are we friends?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Thanks." She sits there and tries her best to eat, shutting out and only focusing on the food. It was a hard task with constant nausea. It wasn't that she disliked the food, she just couldn't get herself to eat it. She felt like there was a stone stuck in her throat about to come up. She didn't want to vomit.

Shion looks at her. "You'll only die sooner if you don't eat you know." She smiles. "Don't make me feed you myself."

"I-I'm sorry. I-I feel a little sick." she tried eating but something seemed stuck in her throat. She really didn't want to have troubles eating.

Shion smiles. "Okay. Want me to walk you home so you can get some rest?"

"I-I don't want to go home.." She sighed and looked at her hands. She was being a trouble but she hated being home. Alone in that apartment.

Shion nodded. "Okay. Why don't you spend the night here then?"

"Thank you... I'm sorry for causing you trouble.." She looked at the ground and stroked a lock of hair from her face.

Shion shakes her head. "Its no trouble at all. I've always wanted to say this... Sleep over!" She falls over laughing. "Those words should never come out of my mouth again!"

"Oh... alright... well.. I've never really had a sleepover since I was very small and my mom was still alive.. I spent half of my time growing up in the bed... I was a small and fragile kid, and even the slightest weather change, and I'd be bedridden. After that I stayed inside and was homeschooled. Until now, of course. I also suddenly had a growth spurt, which is why I'm so tall." She looked at her hands as she spoke, unsure of what to talk about. She hated telling people about her past.

"Well, you're here now and that's what matters." She smiles sweetly.

((I want these two to be together I don't know just Shion seems like a nice match seeing as she equals out Kano's unhappiness with her own happiness.. ahaha I'm so strange))

She blushed and smiled a little. "Yeah.. happy to be here.. it's just... I can't help but tell you everything when I talk to you... it's like.. I can't really lie in front of you or anything.."

Ooc: I was thinking the exact same thing. Lol where'd everyone else go?

Shion smiles. "Anytime. If you ever need to talk, I'm all ears."

((Must've spammed them away))

"Well... you've been helping me a lot already, thank you." She leans over and plants a kiss on Shion's lips, pulling back with a blush. "A bit over the line? I'm sorry."

Ooc: lol how'd I know, if anyone would reply to that, it'd be you Akuma!

Saki blushes. She leans over and returns the kiss. "It wasn't over the line at all. Actually, I liked it." She smiles.

She blushed and smiled ever so slightly. "... S-so did I..." She moved a hand down and took Shion's in her own. "I-I... I'm happy that you'll talk to me..."

((Saki is the girl from the other rp by the way xD))

Ooc: damn it! I hate when I do that lol

Shion smiles. She lies her head on Kano's shoulder. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Uh... y-yeah..." She blushes and leans her head against Shion's. She was possibly falling for a person that she had barely even known for a day.

The same could be said about Shion too. "What do you want to watch?"

"Uhm... I don't know... I-I like to watch romance movies, but that's probably too cheesy for you... so your pick.." Her face gradually got redder as she spoke. She had no idea how to be casual around Shion.