Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look it's the Ooc thread!
uh can i join? dont worry im looking for a profile pic. Wel if im correct i need to list my character's traits and personality. Shun Kotone, she is arrogant,strong willed, known to get very clumsy when stressed, very direct, is very close to friends, and she is good at.... im not sure yet... guitar or drums. fyi is obsessed with pizza

uh can i join? dont worry im looking for a profile pic. Wel if im correct i need to list my character's traits and personality. Shun Kotone, she is arrogant,strong willed, known to get very clumsy when stressed, very direct, is very close to friends, and she is good at.... im not sure yet... guitar or drums. fyi is obsessed with pizza
i just found a good avatar

Of course you can join, she sounds like a cool character! Whenever you're ready, just submit a CS.

Oh, welcome! A CS is a cute little thingy that we creators make so that it's easier to keep track of characters in the roleplay...
Mine is the pink font in the overview section, so all you have to do is fill it out :)

Shun Kotone {i would put a picture but its having errors... she looks like my avatar... i may regret this if i ever change it XD] Gender: Female Height: 4"9 Sexuality: Heterosexual {I'm pretty it means "straight" if am wrong... i meant straight} Personality: Arrogant, rarely admits faults, Strong willed, tends to get inferiority complexes when she knows someone is better than her, has trouble liking people... but when she does like someone.. she gets a bit clingy, Has a lot of weird habits but hides them in fear of being rejected, and she is a bit paranoid. [did i write anything positive?] History : Only lived with her uncle, Dojima Kotone. Kotone is not her real last name, she took it out of respect for Dojima. Dojima was a famous musician and she wants to be like him.She gets most of her weird habits from him. She Has been practicing guitar, trumpet, and drums for years. Likes :pranks, PIZZA, coat inspecting, Dragon Ball Z. Dislikes : Being seen while practicing one of her weird habits, beans. Member of : [i don't know.. just give me a group i don't care XD] Extras : She has a secret stash of various nerdy items, mostly dragon ball. She is afraid of being rejected for her nerdyness, so she watches films, reads manga, cosplays, late at night and she hides her stuff. Also doesn't feel comfortable unless she has a camera outside her room and a station inside to watch whats on it. Likes to learn the sent of people. She sympathizes with The Nintendo Character Wario believing that he just needs love, most of the time when she's alone in her room she is dressed in a Wario Costume. Since i forgot age here it is: Age: 16

Shun Kotone {i would put a picture but its having errors... she looks like my avatar... i may regret this if i ever change it XD] Gender: Female Height: 4"9 Sexuality: Heterosexual {I'm pretty it means "straight" if am wrong... i meant straight} Personality: Arrogant, rarely admits faults, Strong willed, tends to get inferiority complexes when she knows someone is better than her, has trouble liking people... but when she does like someone.. she gets a bit clingy, Has a lot of weird habits but hides them in fear of being rejected, and she is a bit paranoid. [did i write anything positive?] History : Only lived with her uncle, Dojima Kotone. Kotone is not her real last name, she took it out of respect for Dojima. Dojima was a famous musician and she wants to be like him.She gets most of her weird habits from him. She Has been practicing guitar, trumpet, and drums for years. Likes :pranks, PIZZA, coat inspecting, Dragon Ball Z. Dislikes : Being seen while practicing one of her weird habits, beans. Member of : [i don't know.. just give me a group i don't care XD] Extras : She has a secret stash of various nerdy items, mostly dragon ball. She is afraid of being rejected for her nerdyness, so she watches films, reads manga, cosplays, late at night and she hides her stuff. Also doesn't feel comfortable unless she has a camera outside her room and a station inside to watch whats on it. Likes to learn the sent of people. She sympathizes with The Nintendo Character Wario believing that he just needs love, most of the time when she's alone in her room she is dressed in a Wario Costume. Since i forgot age here it is: Age: 16
hmm the text messed up....

I hope i put everything i needed.

Accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :)

Wait this thing didn't die?

It might've, idk...but finals are coming up, so I'm not that worried anymore.

...sooo, I'd hate to admit it, but I'm officially declaring this RP as dead guys, sorry for those who were waiting for a post/recently joined...
If anybody would like to pick it back up feel free to, just make sure you credit me for the original idea plz! (of course if you have a different idea then don't, I honestly probably won't care)

Status
Not open for further replies.