the characters are up and I have to read them all at once) to make my RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
I will be adding a relationships section to all of my Character Sheets. [/spoili]

Wow, that was long. Anyways, now onto the fun part:

@Shayla :
  • Elizabeth Hook (Captain Hook) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Oh these two could cause so much trouble together. I'm thinking friends, possible good ones.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - How funny, neither of them ever wanted to be married. But, for different reasons. I think these two would be buddies, but not very close. What do you think?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Elizabeth would certainly scare Arabella, and so she'd try not to displease her. I don't see them being friends, but Ara wouldn't think of her as an enemy. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett wouldn't like her at all. He certainly would not pick a fight with her, but also wouldn't back down if she started one. Rivals, maybe?
  • Arianna Telvarie (Hercules & Megara) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Oooo Emma would despise her, and she would make it well known. Enemies for sure.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two... I think they would be more of rivals than enemies. He would take any chance he got to insult her.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two would be friends, they're both very nice and everything. Arabella would admire Arianna's bravery too, and wish she could go on such quests as the daughter of Hercules has.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I don't know... I don't see them being great friends, but I'm not finding a reason for them not to like each other either. Except for maybe her flirtatious habits would make him a tad bit uncomfortable. Neutral?
  • Melody Virella (Ariel & Eric) - (Noticed you kept the name of their actual daughter... nice.)
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - She would make Emma sick. And, as a result, Emma would torture her at any given opportunity. And even better! Emma's mother tried to destroy Melody's parents! Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two... hmm... I think enemies as well. Blake would see her happiness and the happy childhood she had and envy her for it, wanting nothing more than to take her happiness away from her. EXCEPT FOR WAIT! They're paired together! Amazing. I see a complicated relationship in their future... I'm thinking they'll start off as hating each other, but as they grow to know each other they'll learn to love one another? Maybe she could bring out the good in him?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Besties! Their's nothing else they could be.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think these two can be friends, just not best friends. What do you think?

@Infinite_Darkness :

• Kristin Gothel (Mother Gothel) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmm, these two would be buddies I think. Emmaline would simply think of Kristin as mediocre, and so she'd have no real desire to get close to her. But, that doesn't mean the two couldn't wreck havoc together from time to time.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Friends, I'd say. Perhaps not extremely close, but they'd understand each other and get along, as well as cause lots and lots of trouble! What do you think?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Hmmm... Ara would see a sad girl who refused all help. She'd be nice to Kristin, as that is her nature, but the two wouldn't be friends. they just don't click. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - He wouldn't sympathize with her, nor would he have any real reason to hate her. Neutral?
  • Nasira Reshm (Jafar) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hm, she'd only see Nasira as an obstacle- someone standing in her way for total power. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I was going to say friends, but after giving it some more thought I think Rivals might be a more interesting way to go with these two. Couldn't you just imagine them trying to one-up each other with their magic tricks?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think that Arabella would just constantly bug her withbeing nice, but eventually they could grow into being friends. I mean, it'll take a long while, but maybe eventually. Thoughts?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I don't see him having a very strong opinion about her. Neutral?
  • Li Shan (Mulan & Shang) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm, neutral for these two, I think. She may pick on him when the opportunity came up, but she wouldn't look for an opportunity herself. I don't think he'd really pick a fight with her either.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - A little boy who does everything mommy and daddy says? Easy prey. I think that Blake would go out of his way to mess with Li, just because he'd find if amusing. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I see these two being friends, obviously. Both of good nature, both wanting to please the people around them.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - He'd see Li as somone honorable and trustworthy, and therefore worthy of friendship. Would you agree to them being friends as well?

@Meggie :
  • Belladonna Fitzherbert (Rapunzel & Flynn) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - "Belladonna Fitzherbert? What an ungodly name. I'll just call you blondie instead." Hmmm, not enemies, but definitely not friends. I'm thinking just Neutral- though, of course, if Belladonna does get in Emma's way at all Emma won't hesitate to harm her or whatever.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I can see her challenging him, and he wouldn't like that one bit. Rivals?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I don't think these two would be friends. But, Arabella wouldn't hate her either... Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Let's see, I think these two could be friends. Perhaps not best friend, but I can see them flocking together. Thoughts?
  • Victor Fontana (Hans) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't see Victor really catching Emma's eye in any way. Neutral?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - He tries to be good? Oh how this would annoy Blake- especially since he would see being bad as Victor's birthright. Blake would see anyone who denies his nature as an enemy, and so I propose these two be enemies.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Anyone who tries to overcome their parent's reputation is all good in Arabella's book, and she'd encourage him ever step of the way. Friends? (Oh and they share the same views on the arrangement, even better)
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Ah, he wants to be good. But, Emmett wouldn't see that... all he would see as the son of a man who tried to kill his mother and left his aunt for dead. Emmett would despise him, and therefore be very cold towards him (pun intended). Rivals?
  • Lucas Ali (Aladdin & Jasmine) - Not much to go off of, because it is way less detailed than your other two, but I'll make due.
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't think she'd like him at all. She'd find his nerdy and 'adorable' traits to just be flat out annoying, and therefore would stay away from him at all costs. And if she couldn't avoid him she'd make him miserable.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Same thing as Emmaline, rivals?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I suppose these two could be friends, for Ara is friends with anyone willing.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral?

