Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more do you feel we need mind me asking?

Well, if we can manage it, I would like if we could get maybe one or two more roleplayers before we get things started, and I'd leave things open for others to join as we go along.

Well, and I like, I play anthropomorphic dog or anthropomorphic wolf. I know in this topic is to late but if someone interest a new topic with me, I wait.

Aye aye, I like this, room for one or maybe two more characters...implying in case I can't decide maybe three? :3 But for now just to say I would be honoured to participate ^^.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
@George

Well, if you're interested, read through the plot and rules, and draw up a character sheet for yourself. :D I've been excited for new members~

@Ritual Lobotomy

<3 I would love to see what you come up with, love. :D

@SilverKiramoto Awh :3 Ok then I shall not fail ya lol. I already have a couple of ideas. Only one question though: How far in modern can I go. I understood that low technology, more magic part, but I mean clothes and transportation. If you understand what I mean.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
@Ritual Lobotomy

Well, as far as transportation goes, these folks are still riding horseback or in ox-driven carts. For clothing, it would depend on your class, of course. If you're nobility or happen across quite a bit of money, you can go as far as Victorian Era fashion. Buuuut if you're more on the poor end, you're obvious not quite so fancy, so keep that in mind.

Aye, got it. I'll do my CS right now :) I have an idea of 3 characters that would work as mercenaries or something but I'm not gonna reveal all lol. You'll see :3

• Hit Me in My FEELS
lol of course~ <3

@Mowkie
@Relish
@Demonesqu
@George

Once @Ritual Lobotomy has put up character sheets, I think it'll be safe to get started on the roleplay. :D If you have any characters you want to add - I think for now the limit will be THREE characters - don't worry about rushing. I'll keep the OOC open for extra characters, as well as for anyone else interested in joining us down the line. :3

Aye, got it. I'll do my CS right now :) I have an idea of 3 characters that would work as mercenaries or something but I'm not gonna reveal all lol. You'll see :3

Who's side with these mercenaries be on? You and I may have to do some plotting together at some point >:)

Well they're mercenaries, so that means they're on a side that pays more for their services. So I am telling this, if anyone of you wants to reserve their services before we start feel free to do so once I set my CS on. Or we can just get to it during the RP. But all and all, I'll explain how they roll and all along with CS's and then you can decide. By the way, @SilverKiramoto I haven't managed to find pics with decent clothes, so I'll just add additional clothes pics or description. :/

• Hit Me in My FEELS
@Ritual Lobotomy

I understand. :D It can be difficult finding good pictures of both the person AND the outfits. Just do what you can, whether it be description, pictures, or both.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I didn't even really focus on my outfits...but I would see them with basic tunics (probably silk because of Kina's background) and pants with travelling boots and cloaks, each of different colors, etc. I'll just write it out in my first IC posts. ^^

Will play all male characters for a change now. And there will be more humour with these guys, just to make it a bit more various.
I mean even the most serious RP's have some kind of humour :3
Alrighty then, Here it goes... *drums* CS time!

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."
That is what these three lads stand for.
Big Bad Boys are up and hunting for deep wallets once again, as they decide to pay the visit to the urban Nurine. Ranch life in the rural area just didn't seem wild enough for them. Though life in the wild and isolation of their ancestors and families made them furrier than most of others, they just can't help not giving a damn.

Can money actually buy happiness?

And now the three Musketeers...

Tate Waya

Species: Wolf

Appearance:

Tate Waya.jpg

In addition to appearance: He is somewhere around 6'3 ft tall which makes him pretty slim despite his muscles. His fur is more or less white going on grey, which causes him to stand out sometimes, even if he would rather not. His muscles are more defined but not too defined (You know, kick ass six pack, biceps, tri... you got the point. It's was just a bad posing day...and a lot of cookies...don't judge the cookies). His eyes are emerald and narrow. As for his clothes, he wears all the same as shown, except that he wears the vest that is more Native American looking (Means it is made of leather, light and simple, with two eagle feathers hanging on it's left chest side, over the heart when buttoned up, to represent the freedom). His voice is really deep and masculine.

Bio:

Tate Waya wasn't exactly the favourite pup in the family. His parents lived in a small community, away from the bigger cities that already started to develop, in order to be one with the nature. As soon as he was born, his parents knew he will not be accepted that well in their little community, although they loved him equally as their other two kids, they couldn't do anything about his disordered fur colour, that was considered somewhat malicious and demonic. Because of his early isolation, Tate got used to roam around alone while his older brother, Rowtag, proceeded in being overly popular for his reddish fur, that seemed to attract female wolves like magnet. However, little Tate never really cared to become the "Chief". Roaming around the woods made him bond with nature and respect it in every aspect. He became an expert in surviving of nature by hunting and gathering plants and fruit (yes, he is a wolf that eats fruit as well, his digestion sucks), and all other crucial things.

