Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=4460]Silver[/MENTION] Yep yep, just sent her message and waiting on a reply. Though I do have one question. Does the type of specialty magic have to be from the list you listed? Or are we allowed to create another if we got an idea for one?

Uhm clear it with Requiem. Hes the magic guy in this whole shindig *laughs lightly*

Working out the details with the summoning. :0 Sorry i was in the middle of moving. Just moved into a two bedroom townhouse with some friends. It's very nice. Damn my fiance's dog though.... ugh... it listens to me about 50% of the time. The other i must stare at it until it admits defeat.

You did. All you had to do was not be lazy and find the post with it there. I am pretty sure it was a few posts after my character was posted. Also working on my post as we speak. I have quite a bit of muse so it might be fairly long >-<

Last edited by a moderator:
Crud crud curd.

Stupid forgetfulness. Lost my partner. >.<

Anyone currently looking for a partner?

Neh, Silver....im pretty sure you're gonna need to use that character you had for me Dx

Ah sorry bout that ^_^ Don't worry i'm here, just got a bit busy there. Also [MENTION=4460]Silver[/MENTION] M'kay, was thinking kind of like Liquid Metal Magic or something of the likes. I don't think it would be too much of a problem though?

large_zps1d7bf227.jpg
Name:
Elliot Sylvester​
Specialty:
Liquid Metal Magic​
Weakness:
Scrying​
Swimming​
Being Social.​
Aspirations:
To fully break away from his family and learn all he can about magic. As well as travel to further give him different cultural and magi/magic experiences.​
Conductor/Enhancer and Weapon:
Staff​
872f4d25-1bf7-47ba-98f5-20f977618d45_zpsd1101b5d.jpg
History:
Elliot was born to a catholic family who were very involved with the old ways. All particularly heavy in the latin roots and traditions. Thus, magic or more so angelic/light magic. Not that anyone in his family had much magic in their blood. Elliot was the first true magus to be born in the bloodline, which, caused much excitement of course, but wary-ness. His parents were afraid that their son would be sucked into the more border-lining dark magic. Which included just about everything in their opinion. As such, they only tried to expose him to the healing and light categories. In the end though, despite his parents efforts, Elliot found himself more drawn to the other types of magic and magi he had become to learn about.​
In secret he began to practice other arts, quickly finding that he had a knack for a somewhat rare type of form. Liquid Metal. After a few years, he was finally caught by his father and was disowned from the family. There was no objections from anyone else, all twisted and brainwashed by what they only knew and learned. He became the Angelic Magi who had fallen. Distraught and heartbroken, Elliot turned it into anger and to spite them further, he decided to attend schooling in the Arcane Somnium University. The source of all evil and disgust in his family eyes.​
Personality:
Elliot is a very gentle and soft human being. Mostly due to the way he had been raised. Everything about him is airy and graceful with the way he carries himself. He speaks quietly but with confidence and care. Rarely is he ever riled up or angered but if he ever is, it is a sight to behold. A wrath that would mislead his true character. Otherwise, Elliot is always one to stand up for his friends and familiar, truly loyal to a fault.​
Familiar:
Vesper Shayde​
Bond Details:
N/A​
Tying Object:
Extends all the way up the arm​
FM0578CLERD_large_zps57f5046e.jpg

Proof of contract:
A tattoo of a web covering his entire back.​

What exactly do you mean by liquid metal magick?

Very simple. Basically he is able to liquify any type of metal and manipulate it. He can reshape it and make it solidify again into something different. Like molding. It looks like water when liquified except for the color depending on what type of metal used. Ever seen Snow White and the Huntsman? The part where the mirror basically 'melts' and molds into another form (the Mirror Man). Think of it like that if you have seen it.

So basically metal magick to a more narrowed point. Alrighty then.

Can i still join in? And is someone looking for a familiar? I'll put one up in a few hours.

So many people want to be familiars...

Well, if there are enough of those, i can make a Magi i guess. Just let me know who needs a parter.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a partner Nova. You can make a familiar for me if you wish!

Gladly. Mind to link me to your character? I have some ideas and would like to know which one would go best with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.