Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, that soul still has at least one role to play and so they have to play it. Then maybe he can have it. maybe.

*pats head* it'll be okay, I'm sure there are plenty of other souls for Thantos to get.

I'm off for the weekend, if I do manage to get online it'll be through my cell or my kindle.

If there isn't another bio up by the time Im back I'll start asking for volunteers, or just wind up making another character myself. soooo

LAST CALL XD

alright ya'll, whos up for making a second character?

okay. Maybe you could get with Neohmi and ya'll could brainstorm together? Two heads work better than one sometimes.

I contacted her to see what input she might have for the magi.

okay, then I SUPPOOOSSEEEE I can be patient a liiiittttlllleee longer.

Well she doesn't seem to be on currently. I am getting some head way though so once I talk to her I will have him mostly done minus a few key things

Ello, seems you have a little character problem that could use fixing.
Unless it is currently being fixed.
But if it was fixed, then by being here I am currently making a problem, in an otherwise completly function system, that may or may not currently be flawed but could however be by definition of anyone who says so but may be overruled by a higher power but can not exclude such a opinion while still-

Point is, I volunteer.

My apologies, but we have everything covered. However, if you can find a partner, you are more than welcome to join as well.

Am I able to make a familiar for this?

@Simon Soon, hopefully, we're waiting on a magi bio from Angelus

[MENTION=4177]Yumi[/MENTION] If you can find a partner, I see no reason why not.

Does my guy have to be finished before it starts? I don't mind being a late joiner or at least have the ball rolling so to speak.

It'd be great if I could find a partner. Are there no Magi lacking Familiars right now?

Pretty much. We're heavily stocked with Familiars (Which I Find Surprising Honestly) and only a handful of Magi. We can of course attempt to get ahold of iForgot about joining up as a Magus though

Status
Not open for further replies.