Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WAS ASLEEP!! Dreaming of food...
So good morning!
@Karakui I think accelerator did a great job at explaining it, the teachers will be NPCs, but the only important thing about them is that they'll be telling you about contests/festivals/exams/projects that the students have to do....nothing else really!
And it's dinner time in the IC, so probably around 5:00-6:00 ish

I'm trying hard to reply to the ic thread, but My computer broke yesterday so now I have to work off an iPad mini..... I'm almost done!!

@SquiddyKawaii It's okay....there there *climbs up and hugs squiddy's head like a stalker, in a futile attempt to comfort*

I just waited for someone to reply but since it seems like that won't be happening for some time, I will try and catch up and put a post in.

I just waited for someone to reply but since it seems like that won't be happening for some time, I will try and catch up and put a post in.
Alrighty, glad to hear that :)

Reactions: Kobal
Hana was a little put off by Kazuhiko completely ignoring her so she went back to slicing mushrooms. When she had finished by the end of his attempt to start a conversation with someone who was cooking. She shook her head as she moved around him washing and drying her hands. "Chou-chan let me know if you need anything I'll be on the roof." She turned and walked up the stairs. She went to her room and grabbed her fencing equipment and went up to the roof to practice.
For everyone that has been talking to Hana like she's there in the kitchen she isn't >.< ...I'll grant that you guys probably saw her leave. Alice you probably ran past her on the stairs.
@Trionfi @Energetic Alice

[btn=mode|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/anime-idol-high-school-ic.126290/]IC[/btn]
Just for you Angel
@Angel Evans

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks! Now I have to figure out how to jump back in..

Dorms. You also need to pick one. Second Floor is the only open ones.

Nope we're all house mates

There are 4 left hunny which one?

It literally doesn't matter, ya'll can place me wherever

Okay I'll give you the room under Trio's

I am not messing with this anymore I'll be picking the last few rooms for you if you didn't like it tough. You got to the dorms too late.

Dorm.png

@Raven Haruka @Trionfi

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.