Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be considering another character? This one'll be definitely be different from all the other characters.

Well I posted for Arrik.

It was kind of a tricky opening post and I know I could have done better. Hopefully it's acceptable. I'll probably add more detail to the last bit to make it look a bit better tomorrow.

I just didn't want him to sound or look completely insane yet, but at the same time I wanted to set the tone for him.

I'll do Flich tomorrow, I've got a pretty good idea of what I want him to do.

@The Oddsman

Sorry for my late reply! My internet has been really screwy the last few days, and honestly I'm still questioning it even now. <__<

But if you want to make a character, go ahead! :D Just read up on the information provided, post your character sheet, and once you've been approved you can head right on over to the thread!

@Relish

I thought your post for Arrik was amazing! :D I can't wait to get the feel for Filch, too. :3

So I finally saw the original banner I submitted...kiiiiinda wish that one really had been skipped. XD The one in my signature is much nicer, and easier to read...

Well, it does it's job anyway so... :)

lol yea. Definitely better than nothing. X3

I haven't seen it yet. T_T

@Ritual Lobotomy - I get the feeling Kina's going to have a crush on Kaan. ^^ Perhaps even Mya Tate...that would be very interesting.

As a side note, is there anything shorter I can call you?

Last edited:
@Mowkie Aye, no problem with that. Kaan already liked Kina :3 Why wouldn't they like them? So adorable I don't even... T^T

And you can call me Lobo ^^

Dumb university eating all my time.

I'll get something up for Arrik/Flich tonight

Okay, Lobo. ^^

@Relish Hey, school before everything, no hurry ^^

I am writing my post. I swear Mowkie has the most adorable characters ever lol

*arm pump*

I try. We're going to blow up the IC before anyone else has a chance to post. *giggles*

Ah well, finders keepers lol

lol I see a lot happened this morning. This is what happens when I listen to my dad and drink coffee at eight o'clock at night. >.< I'm up for hours, and sleep past everyone.

@Relish
But yea, take your time! :D I understand how school stuff can take up your time lol

Haha what? You haven't missed much. *whistle*
And coffee? Doesn't anyone drink tea any more? o.o

I drink tea. It's the only thing I can have with honey ~ <3

I'm working on my post now. ^^

Oh thank you! Tea all the way :3

I LOVE tea! Buuut I had to move in with my dad, and he doesn't buy that. Of course, that was also me learning my lesson lol I need to be listening to my doctors more. My chest was in pain all night. >.<

My my, well buy it yourself o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.