@IceQueen

@Justaddnutts :

• Quya Huamani (Yzma) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm I think these two would be friends. They could cause some trouble together, and might understand each other on an unspoken level.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I think these two could be friends too. Both judges based on their parents, both bad kids.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Ara wouldn't hate her, but would certainly try to avoid her. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Ah, these two are to be married. Let's see here... His mother would have taught him to recognize actions made out of fear, and so he'd see that her vanity was only a way to hide fear. I think with time he could grow to love her, and he'd only want to make her feel secure about herself. How she responds to him, though, is entirely up to you... just let me know what I should add to my CS for them. (Haha, maybe "It's Complicated")

@Yandere-Chan -
  • Erin Charming (Cinderella & Charming) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think Emma would often over look such a quiet girl. Neutral?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Blake will see her insecurity and take great advantage of it. He'll take any opportunity to ruin her day. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - While Arabella would try very hard to be her friend, I only see Erin pushing her away. I think they'd be very neutral, except for Ara's constant attempt at becoming actual friends.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett wouldn't approach her, she wouldn't approach him. Neutral?
  • Quinton Liddell (Alice) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmm... She'd probably hate him, for being so confident and liking himself so much. She'd want to destroy his self esteem, just to make herself feel better. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Another cheerful personality. Ew. Blake would try to crush him whenever possible. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends, I think. These two would likely get along great!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think these two could be friends too. Not close friends, as Quinton isn't the type of person Emmett would share personal things with, but friends all the same.
  • Tate Grimhilde (Evil Queen) - (I know you listed Gwendolyn Grimhilde but I'm saying evil queen because I'm sure I'll forget who it is if I don't)
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Friends, I think. Perhaps they could have been hook-up-buddies in the past too, to kind of spice things up?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I think these two would make great friends. Both evil for the sake of being evil, these two could cause a lot of trouble together. Thoughts?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Tate is one of the few types of people that Arabella will not stand for- people who are evil and squash any chance given to them for change. He'd infuriate her. BUT WAIT! They're arranged to be married. How wonderful. I think these two could have a very complicated relationship. Arabella would try to see the good in him, and also try to create some... she'll definitely have a handful on her hands and a constant headache. Any specific things you want to happen between these two? I'm open to suggestions!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett probably wouldn't like him at all, but wouldn't start any fights unless he threatened someone he cared about. Neutral?

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
  • Callaway Termaine (Evil Stepmother) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think these two would be buddies. Cause trouble together, but wouldn't be close enough to call each other friends.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two might be able to be friends, however. Until later on in the roleplay when Callaway begins to show his nicer side... if you decide to do that, that is. But, until then, I can see the two being friends.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Arabella would work hard to be his friend, believing that there must be good in him. Though he'd probably try to push her away.... what do you think? Could they eventually become friends, or would he always think of Arabella as the overly-sweet annoying girl?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral, I'd say. Emmett would think Callaway was far more trouble than he was worth... and also that he had a weird name.
  • Astrid Nedakh (Milo & Kida) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - At first I think these two would be Neutral, but as time goes on and Emmaline starts to be good (as I am planning on having her do) I think the two could become friends. Thoughts?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - A girl who works hard for good grades in school? Puh-Lease! He is going to call her 'Goodie-Goodie' constantly, and make sure she knows he doesn't like her love for learning. "Ugh, privileged people, don't they know school is a waste of time? Astrid makes me sick!" I think Enemies.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be great friends. Wouldn't you agree?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - A girl who can stand for herself, now that's someone Emmett could get behind. I think these two could be friends too.

((Little Notes to Myself:. IceQueen is working on Son of Merida here. ..Satan's Mistress is working on Damon Hail (Hades), Elana Snow (Anna & Kirstoff) and Dallas Heart (Queen of Hearts) here. Characters that have yet to be made too, but don't have a post yet: Little_Ghost98 is making Son of Aurora, Daughter of Cruela, Son of Gaston, and Daughter of Snow White. Meggie is making Son of Dr. Faciller.))