At one point he was the only child in his family, when his brother moved on to live a life on his own. Soon, after Tate turned 16, his little sister was born. Aiyana was a fragile female pup with a pale sandy fur that also made her a victim as the other young wolves picked on her. Tate had his first real fight with a bunch of bullies that turned against his sister. He made a huge mess. And because he alone managed to deal with five young and strong wolves, community decided that he was too dangerous to stay any longer, and he was forced to move away and handle himself without any help at all. That was when he lost any contact with his family which didn't bother him at all since he felt betrayed. Only thing he never got over is that his sister was left alone without him to protect her.

At first he was alone, living in a small house he managed to get for little money he earned, since nobody wanted it. He repaired it, got some domestic animals and lived pretty well and peaceful, unaware of a war that raged between foxes and wolves. Until he met Kaan, his partner in crime. When he found him, he was badly beaten up, seemingly being on the wrong place in a wrong time, but it turned out Kaan is a legit big time troublemaker. With that big crazy brute by his side, Tate decided to try and get to the city to find a decent job as a guard or something, but before he managed to say "What the hell?" He was assigned to his first mercenary job (It was Kaan's idea which almost got him killed by Tate...however it turned out to be a good deal so that didn't happen).

Personality:

Tate is relatively calm, cool and collected in any situation. He avoids trouble and kicks ass only if he really has no other choice (but when he does it, he does it professionally). Both of his partners in crime consider him the leader, but he finds all three of them equally important. He is brave and fair as much as he can be, tolerant and gentle (although he looks pretty intimidating). He is absent-minded from time to time and pretty insecure about the opposite sex, caring towards people that matter to him and he always goes by "All for one, and one for all" policy. Tate is a soul of the party.

Relationships:

Mom and Dad Waya - "Nothing to say. They did what they had to do. Sacrifice one for the sake of community. I can't be mad at them because of that forever...but just a bit longer."
Rowtag Waya (brother) - "My brother is...the cockiest bastard I have ever met. Kaan just lost his title."
Aiyana Waya (sister) - "I wish I could just hug her once again. She is the only one that understands and sees beauty in even the worst things... I love you sister, we shall meet again. I promise."
Kaan Colby (partner in crime) - "Must be his young age, but he is loud, annoying, smelly, gigantic and as rude as he can be. Real brute... best buddy ever."
Paul Snooper (smaller partner in crime...literally) - "I mean really, even his name sounds small. He is the tiniest damn dog I have ever seen. But he makes it up with his genius mind. Kid knows his job."

Kaan Colby

Species: Tiger
Appearance:

Kaan Colby.jpg

In addition to appearance: He is a bit shorter that Tate, stopping on 6 ft, but he makes up for it with his strong build. His body is more muscular and more defined that Tate's. More or less a "walking rock". He wears simple black pants and simple shirts and T-shirts. Even so, his teeth and claws are always flawless and sharp. He has sapphire coloured eyes that add up a bit of a charm in his brute appearance. Usually he insists on wearing heavy boots even when the heat is impossible to stand. He has numerous earring on his big kitty cat ears. This guy has a masculine voice, but not as deep as Tate's.

Bio:

Kaan was born in a circus tent. Yes, exactly. If that had anything to do with his messy behaviour, we will never know. His mother was doing performances and his father owned that improvised circus, which was just a way to earn some decent money during the hard times. He spent most of the time doing all kind of loony things like walking on a wire which made him pretty skilful in "monkey things" (climbing, jumping, rolling around...yeah, really useful). He was and stayed adventurous and soon tasted the bars and girls and pretty much never got back to the way he was. His constant falling off the wires forced his own father to fire him.

Angry about his father's decision, he disappeared one night and travelled a long way to the city from where he sent a letter to his mother, so she wouldn't worry about him. Good thing, because the first bar he entered was a mess. He got drunk and hit on a girl he probably shouldn't have. How could he know it was actually a gentleman's place and that the girl was a high class one? Well, he found out soon enough. Not just that they kicked him out, but he got beaten up as well by the girl's gorillas (literally, they were gorillas). Roaming through the city, drunk, he had no idea where he is until he noticed there was only trees. Who knows how long and in which direction he walked at all. He shrugged off indifferently and laid down (read:slammed) into the bush to take a nap...that lasted the whole night. Tate found him in that same bush the next morning.

