Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points up at Requiems post* what he said.

And yes, Angelus, Neo can't play without your character

Well I am making better progress now. I just have to figure out the bond details for my char and Grimmerly, backstory and his personality. Everything else is pretty much set.

I'M HERE, I'm here...! Whew... the run from accounts to here is really long...

I hear there needs to be a magi, but... I have no idea what I'm doing. I see all the words everywhere, but I'm still unsure. If Neohmi still needs a partner, then I have to learn what Magus means, so... feed my mind.

The magus is the actual student of ASU, the human partner with the magical abilities. The Familiar is a mystical creature they summon from another world to help them.

[MENTION=5121]iForgot[/MENTION] Neohmi is going to be my partner but there is another person looking to join who would need a partner if you go back a page.

[MENTION=5121]iForgot[/MENTION] [MENTION=4177]Yumi[/MENTION] would be your partner. As for the information, Thomas summed it up well, if you have further questions after reading the intro post feel free to ask. You can always work with Yumi as well to make your characters together. Two heads are better than one.

[MENTION=5048]Angelus(formerly Lupine)[/MENTION] Back story and personality are optional, and as for Bond details, if you can't get a hold of your partner just put 'developing' in the space and fill it out when you guys have time to talk about it.

Well, that isn't the only thing I need to work on plus it is a preference to have some idea of a background even if it is a short one

be4a2c9f-35c9-4a1d-93d4-ef865fc71e9f_zps6e729d7a.jpg

Name: Bertram Quinn
Appearance:
Specialty: Illusions and Sound
Weakness: Music can distract him easily, divination magic, physically impaired
Aspirations: Great Violinist and to play on a stradivarius
Conductor/Enhancer: Violin
Weapon: Knuckle duster
History: Growing up, Bertram had always been around music. His family has been involved in the music business in some form or another for as along as Bertram could remember. It wasn't until attending a private concert of Sarah Chang that he fell in love with the violin. Once finding a suitable tutor, it was discovered that Bertram was a natural at playing and quickly began mastering it. It was through the violin and the hidden history of the Quinns that led to Bertram's injury. While playing alone, Bertram discovered that playing certain notes in certain order would have a magical effect. Unfortunately, Bertram performed a cursed blade that rebounded on himself. Now Bertram has a noticable limp in his left leg from the remanence of the curse.
Personality:(optional)
Familiar: Grimmerly
Bond Details: To be revealed later
Tying Object: Headphones
Proof of contract: Treble Cleff(right side) and bass clef(left side) on headphones

Reactions: Silver
Is this still going on? I wasnt around because I have no internet at my house, but im back, and iForgot hasnt exactly returned my PM -.-

Yeah, it is, I think.

Yea its still going on, waiting for magis to post on the IC thread.

Well as of now, I dont have a partner, but I planned on playing a familiar.

Waiting to be summoned. Oh what fun.

Well go bug your magus :P

Is there still room to join here? Through it doesn't look like there's anyone searching currently...

Still needing people? I feel I might need to practice some magic a bit. :x

As far as I know, the rp is still accepting but wait for Silver to say if it is or not since she in the GM. You will need a partner for this rp so find someone else who is interested and pm(aka conversations) them to see if they have a partner. If not, talk to them to see what they are making. One of you will need to be a familiar while the other is a magi(magic user). Something that helped me when creating my character to complement another is to figure out why would the summoning ritual to bring forth this familiar. What can you provide to each other that the other might need help with?

• Love
Reactions: Silver
[MENTION=5130]Fury of the Tempest[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2140]Keba[/MENTION] I dont mind if ya'll join, and since both of you expressed an interest, why not partner up together? Get your bios up when you have time. If you have questions, ask on the thread or PM me. Sound good?

Sounds good to me!

Hey Keba. Why don't you go ahead and post your character first. That way I know if I should make a familiar or not. If you've got any preferences for your character's partner, be sure to PM me!

I do have a bit of a general question. Does anyone know the e-mail for the e-mail alerts? I want to make sure I'm getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.