Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SilverKiramoto Oh come on! xD Tate is a good guy here, why hatin' on him lol He's just too nice :3

lol no hate from me, that's all Nyako. XD She's a judgmental creature, she is. Needs someone to balance her, she does, but alas, that requires someone willing to get past all of those layers, first. There aren't high hopes for her there.

@Relish

Of course his entrance needs to be grand! XD Mundane entrances just wouldn't fit him.

Well I love her already lol. Great character honestly lol. And that accent :3

I love her, too, she's my baby. <3 Her accent is so much fun to work with, and it always seems to just baffle most everyone around her.

It just suits her perfectly. Keep up da good work

lol Just ran across one of the songs that inspired her for me, though. She's Got Sorcery by I Fight Dragons

Name: Liam
Species: Hybrid (Wolf, Dog, Coyote)
Appearance: He looks very young, like he is 21 or something but he's in his 40's.
Vampire.jpg

Bio: Liam grew up alone. No family, no home, nothing really. His parents died when he was just a little cub, well boy. But any who, he is what you called a hybrid, a strange breed. He's a Coyote, Dog, and Wolf. Strange, huh? He stuck by himself since he was a little boy. He taught himself how to hunt, climb and to teach himself how to control his hunger and changing into something that doesn't need to be seen. He's been into fights and he's killed some guys because they tried to kill him. He's always had this necklace around his neck since he was a kid. He doesn't know what it is for but it was given to him by his mom before she was killed. The last thing she told him was "Don't ever let this leave your sight. Protect it with your life." and then she left and never came back. He's been alone ever since.

Personality: He's funny at sometimes, but doesn't talk much. He's stubborn as well, very stubborn at most parts. He's very caring toward others and protects those he loves and care for. He does have an anger issue toward drama and other people starting BS, especially with another guy. Overall, he's an amazing guy.

(I hope you like it!! PM if you want me to change anything.)

I'm nervous now......is it good? Is it bad?

The only hiccup I see is you state his age as unknown, but in his appearance you say he's in his forties. XD But otherwise, I think you're good to go.

aye, pretty awesome :3

True, forgot I put that I was going to put a different thing but alright. So may I post? PM me real quick so I can ask you a question. Please? And thanks @rituallobotomy!

Yea, @The Dark Guardian go ahead and post whenever you feel ready. :3 For a small update on what's going on, Thousand's character is just about to kick the NPC, Samwell, in the friggin' head because it's hilarious, and Nyako is trying to convince @Mowkie and @Ritual Lobotomy 's characters to follow her in to the unknown. XD Pretty basic, really...

>basic

Yes! Not complicated at all haha. And @The Dark Guardian, welcome aboard :3

lol I meant for the synopsis it's basic. I'm running around everywhere today, I'm getting scrambled X3

Tell me bout it lol

lol no complaints, though. I like keeping busy. It's at night when everyone's gone that things get dangerous for me. XD I start hunting down the late night roleplayers and trying to drum up even more threads and one on ones that I...proooooobably shouldn't be joining with everything else on my plate, but.........

>__________>

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I know the feel man. Always happens to me

More people over-joining their RP capacity...join the club.

Sorry, guys...I didn't mean to bail...my hubby has the day off, and I asked him this morning about getting a ferret (I had one for ten years, but he died at my parents while I was in AIT)...so now, I have a new baby ferret named Benni....and I've spent all day with him, little Mowkie, and my hubby via Skype.

I'm worn out....so I'll try to post up tomorrow.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.