Anime Idol High School!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I call third-floor bottom left room before someone takes it.

I'm sorry I have been wanting to post but I'd very much rather we sort out the dorm thing first. I like option 1 after lots of thought so that is my vote

and if we use the plan I want 3rd bottom right

Alrighty then! It's been decided!
We shall so option....drumrolllll
2!
(No wait, sorry.)
1!

That's the one with the big building...for those of you who don't wanna go back and read 30 or so comments back like me XD.

And Chouko calls dibs on third floor, top row, right most room please!

Unless you know....somebody called it and I didn't catch it...cuz I can do that too sometimes...
...okay maybe all the time

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay Aruko is laying claim to the bottom right-most room on the 3rd floor.

Just saying though, why is the bathroom smaller than the closet?
I call second floor left bottom corner. Puts me halfway from roof to laundry room. As people call rooms I can put names on them I have it saved on my computer. ^.^
For Mitsuru, I'll take... second floor, middle column and top row, please!
The top-leftmost room on the third floor is my pick for Mahiro.
Aika Mizushima calls dibs on the room next to Aruko's , the one next to the stairs !

....She may want to climb out the window like Spiderman
Ooh, I call third-floor bottom left room before someone takes it.
Done

Alrighty then! It's been decided!
We shall so option....drumrolllll
2!
(No wait, sorry.)
1!

That's the one with the big building...for those of you who don't wanna go back and read 30 or so comments back like me XD.

And Chouko calls dibs on third floor, top row, right most room please!

Unless you know....somebody called it and I didn't catch it...cuz I can do that too sometimes...
...okay maybe all the time
Done

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Update
Dorm.png
Added a few things...like people's names and some furniture...
EDIT-Light Gray in Kitchen is countertops
EDIT2-Oven is a stovetop as well...>.<

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Wow such a small TV.

okee so what rooms are left? Just pick a random one for me but let me know where it is

*Gentle nudge*

Guys, we could really use some posts in the IC thread if you're not that busy. We should try to keep things moving along in order to avoid periods of stagnation that could likely lead to the death of this RP.

Reactions: Almalthia
True, and I can't really be bothered to post atm cos I don't recall having anything to bother posting about. A timeskip might be useful right about now.

Also, I'ma take this opportunity to alert you all to the existence of an ALL NEW AMAZING RP rated 99.9/100 in terms of awesomeness on the Kara-kool scale.

Click Here for Awesomeness

tumblr_mntweyKwhW1snwoibo1_500.gif

This cute and harmless cat-like thing also hopes you join (because he doesn't get fed unless he recruits people).

Once more, in case you missed the last link.

True, and I can't really be bothered to post atm cos I don't recall having anything to bother posting about.
I think @Katsumi Y. is waiting for you to post so she can move Aika

Oh whoops. Sorry about that, I must have forgotten.

2 characters who clumsily say everything that comes to mind while speaking. Well, I know not to confide secrets in those then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.