Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry about it.. You're going to be living in China for quite a time being. It's more important to be healthy, that way you can enjoy your time here... How about we just go to one restaurant today.. It makes the best xiaolongbao (steamed Chinese soup dumpling.)" Setting down the suitcase for a second, he turned, steadying Aria for just a bit, scared she was going to topple over. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, waving over the black Sudan waiting for the two of them to take them to the hotel. He was surprised really, no one had recognized him yet, but that might have been due to his snap back hiding his face.

"I'll be fine! I promise.." She told him, leaning down and taking her suitcase from him, the bag quite light. "So! Has your parents been pestering you about a baby lately?" She asked/teased, bumping her hip on his hip? "Cause my parents won't shut up about it." She explained, sighing out lightly, closing her eyes. "They can be so annoying~" she moaned, stretching a bit.

"My mom doesn't shut up about it.. She's already a grandma in her mind at this point.." He chuckled. Stretching out in the car, his long legs cramped from the fight.

"First things first, we're going to drop off everything at the hotel and grab some dinner.. Then we can go sight seeing. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great..." She told him, laying her head on his arm. To look cute but at the same time a bit nauseous. "Hm~ I'm so hungry.." She told him, her stomach growling loudly. Her cheeks slowly heated up as it did, her head that was once getting on his arm now looking down at her lap. Embarrassment washing over her. "Sorry.."

Stifling a slight chuckle at Aria's embarrassment, he draped an arm over her small frame, "we're getting food soon. Don't worry about it."

As they got their room keys upon arrival at the hotel, he dropped ther suitcases into the room without noticing much about the decor. Magazines had been draped all over the coffee table, many with the headlines and news about China and Russia's new alliance, which had been through his and Aria's marriage.

Walking out of the hotel, he waited outside, the Beijing heat a welcome comfort.

Aria walked into the hotel room after him, looking around with a small smile. "It's so nice..." She said, setting her bag down before looking down at the magazines as well. She sighed, shaking her head before walking out of the door after Luhan once again. "Let's go let's go let's go~" she cooed, smiling up at him.

yu_garden8a145fd1b910_ch_300x300.jpg

"Okay, coming." Luhan offered an arm for Aria as he made his way down town, his instincts kicking in as he navigated his way through the crowds of tourists and bumbling chaos. Cars sped by on neighboring roads, hocking about as he crossed the road, carefully waiting for Aria on the other side. It had been forever since he had been this carefree with no business to attend to, but just pure tranquility in his brain. "Here we are." He announced after a couple more turns before hitting the restaurant. "Two seats please." He told the waiter at the front.

Oh shoot!! Sorry!! >.< I'll send my message soon!!

Aria looked around the restaurant as they waited to be seated. In the mean time her hand accidentally lightly touched his as she glanced around, her cheeks heating up a bit as she did so.
(Sorry for the short post >.<)

Luhan gave Aria a quick smile, but didn't return the gesture. Ordering for two crates of XiaoLongBao and a couple of side dishes, he settled down in his chair, stretching out just a little bit before pouring the hong chai (red tea) out into the little China cups for him and Aria.

When the waitress brought over the dishes, Luhan picked up his chopsticks and set a XiaoLongBao onto Aria's plate, beside the small dish of vinegar (Chinese vinegar, not the clear stuff XD.) "When you eat these, nibble at the base of the baozi, then blow on the inside to cool it before you suck out the soup inside the small hole you made. After that, you can dip it into the vinegar and eat it. If you don't suck out the soup, it will explode everywhere. "

Yes sorry >.< I have been busy lately, something has happened in my family so I need some time! Sorry!! but i'm still interested!))

((Oh, that's fine ^^ I just wasn't sure, take your time.))

((Bump ^^ I'm just keeping this thread alive in case you ever want to go back to it. :3 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.