Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria had woken up quite early, already pouring herself some morning coffee. She assumed people in China drank something lighter so she set out a thing of tea for him because she is just nice like that.
She then started to cook herself some breakfast since she wasn't very fond of other people making or touching her food. Her white hair was pulled up in a high messy bun and a white v neck and short pink pajama shorts.

((I am so sorry for not posting for so long!))

tumblr_inline_mfz1hnx7Te1qchstp.jpg

He was always the first one to wake up, purely out of habit. Luhan had walked around quietly before discovering a music room. Not being able to help himself, Luhan had closed the soundproof door before beginning to play. As the hour passed, Luhan could hear lighter footsteps, most likely Aria. He wasn't quite ready to face their already failing relationship despite the fact that they hadn't even begun yet.

Walking down to the kitchen, he noted that Aria had thoughtfully already made some tea for him. At home, he would have eaten something like shuajinbao, baozi, or youtiao with a bowl of congee. Taking the tea gratefully, Luhan sat there taking sips of tea. He hadn't really bothered with his hair this morning, and he had opted for a simple outfit. "Morning.. How'd you sleep?" He didn't know about here, but back home, it was customary to ask someone about how they slept.

Last edited by a moderator:
She drank her heavy coffee, leaning back against the counter, glancing up towards him before shrugging. "Fine, I guess.. You?" She asked. Not that she really cared but she thought it would be polite to as anyway.
She wasn't a morning person.. Actually far from a morning person. She more of a night person, last night falling asleep very very late.
"I hope that tea is fine, I don't know what you drink in the morning so I made tea since you.. People, don't very much drink or eat heavy things apparently." "So I thought tea would be the right choice."

"That's what keeps us all skinny and it also helps us age better than other ethnic groups." Luhan raised an eyebrow. He could never understand other countries infatuations with eating richer and more decadent foods. Why not enjoy the beautiful, natural, light, and earthy flavors that the earth naturally provided? Why would you want to mask those flavors? "The tea's alright. If you had steeped it for a little longer at a lower temperature it would have tasted better." However, he didn't really like this sort of tea, the flavor was a little off and not something he was accustomed to. At home they would have had green tea, black tea, or ginseng tea in the morning.. At least his family did.

((Can we do a potential time skip? I feel like this RP is moving a little to slowly XD ))

((Do you think we could maybe fast forward a month or two? I don't really like playing out their hate for each other that much XD ))

Sure XD how would you like to work things like? I don't really want to like start right when their 'in love' with each other but maybe like developing into it? Like they go with the marriage and they are actually starting to warmup to each other?))

Yeah ^-^ That's what I meant, haha. I don't want to jump in straight into romance either, because, let's face it, that would be a little awkward to write at this current situation XD

Yeahhh XD so would you like to continue? I have to make dinner for my cousins >.>))

Funny you should say that: I can't right now because I'm making dinner for my mom and sis. XD I'll try and get on it soon.

Oh okay well I'm back XD so ill do it in a minute ^^

Omg I am so sorry! I had to rush to get my cousin and I totally forgot!!! I'm so so so sorry! But where would you like to start? A day before the wedding? Or?

That sounds good. Sorry I'll have to post later because I'm currently at the airport.

Friday. The day before her and Luhan's wedding. Nervousness build up inside her, they had actually talked it out together and decided to marry. She was still unsure about it but knew it would make her family proud along with his.
She didn't know what was going on between Luhan and his lover and she didn't know if she wanted to. She knew what it felt like to fall in love so breaking the news to her must have been hard. Everyday now Aria has prayed to Ivan to give them good peace and all.
"Mama!" Arianna called down from her room, looking at her wedding dress that hung on her closet door. It was red and gold, the Chinese styled dress Luhan had wanted her to wear though he hasn't seen this one.
"Yes sunflower!" Her mom called back, walking into her room, looking at her with raised eyebrows.
"I'm scared.." She mumbled softly, frowning. Her mom gave her a weak smile, nodding "I know but.. we have to make the best of it, okay?".
Her mom looked at the wedding dress with a smile "It's not what I really wanted but... you'll do fine.. me and your father didn't get to pick our wedding, we wanted a big Russian wedding but.. it's mother was Irish and they wanted a normal one.. but I still loved it and your father all the same." Aria nodded a bit, giving her mom a gentle smile.
"Okay.."
"Besides, me and Luhan's mother are getting along quite well, me and her are making food plan for the wedding tomorrow, it will be amazing.. I promise."

[spoili]
lace-fishtail-cheongsam-qipao-chinese-wedding-dress-b5f85f67-300x400.jpg
back[/spoili]

[spoili]ignore---->
Red-Chinese-traditional-wedding-dress-Water-soluble-lace-dress-Long-gown-stand-color-trailing-zipper-closed.jpg
<-----Front[/spoili]​

tumblr_inline_mhklv7u7AR1qz4rgp.jpg
((just minus the pin on his chest))

Luhan still wasn't sure about what he felt towards Aria despite the fact that they had decided to marry. It had been hard to break the news to Kisa, who had followed him faithfully all this time. She had cried and screamed, accusing him of not taking their "fling" seriously, saying all he did was play with her feelings.

He could hear from his room Aria and her mother discussing marriage and wedding ideas. Looking at the tuxedo at the side, Luhan ran a hand through his hair, a habit he did when he was stressed. In other words, Luhan was pretty much terrified as to what was going to happen to his future, but he was ready to accept it if need be. Getting up, he walked down the hall, knocking on Aria's door before walking in. "Hey Aria, need help with anything?"

Status
Not open for further replies.