Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think Beijing would be the best choice.." He murmured opening the door to their bedroom. Sitting down on their freshly made bed, "first things first... Who's Ivan?" His voice was quiet, he wasn't angry, he just wanted an explanation at this point. "Its not healthy to keep secrets in marriage.. I'll tell you about Kisa as well afterwards.."

She blinked a few times, eye wide as she looked him. Her blue eyes seemed to look a bit glassy. "He was my lover... I've known him since I was 8 but.. After some family arguments my mother told me to never see him again but we didn't listen.." She explained, resting her hands behind herself, leaning back a bit. "But sooner or later Ivan died by guillain barre disorder a year ago.." She said with a shrug. "My mother hated him but I loved him.. We were going to have a life together..." She paused for a moment. "We were going to name our daughter Meiko.." She finished, her voice cracking a bit as she spoke, not looking at him, only the wall in front of them.

"Ahh.." Luhan murmured, wrapping his arms around Aria and pulling her into a hug. "Were you pregnant with his child before?" A frown creased his otherwise smooth forehead. Estimating from the time of this story, she couldn't have been more than 15-16 years old. That would have been scandalous. "If we ever have a child, I think Meiko Ivan is a lovely name for a boy, don't you think so?"

She nodded lightly, tears building up in her eyes before leaning against him, laying her head on his chest. "I was to young so I had to do what was right and get rid of her.. I know that sounds horrible but me and him didn't know what to do.. And he was already sick when we found out.." She mumbled a bit, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "Y-yeah... It would be a lovely name.." She agreed, not looking up at him. "But.. Who is Kisa..? I'm assuming she was your lover too..?".

"Don't worry about it.. I understand... You're brave to make that decision and to withstand that. There aren't many girls like you.." They shared a moment, Luhan wiping away her unshed tears with his thumb while holding her close to him. He leaned down, resting his chin on her head in a small display of affection, his hands wrapping around the small of her back.

"Kisa? We were lovers before this.. I had met her through a ball my parents had set up.. She was from a lower class, so naturally my parents didn't approve of the match. I didn't listen to them, and we began dating. I convinced myself there had to be a way, and maybe we could get married.. After our marriage.. Let's just say, Kisa can become very jealous.. So I don't want you to meet her just yet.."

She closes her eyes, nodding a bit. "I understand.." She mumbled softly. "She will understand one day.. I hope.. I mean you did tell me we were alike, I would understand her position but I know I would get over it some day... But I want you to know that if one day you choose to go back to her you can.. In the end she might always be waiting for you married or not.." She said, moving her head from under his chin and looking up at him. "I wouldn't stop you..".

"No need to get all sentimental, now." Luhan joked, "I don't think I'll be going back to Kisa... It's s fresh start for all of us now.."

Breaking away from their embrace, Luhan opened their closet, "how about we do some packing before we leave for Beijing?"

"Oh.. Alright." She stopped up from her spot before walking to the closet. "Is it hot there?" She asked, looking through her clothes with a light glare, most of them winter light clothing since.. She lived in Russia! "Because I don't have that many summer like clothing.." She grumbled, huffing a bit.

"It's really hot in Beijing.. I'm sure my mom and sister will be happy to lend you some clothing, plus we'll be able to buy some when we get there." Luhan stated as he shifted through his clothing, dumping his clothing into his suitcase.

"Hmf.." She took a hand full of dresses before setting them in her suit case lazily, grabbing a few other things and throwing them in their with a sigh. "How long will we be there?" She asked, glancing over at him, raising an eyebrow. "A week? Maybe 2?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Two is definitely enough to see all the monuments, so probably two.. We can decide where else you want to travel then as well.. Shanghai or something as well." There wasn't much for him to pack, since Russia wasn't his home, so it was relatively quick for him. Sitting down, he watched as Aria packed.

Once finishing as well, she climbed up and sat on it before zipping it shut. Her suit case was quite small and she owned a lot of dresses so it was hard to zip. "Okay I'm done! When are we leaving?" She asked him, swinging her legs up and down slowly, puffing her cheeks out a bit.

He chuckled, "what's the rush? We're probably going to leave tomorrow morning."

Setting their suitcases together, Luhan flopped back onto the bed.

((Want to do a time skip so that they arrive at Beijing?))

Oh yeah sorry i thought you might have wanted to >.<)$

They had arrived at their honeymoon. It was very hot and humid there once they got off the plane and Aria didn't feel so well. She held her stomach, her eyebrows furrowed. "Hmm.." She wore a light blue romper with lace trim and Greek sandals. Her long hair in a braid. "Luhan, hold me I don't feel good.." She mumbled, frowning, one hand holding her suitcase though. "I feel like throwing up.." She admitted, looking up at him.

(Sorry I took so long!!! Family stuff!!)

f017d1e470e99791036ec5a2c2bda04e.jpg

It had taken a week for the pair to get a hold of tickets for Beijing, and during that time all his mother would do was ask him if Aria and he had "tried" it yet. At this point, he was literally a centimeter away from killing her, figuratively, of course. As Luhan and Aria got off the plane, he welcomed the humid and tropical weather, which felt so good against his skin compared to the cooler Russian climate. He currently wore a simple mid length black t-shirt, a simple light jacket, and jeans. A black snap back rested on his head, his hair had been recently dyed a velvety shade, highlighting his fair skin. Aria's comment as they exited the baggage claim area caught his attention. Furrowing his brows in confusion, "I can't hold you in the middle of the airport." However, he did take the suitcase from Aria, letting her lean her smaller frame on his, while leading her to the bathroom. "Maybe it was something you ate? Or maybe you're just jet lagged... We can take it easy today and just not go anywhere.."

"No! I wanna go everywhere today! We can't miss anything.. I searched up places that I thought we could go to.." She told him, leaning off of him, wobbling a bit as she did so. "And I found a lot of restaurants we could go to as well~ like a nice traditional one, it's not fancy at all either!" She told him, her sickness fading a bit as she spoke but it was still there.
"I mean, I would like some home made food instead of fancy fake food.. You know?" She asked up at him, flashing a bright smile up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.