Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the roof fencing since group 3's vocalist, Kazu, is ignoring me ^.^

The others are either in front of the dorm stalling/flirting or talking/flirting in the kitchen. Which you will run into both groups before you get to your room.

@Angel Evans @Maximus @Kobal

~_~

@_~

@_@

^.^

Thats great to hear, I'm so very happy right now!
ugh, my english is failing me....I'm going to eat drink some coffee and drink eat some breakfast now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait, before I do that, I have a small announcement.

I kinda just remembered that there's a section in the cast list about relationships, so if anybody has information they'd like to have posted there, feel free to post it! (Of course, make sure whoever is on the other side of the relationship agrees as well!)

Also, could the following people please respond to either IC or here in the next 48 hours?
@Maximus @Karakui @Kobal
This is just so that I know you're alive and well, sorry!

Now, off to fooooddd!
WAIT A MINUTE-
Nope, that's getting fixed..before anybody notices...

• Love
Reactions: Almalthia
~_~

@_~

@_@

^.^

Thats great to hear, I'm so very happy right now!
ugh, my english is failing me....I'm going to eat drink some coffee and drink eat some breakfast now.
Your English is fine love. <3

@Raven Haruka
I am sorry. The week have been quite busy, leaving me little time to form a reply. I am failed you, but no longer will I stall. I will have one up soon.
The reason is totally not because of the release of two games. Trust me.

@Raven Haruka
I am sorry. The week have been quite busy, leaving me little time to form a reply. I am failed you, but no longer will I stall. I will have one up soon.
The reason is totally not because of the release of two games. Trust me.
Alright then XD
You're safe, I just was making sure you didn't die or anything basically, thanks for responding!

Reactions: Almalthia
Character Sheet:

Color
Light, Baby Blue

Appearance
l_371.jpg

Name
Sylvia Marimo

Height
4'9"

Sexuality
Asexual
Demi-Heteroromantic

Personality
Sylvia is generally soft spoken and kind, enjoying the piano and singing to herself. However, she is also quite shy, and has a minor case of anxiety and stage fright. She was thinking that being exposed to others can help her out with that, and her manager had told her that it would be good for her to get into the music field. She is usually passive, and will stand by the sidelines, agreeing with anything as long as it wasn't too bad.

History
As a child, she was always silent and passive. However, she loved music, and so learned how to play the piano by self teaching herself and sang along. Eventually, she taught herself how to sight read music as she had always played by memory and ear. Later on, a couple of adults found that she was able to act quite well in a drama performance. She at first, was against acting, but they said that it would just be for advertisements. She reluctantly agreed. Eventually, she grew more popular, which somehow dragged her out of her shell, allowing her to be able to act more better and in front of larger crowds. However, off stage, she reverted by to her normal self, like she had a completely different personality. A few years later, her agency decided to enroll her in a music school so that she had more of a chance to get a gig after it. She was taken off her acting for the time being, though, she still goes for occasional takes and commercials.

• Acting
  • Music
  • Piano
  • Her stuffed rabbit
Dislikes
  • Taking leadership
  • Too much attention off stage
Type of musician: Pianist/Vocalist

Member of...
None

Extra
She has starred in only one movie, but that was as a minor character.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Facepalm* WHY!!! I just finished the ^&#()@&$^(@) Dorm...Not your fault Citrus just wanted to vent. Nice to have you. I'm sure Raven would love more people, we all would.

WIIIIIIP

Character Sheet:

Appearance
View attachment 91563

Name
Sylvia Marimo

Height
4'9"

Sexuality
Asexual
Demi-Heteroromantic

Personality
Sylvia is generally soft spoken and kind, enjoying the piano and singing to herself. However, she is also quite shy, and has a minor case of anxiety and stage fright.

History: (why do they want to be famous,etc..and background too XD)

Dislikes: (optional)

Type of musician: Pianist/Vocalist

Member of...
None

Extra: (anything else, put here?)
Accepted! Feel free to head on over to the IC :)
@Almalthia XD I'm so sorry, but you're absolutely right

Now that that's outta the way, I just have one last thing to do before sleeping, so good night :)

*Grumbles about making another dorm.*

Reactions: Accelerator
Alright, where are we now? I was kinda waiting for the decisions on dorms then was whisked away by schoolio.

Still in meeting at the dorms phase. Kobal and I are on the roof. Most everyone else is in the kitchen with the food.
@Crow

So, one dorm central that splits into rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.