Anyone want a complex roleplay to help writer's block?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mowkie !!!! That was the CUTEST post by far! I love it so much lol

@SilverKiramoto Bdw since Paul is about to touch the star blossom I would like to know how will it react (I don't care about altering what happens, just need to know which way to go) though I doubt it would be allowed to be picked just like that. But, your call GM :3

Last edited:
Think so? I think their relationships are just getting started. <3

Aye, I think that will be a great addition. Not too much, but giving a meaning to the story. I caught myself giggling like the girliest creature alive about it. And I usually never do that. You succeeded lol.
Wonder what will they think when they found out about them being mercenaries. Not right now maybe but along the way :3

Reactions: Mowkie
I think more than anything, the girls will be hurt that it was kept from them for so long...but they might feel more protected than even before...just depends. Nosy will think it's cool. XD

And I'm glad I can help create a good enough side story to make someone giggle like a girlie...always makes me smile with a sense of achievement. <3

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Well I do not believe Tate would hide it from Mya for e.g. since he would answer honestly if she would ask, Kaan think there is nothing wrong with that, and Paul would probably hesitate but if they would agree on telling then he would confirm. But it'a along the way so no need for plotting :3 And yes you did it lol. I do not believe it still, but you did.

Reactions: Mowkie
@Ritual Lobotomy

Well, nothing supernatural will happen to them, at least. As remarkable as the trees are, they're still just plants, though picking the blossoms is discouraged. Though it does help give Nyako an opening. :3

@Mowkie

The blossoming relationship is adorablllle~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Uhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn it's crap, but the post is there. >.<

Post is perfect @SilverKiramoto. I shall answer as soon as I have my breakfast lol. And morning all ^^

OMG! Mya is gonna freak!

I don't know who to feel more sorry for...the boys up in the tree or the poor, worrisome woman that's watching the scene.

I figured they were just trees. I wasn't going to have anything happen to them, even with the big one. Nosy's doing all that climbing for nothing.

BTW, little Mowkie has a vet appointment this morning. Not sure how long it'll take, but shouldn't go into the afternoon. I might come back on immediately....or I might finish my book. Not sure yet.

No one shall die! xD
I am doing my post right now.

My last post is so long I don't even feel my fingers any more xD
If I should fix something, let me know since I only see running letters lol

*bombarded with wall of text*

I'll read it and reply when I get back home. My poor little kitty got chipped today, and it wasn't fun...so I'm making it up to her by taking her to Petsmart...hopefully she'll forgive me. <3

@The Dark Guardian

Sure you can! Just read up on the first post, put up the character sheet, and we'll get the ball rolling for you. :3 Ask me if you have any questions.

Aaaand post. :3

@Ritual Lobotomy

Nyako thinks Paul is adorkable. But she's still going to confuse him with prophecies and riddles and shizz. Because that's how she rolls.

And I thought Mya would freak about the lady just talking to them....Oh, my goodness...she's gonna blow a gasket! Poor Tate will just have to keep her calm...

*goes to post*

This may take a while.

I looove Nyako's accent.

Is it South African? It's Sout' Afrikan right?

@Mowkie

lol I'm sure she will. XD Nyako doesn't always comprehend boundaries.

@Relish

Pretty close, yea! :D Not only do I find the accent awesome, but the people of South Africa, and various lore from the area, gave me the most inspiration for the cat folk of the Badlands.

If Mya could give birth to a cow, she would have.

I posted. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.