Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this open
just had two dead RP's die, so i am open for a new one...
... and i choose THIS ONE!!!

@That Lombax Dude

For sure it's still open! :D The more the merrier, after all~ Just read up on the details and toss up a character sheet and you can get rolling.

@Everyone else

My goodness, so much to catch up on! XD Sorry I was gone, I wound up going to a friend's house.

I just noticed....we inadvertently just put the perfect pairs together. Tate and Mya - all about nature. Kaan and Kina - the free spirits. And then there's Paul and Nosy - the intelligent orphans.

*headdesks*

Honestly I reacted that way myself lol. I wrote the post and yet I didn't actually realise how matching they all are xD Then I added up that comparison part.

This RP is open right? :D
I'll toss in my CS later if it is.

Yay! More people!!! XD

Well, perhaps they won't be paid to go anywhere, after all. Maybe the ladies only have to ask nicely. ;D *goes to read post*

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
how anthropomorphic are you going?
like for example, if my character were to be... a fox, can it have the face of a fox completely? Or just like some fox ears and a tail?

how anthropomorphic are you going?
like for example, if my character were to be... a fox, can it have the face of a fox completely? Or just like some fox ears and a tail?

More anthro = more religious ancestry. I'm typing this from my phone, but if you re-read silver's posts on the first page they go into a little more depth.

Were your character to have the face of a fox, it's probably best to give little else of the animal. For example, Kina has the spots of her Ocelot ancestry as well as the ears, tail, and eyes. However, she is from a very tight-knit and religious background, thus not only allowing for her beautiful, more cat-like appearance, but also for her wide range of magical usage. On the other hand, you have Nosy, whose ancestry isn't as religious...and all he has are the teeth, paws, and a strip of fur leading to a tiny tail of the honey badger.

It varies greatly from family to family, which is what makes designing a character so much fun here. The character cannot fully become the animal, but based on their family history, they can have many qualities. I give the creator kudos for it. ^^

I've been watching Spice and Wolf (I had watched the first season and fell in love with it many years ago, but I never got to finish it, so I restarted earlier this evening while resting myself from all the crap I had to do today), and I've come up with an idea. This idea is so overwhelming right now that I can't even begin to think about posting to other RPs until I have it created. If you guys would like, I'll give you the link, and you can see if you're interested in joining...it'll be about a group of gods who can take the form of a single animal and are attached to a certain thing, such as Holo, the Wolf, being attached to wheat. They have finally been released from their prisons and are wanting to make the journey home...together. Everyone can have a particular animal, but I think this time, I'll take the wolf...I adore Holo, so I want someone much like her...which is strange since I typically hate playing wolves, as they're very overdone...

Anyway, let me know if you guys are interested. I don't normally create another RP when I already have so many going on, but I really, really want to do this one. ^^ I'll post the link when I'm finished...then I have to complete a promise I made to a friend, as we've finally finished our very special characters...I'll get that done, then I can reply here and to the various other RPs that require my replies...at least if I'm not tired by then. ^^

If that is a 'yes', here is my CS

Name: (Who are you?): Damian (DAH MEE AHN) Almandi

Species: (Wolf? Fox? Bird? What? It can be ANYTHING!): Tiger (follow Lobo's history)

Appearance: (Some people had more dedicated ancestors than others, and thus have more animal features than most. How dedicated were YOUR ancestors to the gods?) Obviously he has been dedicated for a while
weretiger_zps27210470.jpg

actually, I think this pic nailed Damian's looks.

Bio: (What's your story in this world? I forgot to mention that it's a bit of a steam punk-meets-medieval setting, so keep that in mind when you write this!): Damian was always a strong,loyal, and quiet person. He loved to do the hard work and did so perfectly with no complaints, he was the perfect in everything...except one thing... he was a loner and an outcast, and no one knew enough to judge him as whether a good guy or bad, except one day he was completely exiled from the tiger race by murdering another of his kind and found Damian covered in blood, his only words-were silence. and so, given a few things to survive with, he set out to redeem himself, praying to the gods everyday to ensure that he would find redemption..but even if he did find it, people will never respect him for what he did.

so he turned to the one person who gave him such an opportunity

Arrik, a wolf.

Personality: (What kind of person are they? Will they be the type to follow Arrik's preaching, or are they more likely to help the twins stop him?): He loosely follows Arrik's preaching, only because he would give him a valuable reward for helping out him and carrying out his plans

Damian's personality is that of a perfect mercenary...Quiet, hard-working, backstabbing, and sly.

*please not he is quite religious as well

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Kaan, played by Lobo, is also a Tiger...you might want to come to an agreement there before ultimately deciding everything about the tigers. Just a thought. *goes back to looking for pictures*

oh s**t
did not see that.
*fixing post*

*reads Lobo's characters*
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
its pretty swag, how about Damian killed someone close to Kaan?to spice things up.
*reads Mowkie's comment*
*gets insulted by comment*
:burp:

can i also be caught up on what excatly is happening here?

So you joined an RP without having a good understanding of what's going on in it...?

And we already have a tiger mercenary...

*shakes head*

*goes back to working on RP*

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
*reads Lobo's characters*
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
its pretty swag, how about Damian killed someone close to Kaan?to spice things up.
*reads Mowkie's comment*
*gets insulted by comment*
:burp:

Brother from another mother! xD
Well, they might be rivals of some kind I suppose :3. And if you're planning on making as if he killed someone close to Kaan, I have few ideas ;)

So you joined an RP without having a good understanding of what's going on in it...?

And we already have a tiger mercenary...
i
know
that
:duh:
but he works for the bad guys. where as Lobo's trio works preferably with the Twins

@Relish
@Mowkie
if you seriously do not like my character...i will change it!!!

@Ritual Lobotomy , if you could, please tell me this VIA a conversation so it is a lovely surprise/O/

Status
Not open for further replies.