Angels vs Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, I forgot about this. Been a bit busy with what not, but I'll try to get some characters up soon. I might keep the angel to save a bit of time.

Not gonna lie, I forgot about this. Been a bit busy with what not, but I'll try to get some characters up soon. I might keep the angel to save a bit of time.
Alright that's fine you'd just have to remember about her s.o. cause if there isn't another lesbian or bisexual girl she won't have a potential romantic partner

I don't really care about that. I'd rather not have a romantic relationship than have to RP one I'm not even slightly invested in.

I'm not trying to force a romantic relationship on anyone. I just want there to be the possibilities for one to happen if people want their characters to have one. I don't want anyone to feel forced into something in the slightest

how are things going with everyone involved with this one? Characters coming along good? any questions?

Please people don't let this die I've really wanted to bring this back to life since it died the first time.

Lol yes and the second

Ok..so..I think Karakui has dumped us. So.. @Nay-nay do you know anyone who might be willing to take part?

Alright well guess we just need to look around a bit

@Karakui:

If you come back, I could create a bi character. Otherwise, the character idea I've come up with so far for this game wouldn't really work with the present cast.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Woops sorry, stopped getting notifications. Thanks for the tag. Honestly, romance is secondary to plot IMO, so you should make a character for your own purposes rather than anyone else's.

Reactions: Andy
@Karakui:

If you come back, I could create a bi character. Otherwise, the character idea I've come up with so far for this game wouldn't really work with the present cast.
Woops sorry, stopped getting notifications. Thanks for the tag. Honestly, romance is secondary to plot IMO, so you should make a character for your own purposes rather than anyone else's.
I'm glad your still here Karakui and I'm glad your interested in joining Zarko. I do agree with you Karakui romance is secondary to the overall plotI just want to be able to have romance options available to the people who want to have characters involved with the romance

Yeah, I understand that, I just find that characters made to appease others are usually pretty one-dimensional and their controller is rarely invested in them, so I always encourage people to make characters for their own devices first and foremost.

Yeah, I understand that, I just find that characters made to appease others are usually pretty one-dimensional and their controller is rarely invested in them, so I always encourage people to make characters for their own devices first and foremost.
Again totally agree with you

so other then myself @Nay-nay because I know she's still interested is there anyone else that is still interested in doing this?

so..i'm going to call this one. Sorry @Nay-nay. Maybe we could do a one x one of this story or something but..it just doesn't seem to work out with groups :/ Thank you for your interest Nay nay I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.