Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol XD I'm sure she would. Nyako will...kind of want to shake her.

I'd love to see Kina catching Nyako doing that...battle of the mages, anyone?

lol XD Yea really. Nyako would be less than amused by that, especially because she's not there to fight anyone. The exact opposite, really.

While Kina will see her display as an attack. Funny how perspectives change so much, huh?

Oh, in character drama...I love you so. <3

Oh of course. Which makes it all so much fun. <3

Nnnnnn I wanna post, but at the same time I don't want to be leaving Lobo behind, so I'm gonna hold back a bit until she posts. X3

*goes to work on new siggie set*

Damn, this will be so awesome xD *fan girl screams*

Why thank you, Silver. That's very nice of you. If you like, you can always visit my shop and send me a request. I do love working on them. <3

My mom wanted one with the Apofiss cats, so we agreed that I would give her the black cats, and I would take the white/siamese cats...which is perfect since before I started using cats, I used angels and feathers...and now my center can be the Siamese with the wings. Yay!

If only I could actually do the paint work Apofiss does...le sigh...I need one of those handy-dandy drawing pad thingies.

@Mowkie I love your knew avatar so much :3

And btw I have a giant ass headache so I am not gonna even try to reply tonight. I would never forgive myself for not working on my post the way it deserved. I'll post the first thing in the morning. Off I go to sleep. Good night all ^^

Awww, thanks, Lobo. I love it, too. <3

Perfectly fine...I haven't really been in the mood to reply to all of my RPs, thus why my replies are coming in scarce...so understandable from here.

@Mowkie

Aww, it's so pretty. I know what you mean, though, I would love a tablet. Would make things so much easier.

@Ritual Lobotomy

That's fine~ I hope you feel better soon. :3

Well, I've tried with a mouse, and my movements are a little too jerky for what Apofiss does...plus I have no painting talent whatsoever...and little drawing talent, since I gave up drawing when I was in highschool.

lol I hate having to do anything with a mouse. XD I mostly just scan my images in to my computer, and I...usually use the mouse just to color them in. But they're not that great. >__> A tablet would make things so much easier...

I can do basic erasing, coloring, and outlining with a mouse, but I know that if I could use my hands freely, my work would expand by so much...if only I could go to school for it like I'd hoped...but alas, my COE won't come in on time, and I don't think I'll have the money.

I know that pain. D: I had to change my major because I don't have the money to go to the school I want. Granted, psychology is a lot of fun, but I really, really wanted to become an illustrator. If only we could go to college for free, like in a lot of countries in Europe. Things would be a whole lot easier.

*nods in agreement*

Heads up on some extra shizz in the roleplay that was pointed out to me just now! Can't believe I never mentioned this, but here it goes.

"Hybrid" people aren't necessarily unheard of, such as a dog and a wolf having children, or something like that. It's just the people have a misunderstanding of some things, believing that since certain animals can't breed - such as a wolf can't breed with a fox, because they're not the same species or even in the same category, despite how they look alike - that means people of the same ilk can't breed, as well. So seeing Sylyett and Kaleb is startling both in their perception of how genetics work, as well as the issue with the warring nations. But of course, since the people of this world were once all the same a long time ago, they can still have children together. It's just really, really difficult between different species, sometimes. But for the moment, Sylyett and Kaleb are the only ones with a set of genes that are so very different. If anyone is interested in making characters who are hybrids, at least keep them in the same family. (Example: Felines with felines and canines with canines.)

Sorry for not explaining it earlier, I feel like a total idiot for not putting it up. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for Thousands to bash the other guy's face in :c

I'm waiting for Flich to have a grand entrance, I haven't forgotten about him ^_^

<3 I'm waiting for that, as well. :3 And I cannot WAIT for Filch to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.