are we friends?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Is... is it okay if I borrow the bathroom? I kinda feel like I need a shower..." She blushed softly stroking a lock of hair from her face.

"Go ahead." Shion heads to the kitchen to make them some food.

She nods and heads to the bathroom, in a daze and forgetting to lock the door. She pulls off her shirt, socks, pants and underwear before stepping under the water. She lets out a sigh of comfort as the water soothes her nerves.

Shion comes back to her room not long after. "Mind if I come in real quick so I can go to the bathroom?"

"S-sure." She made sure she couldn't be seen from anywhere in the bathroom as she started feeling a bit self-conscious. Great time to be nervous. She stood facing the wall as she washed her hair.

She stood with her hands on either side of her head, trying to calm herself down. It wasn't as if Shion couldn't see her, and they were both girls, so it wasn't something special to see each other naked, right? Or was it different because they were dating? Her head was spinning with all kinds of strange thoughts.

Shion starts walking out by slips on some water, falling through the shower curtain. She blushes heavily. "S-sorry!"

She sunk to the floor in surprise, her hands automatically covering between her legs. She blushed deep red, unable to say anything.

She quickly scrambles to get up and rushes out of the bathroom. She starts changing since her clothes are now wet.

She sits on the floor for a few seconds, letting the water cascade over her naked body. Her blush grew deeper and deeper until she could barely even think straight. She quickly scrambled onto her feet, washing off and leaving the bathroom after drying and getting dressed. She stands leaned against the door for a little, unsure of what to say to Shion.

She was down to her bra and panties when she heard the water stop. She tried rushing to finish.

She stood against the door for a few more minutes, too embarrassed to leave the bathroom. She didn't know if she could even face Shion. After all, she hadn't exactly planned for Shion to see her naked like this.

Ooc: lol like this

Shion finished getting dressed and waits for Kano.

OOC: Shhhhh this isn't mature we don't talk about it

She came out of the bathroom after dressing, looking away the whole time. For some reason, she couldn't help but still feeling naked, even if she was fully clothed.

"It's okay, it's just me... I'm thinking about it too much. I'm really self conscious." She looks at the ground, wrapping her arms around herself. "Because I'm not thin in an attractive way, I'm too tall, and my hair's flat and boring, and I don't have anything near curves..." She speaks in a low voice, almost muttering the words.

Shion walks up to her and kisses her lightly. "I wouldn't be your girlfriend if I didn't think you were attractive."

"I'm sorry... I just can't seem to have confidence in myself... I've never been popular, that's a fact..." She kissed back softly, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.