Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... is this dead?

Hm. *pokes it with a stick*

I'm here to say I'm still here, although sparingly. I still see the summoning is finishing up and will plan to post more as soon as everyone's character is summoned. Probably in the medical wing since my character is unconscious. I give Thomas free reign to do as he like to my character's body. Hopefully carrying her to the infirmary. The things a man can do to a undead machine doll... I can only shudder at the thought.

You sick puppy, you... No, I highly doubt Adam would do what you may be thinking of. I mean, this is technically college, but that's just sick.

Hello! I'd be willing to be a familiar or a Magus, this sounds very interesting!

Of course, I'll probably have to wait to find someone to pair up with, no? And unfortunately this seems to be a slowly, slowly dying role play...from what I have read, haha.

Well, if someone wants to give Silver a kick to maybe kickstart things, we can get something going

[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION] has been summoned, waiting on his intro post.

As a side note: If anyone kicks me, their leg might magically come up missing...

And on that note:
Anyone who's still interested, make a post so I can go edit the first post and work out who has and hasn't dropped out completely? And who still needs partner help.

[MENTION=5307]Legion[/MENTION] Let's see what happens.

Did anyone ever think of anything they wanted me to add to the list of scenarios? If so: shoot me a PM or post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.