Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww, ferrets are so cute~ I had one when I was little, he was adorable. And loved knocking kittens over...

I'm glad you're getting some relaxation with the pets and the hubby, though~ Take your time and enjoy it.

A ferret! <3 Congrats and no worries ^^

I raised Rikki and loved him for nine years...my mom said his death was awful...but I wasn't there to see how pitiful he had become. So I'm hoping Benni grows up to be strong and Mission Impossible like Rikki was...he already likes little Mowkie, and she adores him. I think their lives together will be as amazing as my life with my hubby. <3

Animals are the greatest gift to the world...truly, they are.

I so agree. I love my dog and my parrot so much :3

Three cheers for that. I don't know what I'd do without my babies. D: My poor little Baron went blind recently, and I've been helping him to adjust to that, and I'm considering getting him another cat who can help him figure his way around the house - an animal that would have the same routine as him, you know?

That would be perfect, I think. I just read about a cat befriending a dog who is both blind and deaf. Doesn't leave the dog's side...I find it amazing and so, so lovable. There was a really scared, really pretty gray kitty with orange eyes at Petsmart when I went to get stuff for Benni...if it wasn't for the fact that the only cat Mowkie can stand is my mom's cat, Kratos, and the fact that the deposit to my lease office would be $400, I would have scooped him up in a heartbeat. But Mowkie enjoy's being an only child (or sorts).

Aw, little baby~ I'm a sucker for sad, pathetic looking little critters. I just wanna bundle them up in my arms and protect them from everything.

heyy
came back from camping.
so to clear things, up.
1. I am not That Lombax Dude, twas my brother who stole my computer.
2. I am keeping his character, same everything!
3. Am I allowed to post?
4. And can you catch me up on this rp? same character?
If it still confused you, please tell me what confused?
or, just pretend that I am still the same person!

Phone went kaput this morning, so not only to I have to drive all the way to the other side of town to replace the damn thing, but then I still have to go turn in my car to get the front of it fixed...hopefully, I'll be back later today...but as of right now, I got no idea how it'll turn out. Sorry, guys...I'll post ASAP.

I'm posting this in every RP I'm doing to let everyone know what's going on.

I've been so exhausted lately...lots of RT crap and people online making me pull my hair out...I just gotta take a break. As long as you guys are still up for us to continue when I'm done taking a break (your best bet is to storytell my char heading off for a while), I'll be good to go in, hopefully, a few days...but sometimes, an artist needs to take a break...I have hit a wall for every RP I'm doing right now to the point that even in the RPs I was going crazy with just yesterday, I can't do now...I need some time off before I just flat-out quit...

@Mowkie

RPs are supposed to be fun~! If they're stressing you out then you should always take a break. Don't feel bad about having to take a break! ^_^

@Mowkie

Relish is right. It's alright if you need a little R and R before getting back in to the swing of things. :3 You get rested up, and take your time. We'll still be here when you get back. <3

Thanks for understanding, you guys. It's much appreciated. <3

I can't wait for someone to post! :D :D :D

sorry i did not post in a while, no alerts popped up :(
catch me up to speed here, i am confused :/

Uhhhh...I just joined so I just scanned it. Everyone is at the Central park so...someone interact with my Character!!!!

We lost 3 major characters, thousand seems to have vanished and I am still confused trying to figure out what Lombax dude is trying to do.

I mean -seriously.- in what world does your "brother" take your computer, change your RP name, sign up for an RP (and then leave) and then you try and RP that character?

Anyways I am done waiting for thousand and I will move flich into play once we figure out where to go from here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well someone just talk to my character and then we'll go from their. Like winging it. Just go with the flow haha.

Taking a break anyway. Mowkie has a work to do. I can't do anything without her so we are on stand by. We're not dead. If you can make another part of the story that will blend in with this one then I assume you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.