Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked at the door quickly, hearing Luhan's voice before jumping to her feet and running to the dress, hiding it in her closet quickly. Her mother giggled lightly before standing up as well and walking to the door, opening it. "I'll leave you to alone.." She said to Luhan, smiling gently before walking towards the streets.
Aria on the other hand was standing in front of the closet door, eye wide, looking at Luhan. "Hi.." She said slowly, biting her lip a bit. She felt that it was bad luck for the groom to see the wedding dress before the wedding day.
"I-I don't need any help with anything." She told him, standing up straight and walking the bed once again, taking a seat with a small sigh, her feet legs dangling a bit from the bed since she was so short.​

Taking a seat across from Aria, he allowed himself to stretch out a bit, extending his long legs ahead of him. "Can you believe it?" Luhan wasn't sure he wanted to go through with this, but everything overwhelmed him.

"Any plans for the future...?" He wasn't sure how else to start the conversation.

She bit her lip a bit, thinking. "Divorce?" She joked a bit, raising an eyebrow with a small smile before giggling then shrugged. "Not sure, kids is a must for my family since they want to extend the family tree.." She told him, laying back on her back, sighing out softly. "But other than that no idea..". She admitted, looking over at him with a now weak smile. "Why what do you want to do?" She asked.

Luhan chuckled lighty at get joke. "Sounds like a plan." He stated playing along. To be honest, he was still rather terrified of the prospect of getting married. He wasn't even sure if any feeling toward Aria. Setting down in a chair, he heaved a sigh. "Right... Children..." He knew it would be part of their duty to have children, but he honestly didn't know if he wanted them this early. Sure he adored kids, but he was still young. Something that terrified him even more than marriage was the event that was supposed to happen at night. Sighing uncomfortably, "I wanted to talk about the wedding night, actually.."

Her eyes got a bit wide. "What.." She mumbled, her body tending quickly and her eyes widening. She was as well terrified about getting married and having children! I mean it wasn't like she was a virgin because.. She wasn't but she was still scared because it was him! She didn't know what she felt towards him and maybe she never will feel anything towards him ever... Maybe they could like.. Just medically put the baby makin juice inside her without actually doing stuff but that was just her being stupid and her mind wondering off.

He blinked, surprised she didn't know. It had been a tradition for a long, long time. Luhan let himself chuckle a bit at her wide eyed expression. "Hey, it'll be fine, we'll figure it out.." Everything at this point just felt so rushed. He could literally feel the the layers of tension and awkwardness from this topic. Deciding for a slightly different topic, "well... If you ever had a kid, would you want a girl or a boy, and what would you name it?"

She paused at the question, glancing down for a moment at her lap, thinking. "I want a girl..." She told him, "And I want her name to be Meiko.." She finishes, clenching her teeth, her expression tense and her eyes still wide as she stared at her lap, squirming a bit. "What about you...?" She asked, raising a dark eyebrow.

He thought for a moment. The truth was, he had never really thought that far down the road. "Hmm.. Maybe a girl as well? I haven't really thought of a name.. Maybe TianYi? It means peace of the world in mandarin.." He trailed off.

He let himself smile a little bit, "why the tense face? Would you like me to leave?"

She shook her head quickly, looking away from him, her cheeks heating up a bit. "No! I mean.. Not if you want to.." She mumbled, biting her lip gently. "That's a cute name... Meiko means bud.. And is normally given to someone who will do great things.." She mumbled softly. "Maybe if she knows what her name means.. She'll try her hardest to do what she loves?" She asked, glancing over at him with a small smile.

Luhan smile. "That's an adorable name... If we were to ever have a child, I wpuld want them to have the ability to choose who they'd want to spend the rest of their life with.." In more tranquil moments, he could feel more relaxed and heartfelt with Aria. He didn't want their marriage to be hateful, despite the fact that none of them had wanted this. Maybe it was cliche, but he honestly believed that everything happens for a reason.

"We could use both names? I don't know if you do middles names but you know..." She shrugged lightly, smiling a bit more. "I really like TianYi as well... It's very cute.." She told him. "Meiko TianYi? Or TianYi Meiko?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. She was very fond of Asian names, more than Russian or American, they had a nice ring to it.

"I think Meiko TianYi sounds better." Luhan nodded his head in agreement. "Now all we need is a kid to name." He joked, laughing to show it. His tone was light hearted and teasing, the most relaxed he had been around Aria since the first time they had met.

"I'm going to go back to my room.. Some more preparations have to be attended to." He murmured, bowing slightly before excusing himself.

((Want to time skip to the day of the wedding?))

"Oh.. Okay.. See you." She said, placing her hands in her lap, watching him leave the room, her smile never leaving 'Maybe this won't be that bad...' She thought to herself.
(Sure! ^^)

Reactions: XiaoLu
The morning rolled by much sooner than he had anticipated. Soon enough, he had been forced out of bed and into a tuxedo. He was much more nervous than anything. What if he messed up the vows and humiliated both royal families? What if he tripped?

As the hour moved by slightly sluggishly, the preparations had been made and he was ushered out to the stand where there stood hundreds of tv broadcasts and thousands more of journalists and photographers. He stood there, probably looking like an idiot, rubbing his hands nervously as he waited for the cues to start the wedding.

Aria looked at herself in the long tall mirror. Her blue eyes wide and her body tense. She looked at herself in the tight fitting dress. Though she wore her flat shoes because she didn't like being taller than 5'2.
"You look so beautiful baby.." Her mother said to her, smoothing the dress out. Her hair in a beautiful curly bun, to long strains from her hair framing her face. Luhan's mother did it of course. "Look more excited~ it's your wedding day!" But Aria was more scared than excited.

Luhan was barely able to keep his mouth shut when he saw Aria (hope this is okay with you. Trying to get things to move along, so this post isn't a one liner.) She honestly looked stunning, especially on the Chinese Kimono gown. His mother had outdone herself, he noted when he saw her hair. "Hey." He murmured as the ceremony began and the orchestra began to play.

"Hi.." She mumbled back softly. Her cheeks were a light pink shade and her smile small. "You look nice.." She told him, her smile widening a bit more. Which was true, he did look very handsome, all fancy with his tuxedo and his cute little smile a- 'Wait... What am I thinking.. I can't like him, I mean, I could! But he has a lover a-and I-I... Now that I think about.. I have no one a-and we would be married right?' Her cheeks heated up more as her thoughts took over, everyone fading away and the 'priest' (who ever it is) talkings voice drowned out. It was only him and her.

Reactions: XiaoLu
At this point, he was crazy nervous. The insides of his palm were sweating as he focused on Aria. "You look beautiful." He murmured as the priest repeated the vows, which he answered accordingly. Part of him dreaded what came next, the other half of him was excited.

"You may now kiss the bride." The Priest announced, and Luhan leaned forward, tilting his head slightly before gently pecking Aria's lips. Nothing over the top. Leading her down the pathway, he held her hand gently so she wouldn't fall.

Once the priest said 'kiss the bride' her heart started to pound though the kiss was only a gentle peak but it brought her back into reality.
The next thing she knew they were walking down the pathway. Her eyes were wide and her palms sweaty as she clenched his hand, swallowing hard. 'We kissed...'.

(Time skip ^^? Maybe to the wedding dinner or the night time/'honey moon' thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.