are we friends?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shion noticed but kept quiet. She stood up. "I'm gunna get dressed."

"O-okay... I'll... get dressed too..." She blushes and puts on her clothes as well. Her hair was still a mess but she didn't make any movements to do anything about it.

Shion throws some clothes on. She walks over and ruffles Kano's hair. "You look good with bed head." She laughs.

"T-that's not true..!" She blushes deep red and covers her head on instinct, looking away as the blush becomes more and more evident.

"Y-you're so embarrassing..." She blushed and fixed her hair, feeling like she looked stupid.

The taller of the two shivers softly as she lets her body lean against Shion's.

"Are you cold?" She puts her head on Kano's shoulder.

"No... it's just... y-you breathed on my neck and I..." She blushed softly and covered her neck. "... It's just always been a sensitive spot.."

She shivers again, her knees going weak. "H-hey... I told you it was sensitive...!" She blushes as she pulls away, looking at Shion.

"H-how come?" She managed to stutter as she tried to force the blush off her cheeks. Her efforts proved to be useless.

Shion blushes. "Um... D-don't worry about it."

She leans against Shion and closes her eyes. "O-okay..."

Shion wraps her arms around her and holds her close.

She smiles in content and strokes Shion's arms, leaning into the embrace.

She smiles and kisses her. "Hungry?" Shion's stomach growls.

"Uh... yeah... kinda.." She smiled awkwardly and kissed back, closing her eyes.