Last edited:
I am fine with this arrangement. It will be challenging, but Shan doesn't want to be married either.
Well with Lizzy she does want to marry but only someone she wants and will eventually open up her heart to love once someone breaks through the walls of doubt and fear. I want for all my characters to eventually fall in love of course. ^^

Well with Lizzy she does want to marry but only someone she wants and will eventually open up her heart to love once someone breaks through the walls of doubt and fear. I want for all my characters to eventually fall in love of course. ^^
Well of course I do to. That's just the thing that will take a long time for Shan, is deciding that Lizzy is who he wants to marry. He wants to find true love so his going to fight the whole arranged marriage thing cause that's the first thing he has done for himself in a long time. Seeing that his family is all about honor his always done what is good for the people around him, not himself. So...that is going to be the challenge with Shan.

Well of course I do to. That's just the thing that will take a long time for Shan, is deciding that Lizzy is who he wants to marry. He wants to find true love so his going to fight the whole arranged marriage thing cause that's the first thing he has done for himself in a long time. Seeing that his family is all about honor his always done what is good for the people around him, not himself. So...that is going to be the challenge with Shan.
Lizzy for sure will fight the marriage ordeal since she is used to her freedom and having a completely independent lifestyle since her father had taken her away from that of her mother and the court lifestyle. She will want to be loved secretly whilst retaining a life of freedom and adventure instead of having all that stolen away from her.. A marriage that would suit all. It will be quite hard for both of them to face things..

@Brea

As always you relationships are great!

Callaway Termaine:

Emmaline - I think they would cause trouble together and it would be an interesting relationship. I do believe since you stated that you want her to try and be good, think that they could form some sort of small friendship over that. You know, trying to be good together and all that jazz.

Blake - Yes, I think they could be pretty good friends, making fun of others and laughing at their misery. Plus it would be interesting to see how that friendship can unravel once Callaway starts to try and be good.

Arabella - I think that would be pretty cute to be honest. She'll have to try real hard though cause he's going to be pushing her away quite a lot. I think even if they do become friends he would still see her as that overly-sweet girl but I dont think he would find her annoying.

Emmett - Probably neutral as well, though he knows it could possibly change when Callaway tries to be good, or he could always think that he's way too much trouble.

Astrid Nedakh -

Emmaline: Yes, I love that idea. Astrid would have no problem trying to even help Emmaline be good and just support her and everything and maybe that's how their friendship starts to build.

Blake - Haha I'd love to see a good fight break out. Enemies is perfect. Cause Astrid will not let Blake get away with calling her a goodie goodie and putting her down. She'd be ready to fight. (it's the warrior in her, what can you say?)

Arabella - Yes, I would agree, the best of friends.

Emmett - I do too, as long as he can handle her asking a lot of questions about his powers and about Arendelle and stuff. (she's a curious little one). But I think they would get along splendidly.

Reactions: Brea
Lizzy for sure will fight the marriage ordeal since she is used to her freedom and having a completely independent lifestyle since her father had taken her away from that of her mother and the court lifestyle. She will want to be loved secretly whilst retaining a life of freedom and adventure instead of having all that stolen away from her.. A marriage that would suit all. It will be quite hard for both of them to face things..
Challenge accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Infinite_Darkness :

• Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmm, these two would be buddies I think. Emmaline would simply think of Kristin as mediocre, and so she'd have no real desire to get close to her. But, that doesn't mean the two couldn't wreck havoc together from time to time.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Friends, I'd say. Perhaps not extremely close, but they'd understand each other and get along, as well as cause lots and lots of trouble! What do you think?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Hmmm... Ara would see a sad girl who refused all help. She'd be nice to Kristin, as that is her nature, but the two wouldn't be friends. they just don't click. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - He wouldn't sympathize with her, nor would he have any real reason to hate her. Neutral?
  • Nasira Reshm (Jafar) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hm, she'd only see Nasira as an obstacle- someone standing in her way for total power. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I was going to say friends, but after giving it some more thought I think Rivals might be a more interesting way to go with these two. Couldn't you just imagine them trying to one-up each other with their magic tricks?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think that Arabella would just constantly bug her withbeing nice, but eventually they could grow into being friends. I mean, it'll take a long while, but maybe eventually. Thoughts?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I don't see him having a very strong opinion about her. Neutral?
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm, neutral for these two, I think. She may pick on him when the opportunity came up, but she wouldn't look for an opportunity herself. I don't think he'd really pick a fight with her either.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - A little boy who does everything mommy and daddy says? Easy prey. I think that Blake would go out of his way to mess with Li, just because he'd find if amusing. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I see these two being friends, obviously. Both of good nature, both wanting to please the people around them.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - He'd see Li as somone honorable and trustworthy, and therefore worthy of friendship. Would you agree to them being friends as well?
I absolutely agree with these. However, Kristin may surprise Emmaline with what she can do. Anyways, these are all fine with me!

