Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image(s):
zdtjzdtjzdtj.PNG

Name: Vesper Shayde

Age: Her true age is unknown. She looks to be around 19-20

Species: Jurogumo. A Jurogumo is a Japanese demon called The Spider Woman

Appearance: Contrary to what images the name of her species may, or may not put into ones head, Vesper looks nothing like a spider. She has shiny black horns that grow backward from her head. The horns are adorned with beautiful, purple flowers. She has purely white eyes, nearly reflective in look, and a tattoo marks the middle of her forehead, and extends down the bridge of her nose. She wears a black, and purple kimono, which is generally shorter than the traditional. She doesnt wear shoes, but her feet are wrapped with a black ribbon on each foot. From her shoulder blades grow demonic looking wings, bat like in shape, and appearance. Her skin is pale, fair nearly. Her raven colored hair is short, just slightly longer than a pixie cut. (I am going to attach a photo with her appearance. She was made with my IMVU account.)

Specialty: Vesper is very good with stealth, as a spider, she is able to fit in the smallest of places, and is generally very good at finding places that can hide, and conceal her magi as well. She also has a very alluring singing voice.

Weakness: Her want to hide, and wait for prey instead of going head on into combat is sometimes an issue. Water, spiders dont generally mix well with it. Her words are slightly more fierce than her bite.

Aspirations: She just wants to live a peaceful life. She is oddly enough a peaceful being.

Weapon: Her weapon is her ability to control all spiders, and/or conjure up spiders. She is also able to take on her own spider form. She also has a venomous bite, though she will only use it should she needs to.

Magi: Elliot Sylvester

Bond Details: N/A

Tying Object: She wears a black, webbed bracelet that has a chain that connects to a webbed ring.

Proof of contract: Webbing up each of her legs with a small black widow on the top of each foot.

Attachments

• 28030_4417300782975_1896689572_n.jpg
    28030_4417300782975_1896689572_n.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Alright i'll take a look at it =) I"ll look at the templates and choices and i'll get back to you. I havn't been in an RP in ages. I'm looking forwards to it.

Name: Avanion Del'mar (Goes by Evan for short)

Specialty: Psionics / Summoning

Weakness: He has the ability to use magic but he is virtually untrained in it, so he usually ends up screwing it up. He''s horribly afraid of carrots (proclaiming that they will end the world one day).

Aspirations: He loves to learn. And he wants to learn everything there is about the known world. He feels the more he knows the stronger he will become and feels that when he learns enough he can change the world through sharing his knowledge.

Conductor/Enhancer: He contains a ring worn on his left middle finger that limits his strength and eats away at it. Helping him live a somewhat normal life. It can be taken off and then gives him back all that energy at once.

Weapon: He loves any and all weapons in general. The more advanced the more he loves them. He has been trained in sword based skills since he was little though. His father thought it would help posture and build character.

History: He grew up as average as any other boy in the world. The only difference is that he felt like he held a personal connection to everything around him. Almost as if he could feel everything as a part of himself. He always possessed a sixth sense to know how people were feeling, and to know what was going on in the world around him. It was as if he could 'feel' the changes around him. Born from a family that had a history of supernatural gifts. His father was a detective for the local authorities and his mother was a shrine maiden. His family fell a few generations back and thus his family history was lost. Working hard he got himself into a good high school and worked his way, helping support his baby sister.
One day, an escaped convict found his house while his parents were away. The convict was seeking revenge towards his father and came after the children. Without thinking he felt the convict with his mind and tore him apart from the inside out with nothing more than a thought. That was when he realized himself that he wasn't normal...
Nobody in his family knew and his sister passed out at the scene of the crime. Ever since that day he practice over and over while keeping up with his studies and family. He got into elemental science and the study of chemistry. Learning to manipulate and put his strengths to use. That is one day until he received a letter...

Personality: Strong and kind yet aggressive when he needs to be. Not afraid of getting his hands dirty or taking care of business. Gets caught up in the heat of the moment though and will show more passion in the things he does than most people will know. Yet you will not find a more loyal friend, or more aggressive foe.

