Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be considering another character? This one'll be definitely be different from all the other characters.

Well I posted for Arrik.

It was kind of a tricky opening post and I know I could have done better. Hopefully it's acceptable. I'll probably add more detail to the last bit to make it look a bit better tomorrow.

I just didn't want him to sound or look completely insane yet, but at the same time I wanted to set the tone for him.

I'll do Flich tomorrow, I've got a pretty good idea of what I want him to do.

@The Oddsman

Sorry for my late reply! My internet has been really screwy the last few days, and honestly I'm still questioning it even now. <__<

But if you want to make a character, go ahead! :D Just read up on the information provided, post your character sheet, and once you've been approved you can head right on over to the thread!

@Relish

I thought your post for Arrik was amazing! :D I can't wait to get the feel for Filch, too. :3

So I finally saw the original banner I submitted...kiiiiinda wish that one really had been skipped. XD The one in my signature is much nicer, and easier to read...

Well, it does it's job anyway so... :)

lol yea. Definitely better than nothing. X3

I haven't seen it yet. T_T

@Ritual Lobotomy - I get the feeling Kina's going to have a crush on Kaan. ^^ Perhaps even Mya Tate...that would be very interesting.

As a side note, is there anything shorter I can call you?

Last edited:
@Mowkie Aye, no problem with that. Kaan already liked Kina :3 Why wouldn't they like them? So adorable I don't even... T^T

And you can call me Lobo ^^

Dumb university eating all my time.

I'll get something up for Arrik/Flich tonight

Okay, Lobo. ^^

@Relish Hey, school before everything, no hurry ^^

I am writing my post. I swear Mowkie has the most adorable characters ever lol

*arm pump*

I try. We're going to blow up the IC before anyone else has a chance to post. *giggles*

Ah well, finders keepers lol

lol I see a lot happened this morning. This is what happens when I listen to my dad and drink coffee at eight o'clock at night. >.< I'm up for hours, and sleep past everyone.

@Relish
But yea, take your time! :D I understand how school stuff can take up your time lol

Haha what? You haven't missed much. *whistle*
And coffee? Doesn't anyone drink tea any more? o.o

I drink tea. It's the only thing I can have with honey ~ <3

I'm working on my post now. ^^

Oh thank you! Tea all the way :3

I LOVE tea! Buuut I had to move in with my dad, and he doesn't buy that. Of course, that was also me learning my lesson lol I need to be listening to my doctors more. My chest was in pain all night. >.<

My my, well buy it yourself o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.