All righty, I suppose now is as good of a time as any (especially before all the characters are up and I have to read them all at once) to make my RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
I will be adding a relationships section to all of my Character Sheets. [/spoili]

@Shayla :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Oh these two could cause so much trouble together. I'm thinking friends, possible good ones.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - How funny, neither of them ever wanted to be married. But, for different reasons. I think these two would be buddies, but not very close. What do you think?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Elizabeth would certainly scare Arabella, and so she'd try not to displease her. I don't see them being friends, but Ara wouldn't think of her as an enemy. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett wouldn't like her at all. He certainly would not pick a fight with her, but also wouldn't back down if she started one. Rivals, maybe?
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Oooo Emma would despise her, and she would make it well known. Enemies for sure.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two... I think they would be more of rivals than enemies. He would take any chance he got to insult her.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two would be friends, they're both very nice and everything. Arabella would admire Arianna's bravery too, and wish she could go on such quests as the daughter of Hercules has.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I don't know... I don't see them being great friends, but I'm not finding a reason for them not to like each other either. Except for maybe her flirtatious habits would make him a tad bit uncomfortable. Neutral?
  • Melody Virella (Ariel & Eric) - (Noticed you kept the name of their actual daughter... nice.)
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - She would make Emma sick. And, as a result, Emma would torture her at any given opportunity. And even better! Emma's mother tried to destroy Melody's parents! Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two... hmm... I think enemies as well. Blake would see her happiness and the happy childhood she had and envy her for it, wanting nothing more than to take her happiness away from her. EXCEPT FOR WAIT! They're paired together! Amazing. I see a complicated relationship in their future... I'm thinking they'll start off as hating each other, but as they grow to know each other they'll learn to love one another? Maybe she could bring out the good in him?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think these two can be friends, just not best friends. What do you think?

@Infinite_Darkness :

• Nasira Reshm (Jafar) -
@Meggie :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - "Belladonna Fitzherbert? What an ungodly name. I'll just call you blondie instead." Hmmm, not enemies, but definitely not friends. I'm thinking just Neutral- though, of course, if Belladonna does get in Emma's way at all Emma won't hesitate to harm her or whatever.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I can see her challenging him, and he wouldn't like that one bit. Rivals?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I don't think these two would be friends. But, Arabella wouldn't hate her either... Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Let's see, I think these two could be friends. Perhaps not best friend, but I can see them flocking together. Thoughts?
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't see Victor really catching Emma's eye in any way. Neutral?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - He tries to be good? Oh how this would annoy Blake- especially since he would see being bad as Victor's birthright. Blake would see anyone who denies his nature as an enemy, and so I propose these two be enemies.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Anyone who tries to overcome their parent's reputation is all good in Arabella's book, and she'd encourage him ever step of the way. Friends? (Oh and they share the same views on the arrangement, even better)
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Ah, he wants to be good. But, Emmett wouldn't see that... all he would see as the son of a man who tried to kill his mother and left his aunt for dead. Emmett would despise him, and therefore be very cold towards him (pun intended). Rivals?
  • Lucas Ali (Aladdin & Jasmine) - Not much to go off of, because it is way less detailed than your other two, but I'll make due.
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't think she'd like him at all. She'd find his nerdy and 'adorable' traits to just be flat out annoying, and therefore would stay away from him at all costs. And if she couldn't avoid him she'd make him miserable.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I suppose these two could be friends, for Ara is friends with anyone willing.

@IceQueen

@Justaddnutts :

• Quya Huamani (Yzma) -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm I think these two would be friends. They could cause some trouble together, and might understand each other on an unspoken level.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I think these two could be friends too. Both judges based on their parents, both bad kids.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Ara wouldn't hate her, but would certainly try to avoid her. Neutral?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Ah, these two are to be married. Let's see here... His mother would have taught him to recognize actions made out of fear, and so he'd see that her vanity was only a way to hide fear. I think with time he could grow to love her, and he'd only want to make her feel secure about herself. How she responds to him, though, is entirely up to you... just let me know what I should add to my CS for them. (Haha, maybe "It's Complicated")