Helping him up, Tate led him to his home and made him some kind of yucky soup that made him feel better and that solved his hangover problem. Deciding he will do anything to make up to Tate for all the bother, he though of how to help him earn some decent amount of money to take care of his house that was patched, but not fixed. And he got an idea. He somehow talked Tate into going to the city to get some exotic herbs that couldn't be found around there, and Tate agreed. While the awkwardly white wolf ("Old Hipster" as he called him), was busy with his grass, Kaan got them a job. He represented them as serious mercenaries. Job brought them more money than they thought. Of course, who wouldn't like to have more?

Personality:

Despite his brute and rough looks, Kaan is pretty much "happy-go-lucky" kind of a guy (not the brightest cookie in the jar), and he doesn't give a damn, rarely taking anything seriously. Being a ladies man pretty much gets him in trouble, but he gladly accepts every challenge (Oh? Well...Probably because he is freakin' huge!!!). Indeed, he likes to drink and have fun, but when it comes to the job he is dead serious. He is a true friend in trouble and hopeless optimist about everything. He is usually in joking mood, daredevil, mischievous, stubborn and brutally honest about things even if it hurts somebody's feelings (he apologise after a good slap upside the head by Tate, don't worry). He mostly enjoys giving Paul a hard time, but only he knows how much he actually loves that Snoopy (he meant Snooper). This giant tiger more or less represents the body component in the group of three.

Relationships:

Maw and Paw Colby - "Paw needs to cool his paws of...if you know what I mean. I bet he doesn't get any ...I'll stop now. And maw is just the hottest cat there is. Got looks from her, sweetie. Brains too." (what brains?)
Tate Waya (geezer hipster) - "He is 30 years old! He sure is a geezer. But still, the best geezer there is."
Paul Snoopy (meant Snooper) - "...Pffthahaha...he is the funniest thing ever. I don't get how can that much of a brain fit in that little of body."

Paul Snooper

Species: Dog
Appearance:

Paul Snooper.jpg

In addition to appearance: He is only 5'4 ft tall, slim but not really muscular, though he is not of a girlish build. His clothes consist pretty much of what is shown, but everything is in black and olive green tones with somewhat steampunk-ish addition to it. His hair is pretty long and he ties it in a ponytail from time to time. And it seems like all the hair went to the wrong place, because his tail is short enough for him to cover it with his pants. His eyes are sky blue as shown and he is able to make a true puppy face though he hates when they ask him to. Of accessories he wears a hand made bracelet with his name on it that his mother made for him, along with three other bracelets (one of them was a welcome gift from Tate and it has a small eagle feather on it), and glasses that he use only when he is reading etc. Paul's voice is the usual medium high male voice that can become a bit high at points where he yells or laughs.

Bio:

Paul was raised by only his mother while his father suffered the unknown destiny. His mother never talked about it, waiting for him to be old enough (those words were telling him that it was not a divorce, but he respected her wish, and never asked). However, when he turned 12, his mother fell ill. They were poor enough with him attending school and they couldn't afford any medical help. He dropped out of school, although he was a straight A student and did everything he could to help his mother. Even with that, she died a year later and Paul was left alone, but determined to make it. He spent almost two years on streets, sleeping in shelters and stealing to get food. Luckily, his incredible intelligence and fast slim body provided him enough loot to never be hungry and thirsty. At one point he started to do mind tricks on street for money but soon enough realised that people are sour losers.

At one point, he decided to partner up with the fox, that promised him a major reward if he would get some very important box to him from the high class district. He managed to get the box and give it to the fox, but instead of the reward he was pointed on as a thief, and suddenly attacked by two massive lion guards that had no mercy on him even though he was just a kid. He for sure though he would die of all that beating, since one less bum meant nothing to them. That is until two biggest guys he ever saw jumped in and did some serious butt kicking action right there in front of him. Forgetting his pain and broken ribs for a moment, he only felt admiration and thankfulness for that strange coloured wolf and a really huge Bengal tiger showing up, and slamming lions around like they were nothing. Before he knew it, he was picked up by the wolf and tossed like a bag over his shoulder while they were running away. Pain of his broken ribs made him faint.