Familiar: Hideki
Bond Details:
Tying Object:
Proof of contract:

Last edited by a moderator:
Egads! Photobucket swindled me! Bullocks! Well the photo of my character is subject to change. I put this guy together from scratch and it took a day. D: i'm sorry! Well here it is! and i'm quite happy with it. I"ll make changes if you need me too. I had a much different picture in mind. But it got deleted.... This guy looks too.... Evil... Doesn't represent the personality of my character at all. But he looks very similar.

Okay, I have my partner... any preferences for what his familiar will be?

None really. I have way more loves than i do hates. So pick something you would enjoy. We can make it work. =D If you like flying wolves you can be one of those too. Doesn't matter. PM me some ideas and we can discuss the details.

For as long as i've waited, I think it is safe to assume that a magus could use two familiars...

1.)We arent that far in.
2.) Noones quite the level to use two yet.
3.)However, I'll make another character to be your magus, alright? and if noone pops in to fill the place Ill put him/her into play to summon your character.

._. I didnt mean for my comment to sound pushy, or mean. I just read it, and realized how it sounded. Im so sorry....
You dont have to.

It's fine, multiple characters dont bother me any, never have, never will. My posts will just be a bit longer. Send me a PM, lets work out some details, alright?

Hellos peoples! Just thought i'd say hi. Are we able to jump in even if we don't have a familiar / or he-she hasn't posted yet? :o I'd like to if possible.

Well, isn't that convenient.

I am guessing this is still going? I am expressing an interest in becoming a Magi, solving the problem for Yumi since she hasn't found a partner. That is if you, silver, and yumi haven't figured something out yet or got something planned already.

o.o i would love to join this if it is still going..but i would like to be a familiar only o,..,o anyone wanna partner

I"m still in need of a familiar. No real preferences :x. My character is up above. I'm still tweaking him a bit until i find a familiar. Then we can work together to make them stick.

1370842975_18-640x900.jpg

Name: Hideki Toriyama
Species: Protoss
Power up Image:
cache.desktopnexus.com*thumbnails*178419-bigthumbnail.jpg
Specialty: Psionic
Weakness: Energy can be drained from him by anyone, Not very smart, clumsy
Aspirations: To become more powerful and to learn more of stuff he does not know
Weapon: A large energized Scythe
History: With his advanced technology and potent psionic abilities, Hideki once considered himself the most powerful of his kind in the galaxy. His war with the zerg has proved otherwise: even the most individually capable warrior cannot overcome such insurmountable numbers. The lesson has been a hard one for Hideki, for his society is built around core philosophies that have been rigidly adhered to for over a thousand years. However, the zerg invasion of the Hideki home-world of Aiur has brought the Hideki to a crossroads: must embrace change if he is to survive and prevail. So he went on in the world to a new future a new planet and had become what they called a familiar, he met a man Avanion and had made a pact with him to come forth and help him whenever needed.
Personality: Very kind hearted, Can be funny, Gets very honest

Magi: Avanion
Bond Details:
Tying Object:
Proof of contract:

[MENTION=5485]Zadera[/MENTION] go ahead and post a bio up, if you get it up maybe you and she can work it out.

[MENTION=2140]Keba[/MENTION] You have a familiar now, so yea, after MissMaine's done summoning her partner go ahead and jump into it.

@everybody else, sorry, I was gone...again...

waiting on replies in the IC from: [MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5048]Angelus(formerly Lupine)[/MENTION] [MENTION=4031]Neohmi[/MENTION] [MENTION=2140]Keba[/MENTION] [MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION]

Familiars, bug your magi's to hurry up and summon you.

[MENTION=5485]Zadera[/MENTION] you need to get in contact with [MENTION=4177]Yumi[/MENTION] and work something out.

Holy Cow. I didn't know we started! Can I get the link to the IC

Status
Not open for further replies.