@Yandere-Chan -
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think Emma would often over look such a quiet girl. Neutral?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Blake will see her insecurity and take great advantage of it. He'll take any opportunity to ruin her day. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - While Arabella would try very hard to be her friend, I only see Erin pushing her away. I think they'd be very neutral, except for Ara's constant attempt at becoming actual friends.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett wouldn't approach her, she wouldn't approach him. Neutral?
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmm... She'd probably hate him, for being so confident and liking himself so much. She'd want to destroy his self esteem, just to make herself feel better. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Another cheerful personality. Ew. Blake would try to crush him whenever possible. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends, I think. These two would likely get along great!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think these two could be friends too. Not close friends, as Quinton isn't the type of person Emmett would share personal things with, but friends all the same.
  • Tate Grimhilde (Evil Queen) - (I know you listed Gwendolyn Grimhilde but I'm saying evil queen because I'm sure I'll forget who it is if I don't)
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Friends, I think. Perhaps they could have been hook-up-buddies in the past too, to kind of spice things up?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - I think these two would make great friends. Both evil for the sake of being evil, these two could cause a lot of trouble together. Thoughts?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Tate is one of the few types of people that Arabella will not stand for- people who are evil and squash any chance given to them for change. He'd infuriate her. BUT WAIT! They're arranged to be married. How wonderful. I think these two could have a very complicated relationship. Arabella would try to see the good in him, and also try to create some... she'll definitely have a handful on her hands and a constant headache. Any specific things you want to happen between these two? I'm open to suggestions!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Emmett probably wouldn't like him at all, but wouldn't start any fights unless he threatened someone he cared about. Neutral?

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think these two would be buddies. Cause trouble together, but wouldn't be close enough to call each other friends.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - These two might be able to be friends, however. Until later on in the roleplay when Callaway begins to show his nicer side... if you decide to do that, that is. But, until then, I can see the two being friends.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Arabella would work hard to be his friend, believing that there must be good in him. Though he'd probably try to push her away.... what do you think? Could they eventually become friends, or would he always think of Arabella as the overly-sweet annoying girl?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral, I'd say. Emmett would think Callaway was far more trouble than he was worth... and also that he had a weird name.
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - At first I think these two would be Neutral, but as time goes on and Emmaline starts to be good (as I am planning on having her do) I think the two could become friends. Thoughts?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - A girl who works hard for good grades in school? Puh-Lease! He is going to call her 'Goodie-Goodie' constantly, and make sure she knows he doesn't like her love for learning. "Ugh, privileged people, don't they know school is a waste of time? Astrid makes me sick!" I think Enemies.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be great friends. Wouldn't you agree?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - A girl who can stand for herself, now that's someone Emmett could get behind. I think these two could be friends too.

((Little Notes to Myself:. IceQueen is working on Son of Merida here. ..Satan's Mistress is working on Damon Hail (Hades), Elana Snow (Anna & Kirstoff) and Dallas Heart (Queen of Hearts) here. Characters that have yet to be made too, but don't have a post yet: Little_Ghost98 is making Son of Aurora, Daughter of Cruela, Son of Gaston, and Daughter of Snow White. Meggie is making Son of Dr. Faciller.))
I'm fine with mine but I'm working on another and I added a bit to Lucas

@Shayla :

@Infinite_Darkness :

• Nasira Reshm (Jafar) -

@Meggie :

@IceQueen

@Justaddnutts :

• Quya Huamani (Yzma) -

@Yandere-Chan -

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ

~ Positively fine with all of these for sure! ^^

@Brea
Erin x Emmaline- Agreed.
Erin x Blake- I can't really see, with Erin's personality and all, that she'd view Blake as an enemy. More of someone to avoid. But yes, I agree.
Erin x Arabella- So long as Arabella doesn't over step Erin's boundaries, I can see them hanging out. Or, Erin allowing Ara to hang around her.
Erin x Emmett- Yep, neutral.

Quinton x Emmaline- I can see these two being enemies.
Quinton x Blake- Maybe even a few physical fights here and there?
Quinton x Arabella- Friends it is!
Quinton x Emmett- Yeah, friends!^^

Tate x Emmaline- Yeah, I can see these two being friends with the occasional fling.
Tate x Blake- Like some disasterous duo! I can see these two being partners in crime.
Tate x Arabella- This is going to be so interesting to write out! Whilst Arabella is trying to "fix" Tate, he'll be trying to do the same to her. He'd take joy in trying to tarnish her innocence and would go to extreme lengths to fluster her. Almost like a more vulgar version of Beauty and the Beast. We should probably discuss in PMs the specifics and such because there are many different routes for this relationship to go.
Tate x Emmett- Alright. However, Tate would take up every opportunity to mess with him.

Looks like a missed a lot while I was gone! Whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.