Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys...I'm sorry I've been gone so long.

But I don't know when I can get back into the swing of things. My mom has made it to where I have to do shit with two characters in her stuff before I can really do anything else (mainly because the Dark Dream is coming up), and feeling obliged to write is what made me lose the passion I typically have.

So, Lobo, if you want, storytell protecting my three and taking them back to their carriage...that way, you guys can continue, and I can bring everything back in when I finally get back to being myself.

I'm really sorry it's been like this. I haulted everything about this wonderful RP, and for that I apologize. But I don't want to start posting and lose what I had with these three.

Actually, if you can get them back to their carriage and carry on, I might come back sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Don't worry Mowkie I am pretty sure we've all been pretty busy these days as well. I know I am lol.
But is everyone else agrees I'll do as you say. If not, I don't mind waiting for a bit longer ;)

Are you still accepting for this roleplay?

I am not a GM but I think I can say yes. The more the merer :3

:O Oh goodness, hi again x3
I think ill make a CS then. If the GM isnt accepting anymore characters, then all they have to do is reject it x3

I am pretty sure GM will be glad actually ^^
And aye hey again lol. You're gonna see my sorry butt a lot around here. Many RPs :P
And welcome yes :3

Ah, well I actually just recently returned to Iwaku in the last week, or two, so im trying to get into the swing of things with roleplays again.
Im hoping my character is gonna be good enough to be accepted x3

I am sure he/she/it/potato will ^^. You got what it takes.

The Three Siblings

divider_for_w_h_by_maxibarron-d4h3fo9.png

The Professional
"Honestly, I'm here for business, not for pleasure. Lets be professional, I don't have time to play."

Niu.jpg

Name:
Niroku Tizu AKA Niu

Species:
Tiger

Appearance:
Ferupa.full.1032538.jpg

Niu stands at 6'2" with an average, muscular build. He has medium length hair that is a bit spiked, and grey in color. Niu's entire body is covered in a soft, and moderately thin fur which holds the signature stripes of a tiger. Slightly more intricate stripes litter his forehead, cheeks, and arms. He has ears, and a tail along with brilliant green eyes accented by a naturally slitted pupil native to his feline blood. His lithe hands also hold long, sharpened claws. If he were to smile, you would see elongated canines. You can often see him wearing elegant jewel around his neck as he has an obsession with shiny, expensive looking things. He is quite the looker, despite not exactly looking human, and so he gains a lot of attention from hopeful women, but he doesnt seem to show any interest in return.

Personality:

Niu is a very serious man who is all about business. No, that doesnt mean funny business. As a traveling merchant, he takes his job seriously, and could be mistaken to treat his merchandise better than he does his siblings. That is not the case; however. He is a very caring man under his cold exterior, and he has a soft spot for the youngest of the three as well as children. If you are lucky enough to gain his trust, or even his compassion, you will have gained one of the best friends you could have asked for. He is territorial, and very protective of his possessions: Merchandise, siblings, and even his past. He will give you the cold shoulder if you ask him about his past as he sees it as his business, and his alone.

The Gentle Soul
"I really don't see the point in arguing. I'd rather just talk it out, and get along. I'm not a big fighter, see?"

Miu.jpg

Name:
Miroku Tizu AKA Miu

Species:
Tiger

Appearance:
Ferupa.full.1032542.jpg

Miu stands at an impressive 6'6" and is a very bulky, and muscular man. He has longer hair than Niu, cutting off brushing his shoulders. His hair is slightly darker than Niu's, and is often worn in a very shaggy manner. Miu's body fur is slightly longer than his brother's, and darker in color having small accents of brown. His stripes arent as defined as his brother's, but they are still evident upon his face, arms, and tail. Unlike his brother, Miu has a long mane around his neck which gives him the look of an alpha among the sibling's ranks, but he is nowhere near that. Miroku has brilliant golden eyes with the signature slitted pupils. He is also a very handsome feline, and quite enjoys the attention he gets from his looks. He has ears, and a tail. His hands are significantly larger than his brothers, and hold long, clawed nails. He tends to dress in a very elegant manner, but it lacks in the flashy appearance of jewels, more so in long, flowing fabrics adorned with intricate patterns.

Personality:

Despite his appearance, he is a very gentle giant. Passive to violence, and welcoming more subtle terms of determining things. As a merchant, being friendly is a welcomed trait, and part of the reason he, and his siblings still get customers. He is friendly, and approachable, welcoming of new comers. Miu is a hopeless romantic, but that isn't his priority in life. His priority is keeping his siblings safe.

The Spitfire
"You got some nerve. Keep it up, and your nerve may just be the end of you!"

Chiu.jpg

Name:
Chiroku Tizu AKA Chiu

Species:
Tiger

Appearance:
Ferupa.full.1693139.jpg

Chiu is rather short compared to her brothers standing at 5'4". She is athletically built, yet rather curvy which comes in handy for a ton of things. Chiu has long hair hich fall to the bottom of her shoulder blades, but you'll never see it out of a bun, or ponytail. Her hair is silver, the brightest out of the three. Chiu's body fur is very thin, and contrary to her tiger blood, no stripes can be found anywhere upon her body. Instead, her fur is velvety, and a beautiful silver, only darkening to a dark grey around her feet, hands, ears, and tail. Chiu had ruby colored eyes with the slitted pupils. She has ears, and a tail signature of a feline. Everything about her is dainty, and that generally makes others think of her as weak, but you really shouldnt let it fool you. She is beautiful. Chiu generally dresses in what others would call a rogue type fashion; revealing, yet convenient for movement. She doesnt care for flashy clothes, or jewels. More so clothing conventional for her.

Personality:

Chiroku is what others call a Spitfire. She is very outspoken, and doesnt take anything from anyone. She's tough considering her size, and makes sure that others know that. Especially males. She will not be put down because she is a woman, and will do her best to keep up with the boys. Under her tough exterior, she is a very caring young woman, and can be very friendly if you show her you deserve it. She's not particularly interested in romance either. So it would be hard to start anything with her.

Bio:

The three felines were born to a small tribe of Tigers that went by the name of Tizu. A truly nomadic people, they moved around often, and grew up in the life of traveling merchants. Which is exactly what they became as adults. The siblings grew up hearing the story of the Prince, and Princess as children, and deeply valued the morals in the story. This made them all very close, and they treasure each other dearly.

The cub's childhood wasnt very exciting like most, their parents were well known among the merchants, and they looked up to them a great deal. Celi Tizu, their mother, was a very compassionate, and strong willed woman. Bael Tizu, their father, was very independent, and put his family before all else. Growing up with such great parents gave each child a very unique personality.

They eventually left their tribe, and went out on their own to create a well rounded business as a trio of now well known merchants.

Relationships:

None thus far.
-PM me if you'd like to establish a relationship. Given that I'm accepted, or not-

Last edited:
Looks good.

I'm afraid to report that all my antagonist inspiration has dried up.

I'll still play my bard though, I just can't continue Arrik.

So many tigers :3

IKR! what sparked the idea?

My awesome circus guy :V... Joke. Well, guess everyone likes kitties :3

kitties is to general, I would go with just the tiger.

Good thing Kaan is taken.

lawls

Beautiful characters, @Lady Amatsu ~ Three seems to be the happy number around here.

My life is just a little busier than most...and moreover, I haven't had the drive to play many of my old chars...actually, if you set up the carriage part, I'll probably be adding a twist in...that will have many mixed reactions, I think.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.