are we friends?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
OOC: I'd just rather not this forum is taken down because of inactiveness, basically xD

She sat down with a nod, looking at Shion. Her eyes were still red but she looked a little more calm now. She felt bad for freaking out like that.

Shion smiles. She rewinds the movie to where it was before all the commotion.

She looked at the movie, nuzzling her head against Shion's shoulder as they watched the movie.

Shion lies her head on Kano's and smiles. "Thanks for cheering up. I don't like you being sad."

"I wasn't as much sad as I was terrified.."
She looked at her hands with a sigh and runs her hand through her hair.

"Well, I don't like seeing you anything but happy." She smiles and hugs her.

"I know, I'm sorry I freaked out like that. It's just that any sort of violent act, involving me or not, makes me freeze."

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out or anything, I probably looked really sick."

Shion laughs. "Its okay. You're okay and that's what matters."

"I know. Thank you." She smiled and leaned in to kiss Shion, looking back at the movie as she wrapped herself into the embrace of the other girl.

Shion kisses her back, holding her close. "I'm glad we met..."

"Yes, me too. I... I feel kinda awkward asking this, but will you go out with me? Like, I know we've been... k-kissing and all, but you never know... so... uhm... yeah." Her face turned redder as she spoke.

Shion giggles. "Of course. I would have asked you but I have a hard time doing that." She smiles.

"O... Okay." She smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Shion, focusing back on the movie again.

Shion does the same. After it ends she stands up and stretches. She gets a cup of chocolate milk. "Want some too?"

"Uhm... yes... sure." She blushes and stands beside Shion, looking at her. It was kind of awkward that she was taller than Shion.

Shion smiles and makes her a cup. "Tell me how it is." She sits at the table.

She takes a sip and smiles shyly with a blush on her cheeks. "It's nice...." She looks up at Shion, happy that the girl had taken her home so she wouldn't have to go to her own house.