He woke up in the wolf's house and he was already taken care of. Right after, he found out that their names were Tate and Kaan, meaning stealthy wolf (probably a mockery because of his easily visible fur colour), and the great tiger (which was quite precise since that guy was big and great already...and stupid but it didn't matter at that point). After he was offered to live with them only in exchange for helping them in their job, Paul agreed. As they progressed, his brain did a great job improving their doings and providing them with a good reputation as mercenaries to rely on. After about a year, they had enough money to build quite neat ranch and live like they deserved. They could have go all the way to the first class, but Tate insisted on staying on a decent level, and Paul understood it. Even thought their bank was precisely under the ranch house, no one ever dared to even ask for it, and they were good with that. However, they always got back to town to work again and they did it better and better every time.

Personality:

Even though he maybe has every right to be pessimistic all the time, Paul is pretty much realistic and reasonable. He prefers his brain over his strength (which is, compared to Tate and Kaan, close to none), and he enjoys solitude from time to time to learn or read something new. In interaction with the opposite sex he is quite shy and introvert, but once he loosens up, he becomes goofy and talkative. Kaan constantly makes fun of him for various things (there are many) but he just loves the expression on Kaan's face when he says something tiger wouldn't understand even if his life depended on it. He is intelligent and fast thinker, tactician and pretty much the brain of every operation. He is hype if he tastes sugar or coffee and will do pretty much everything that he is said to do (Kaan abuses it when he wants him to do something he would never do normally...and to have a good laugh). Paul is a smart young dog that is considered the mind of the group.

Relationships:

Momma and Pops Snooper - "Wish I know what happened to pops, but eh, whatever now. And momma was the best. I shall never forget you, and I am fine."
Tate Waya (father figure) - "Man I wish I could be so calm and patient as he is. And I wish...I wish he was my pops. I think he knows that. He knows everything."
Kaan Colby (annoying big brother) - "I hate that I love that dumb pumped up cat so much. You just gotta love that weird nature of his. Always happy...even when he gets his butt kicked in a bar fight (honestly, he laughs his guts out...I can only imagine why)."

Oh god... *wipe the sweat off the forehead* I haven't worked this much in my life! But! In all seriousness now, I shall explain their mercenary policy in case someone wants to hire them.

POLICY:
(Ten Golden Rules)

1. These mercenaries shall be hired only for money, nothing else (no food, no mercy deed, no girls, no toys, but money)
2. These mercenaries shall consider to accept payment in girls ONLY if mister Colby does most of the work
3. These mercenaries shall be hired only in a set of three (includes a giant wolf, brute tiger and a pocket sized dog) NO exceptions...we don't want them dead (soul, body and mind goes together to be efficient)
4. These mercenaries shall be treated like a gentleman they are and not like thieves or any other kind of scumbags
5. These mercenaries DON'T take or join sides with anyone if it isn't about the job...or paid extra...or you add an extra girl in a package (see 2. rule)
6. These mercenaries shall NOT be hired to kill no matter how high the reward. They're mercenaries not assassins...they can't handle dead bodies (and no, not even if there are girls)
7. These mercenaries shall NOT be interrupted in their work just so you could save money, you cheap son of a...
8. These mercenaries shall be provided with all the information they need before they start their work. Fee for f...playing with them is in currency of your soul (not really, but you get the point)
9. These mercenaries shall be given any weapon or material or space they need to work properly. If it sucks, they might ACCIDENTALLY shove it in the customer's "where sun doesn't shine" place (this is literally)
10. These mercenaries shall NOT be used as messengers, you have a post office for that (or better, your legs...if you don't have a pair, we apologise in advance)

"Desparate times call for desperate measures", and we know that. Looking forward to co-operate.

And done! By the way, if they're a bit too furry-like for your taste, just imagine a bit more human-like faces over their ugly mugs :3
Tell me if I need to change something, before we start.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mowkie
Those three are AWESOME!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@SilverKiramoto
Wonderful, I'll try to post tomorrow.

And @Ritual Lobotomy

I think Arrik may have work for them...

Would they perhaps be interested in helping out with a "fire works" display during the middle of the grand Festivities to give them "a little more bang" ? (with no fatalities of course)

lol XD @Relish not gonna lie, the second she put up characters which could be swayed with payment, I just KNEW Arrik would be having a blast with that. (No pun intended) I was just waiting for it, really I was lol

Well it wouldn't be Arrik directly. He needs to keep is paws clean after all...

I'm thinking the contractor will be one of his top brass (A bat or an owl lady, haven't decided yet) and a repeat employer at that. It's late here, so it'll take me a while (A.K.A. tomorrow) to brain what exactly I would like their working relation to.

Those three are AWESOME!

Haha thanks ^^

@Relish Whenever you want you can either PM me for heads up, or they'll just work it out at one point through the story.

And sweet! Can't wait to start :3 I have a feeling these three will be so much fun to play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.