Anime Idol High School!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-ed can be as dangerous as same sex in certain situations. We could do it more like college where everyone has they're own bedrooms but same living space, ie kitchen, living room, front room...I'm in favor of that if we're going co-ed.

EDIT- Besides Hana has been living there since her Oba died because her parents don't pay that much attention to her and let her go her own way.

I'm leaning towards the idea of different bedrooms but same living space. It would mean that the room would be more spacious and Mahiro needs a spacious room for his "other" luggage to fit without causing too much discomfort since it takes up a lot of space.

Reactions: Almalthia
Shared living space works, but I don't think all 12+ characters should be in the same shared area. Small houses with maybe 4-5 people per house I think would be better. I'm not a fan of big groups because characters owned by slower posters tend to get lost behind faster ones.

• Useful
Anything works for me, my character is friendly and is Pansexual, so co-ed dorms would be fine but I'm leaning towards the idea of either the different bedrooms and different living space or a house with 4-5 people. Houses are actually very nice. They seem crowded but it's cozy. I've been in one so.

Hmmm...I'm so bad at deciding things XD
I like both the house thingy going on and the shared living space, but can't decide, so let's do democratic on this!

Vote for either:

Option 1: One big building, Single dorms, shared living space (much like a college sorority house in a sense)

OR

Option 2: Seperate "houses" that hold 4-5 people, single rooms, shared living spaces...

Now it's off to sleep for me! Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves what to do!

Option 1 ! Or option 2 works great too . Depending on the votes though .

We could split it by different bands if we went with option 2. Option 1 gives us more of a chance to run into all the characters and allows for more tension.

I'm voting option 2, but I think houses should be sorted differently to bands to allow for interaction with a larger variety of characters, and to allow those in band 2 to interact with more than 3 characters.

I'll vote option 1. It gives more chances for interactions with everyone, and it helps gather all of the characters in the same place if there's a special event or something.

My vote is option 1.

Alrighty, I'll probably keep this vote up for the next few days, but here's just a friendly reminder!
I haven't seen a post in a while, and while I understand that some of us are super active (not me though :3) and others have busy busy lives, I just want to check in and make sure everybody's alive!
Oh, and I'll update the cast list sometime today, I just got really busy with school and preparing for a concert all of a sudden, sorry!

@ basically everybody :)

I'm alive.

Very so. I don't want this to die. This is just too much exciting for that to happen.

Perhaps someone's next post should involve the start of first period to move the plot and prevent this meeting people thing getting stale? Introductions is when most RPs fail, so if we can successfully get past that we'll probably be ok.

Reactions: Accelerator
Perhaps someone's next post should involve the start of first period to move the plot and prevent this meeting people thing getting stale? Introductions is when most RPs fail, so if we can successfully get past that we'll probably be ok.
Are we beginning first period already or should there be an orientation first?

We could just time skip to first period but @Raven Haruka might have planned an orientation speech or something.

Given that so far characters have been picking up schedules and then mingling, I don't think an orientation speech is going to happen. Also, those fit into "introductions", and since people have very little to post about beyond repeating what the person leading the orientation has said in their own words, it can be a very fragile thing to do.

I threw together a room plan if we want to use it...
Dorm.png

Brown is doors yellow is windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.