Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
bevqo.jpg

Like that :3

Edit :o
I LOVE HALESTORM!! Just saying x3
I'm jamming out to your signature in my head lol..

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTMARE IN MY HEAD!!

bevqo.jpg

Like that :3

Edit :o
I LOVE HALESTORM!! Just saying x3
I'm jamming out to your signature in my head lol..

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTMARE IN MY HEAD!!
You can fully expect me to abuse that button now:rotfl:(You have been warned)

And OMFG ikr, that song is so amazing!:bouncy:

Gotta say I like your siggy too, especially the Cheshire cat quote. :blackcat:

I would love to stay and implode in feels, but alas I must sleep. :moon2:

You can fully expect me to abuse that button now:rotfl:(You have been warned)

And OMFG ikr, that song is so amazing!:bouncy:

Gotta say I like your siggy too, especially the Cheshire cat quote. :blackcat:

I would love to stay and implode in feels, but alas I must sleep. :moon2:

SLEEP?! Lol wow, time zones are weird, it's only like 4pm here xD
AND TY!! <3 It's not an original Cheshire Cat quote. It's from a video game called Alice Madness Returns (my all time favorite video game)
Lol I worry for your smiley sanity now xD
Night!!!
:angel:

haha, yes, I'm sure we have a budget for any type of meat, or sweets, so have at it :P

and to those that have issues with getting their character properly written out, well I'm waiting till Sunday to start the RP, but if you don't have the character done by then, that's alright, they'll just have to come to the party a little later :)

And it's almost midnight here :P

haha, yes, I'm sure we have a budget for any type of meat, or sweets, so have at it :P

and to those that have issues with getting their character properly written out, well I'm waiting till Sunday to start the RP, but if you don't have the character done by then, that's alright, they'll just have to come to the party a little later :)

And it's almost midnight here :P

WOOOO!! ENDLESS BUDGET FOR SWEETS!! C:
MIDNIGHT?! Where in the world are you at?
Changing my name all over the place lol

Wth, you changed your username in me, darn you XD *goes to edit second post*

And I'm in the Netherlands. It was actually Cassette that said they were off to bed, not Noceur :P

Doing well Kuroku, how about you?

I am doing quite well, nothing to complain about other then figuring out what to do for the time being XD.Anything new going on?

Here? Not really. Just spent a good few hours on getting a tiny thing correct in a different RP I'm checking interest for but that's it for me XD

@Olissa oh dammit xD I knew I was quoting the wrong person >.< I did that before with Cassette and someone else who's name escapes me D:
SORRRYYYY!! I just like Pluviophile so much better c:

@Kuroku Heyyy there c: Good good, and yourself :O?

I've got an idea for an RP...tons of different races and a story line to boot x3
You guys should let me know if you like it...BUT ONLY ONCE I POST THE INTEREST THREAD! XD <3

Haha that happens, quoting the wrong people :P
And it's a nice name, I just went O.o? when I saw it the first time XD

I'll be sure you let you know what I think of it once it's up. And in the meantime you're most welcome to check out Legend of the Golden Phoenix (interest check) (shameless self advertisement here XD)

Reactions: 2 people
Ali always succumbs to shameless self advertising >.<
Legend of the Golden Phoenix huh? Well I'll give you props for the name, it's already peaking my interest x'D I'll check it out c:

Aside from this one and maybe two or three others, the Golden Phoenix one is definitely amongst my most favorite roleplays I made up, so who knows, maybe someone else'll like it too ^^

I love having those RP's that you consider your babies and you want to nurse them into freaking full fledged stories of badassery >:D!

*nods* Yes, some roleplays just deserve more special attention than others somehow XD sometimes because they're the first I joined or made, sometimes because they're the first that became a great success, sometimes because the basic idea and whole plot and every detail was so well thought of it just had to be played out some way.

DONE! >:D My Master of Water is done >:3
And yeah, I feel the same way. I get a little disappointed when some of my RP's don't do so well, but then I create one even better then everyone jumps at and I'm like "nawww love you guys <3"

471152_1366321839149_270_360.jpg

"Reap all that is yours, all that is close, and all that intrigues you"
Vassar Richmond
Character Name: Vassar Richmond
Element: Light
Appearance: Long silver hair, brown eyes
History: Vassar is a very curious fellow. As a young boy, his magic was never powerful and his wings were very small. To make up for this, his parents trained him in the way of Alchemy and Rune Creation. He became interested in life, what was beyond it, why magic exists, and what exactly Chaos is. His parents watched him grow into a strong man, get married and even become better at using Light magic. However, one day, his magic spun out of hand. He conducted an experiment with his wife. He wanted to infuse himself with the power of a great magic blade his father gave him. The experiment worked. His body let of a blue and silver glow as he became more powerful even though his wings were still small. His body stood strong, his magic was greater, but he couldn't control it. In an attempt of hugging his wife, Vassar uncontrollably caused her left arm to turn to dust because his magic was too powerful for him to contain on his own. Filled with sadness and despise of his incautious behavior, he locked himself in a closet with a limiter the shape of a cross. His wife insisted that he come out but his guilt wouldn't let him.

Days passed and he heard a knock on his door. It was his neighbors coming to drop off their son, Ian, because they were called to duty. After they leave, Vassar comes out of the closet staring at the boy. He could already tell the fate of his parents. Then, a thought struck him. "This is my chance for redemption" he says to himself, clutching the cross around his neck. "I'm being given a chance to save this boy from the sadness i endured." He became happier again, patting the boy on the head to welcome him. Days went by and the news was delivered to them. Ian became sad, but Vassar kept him from falling into despair. He helped him train intensely, learned how to control his own power, and even started to teach him some of the better parts of alchemy. Even though the alchemy Vassar taught Ian was beginer level, he still managed to blow up his work shop on multiple occasions. He watched Ian grow as his parents did with him and became proud of what they accomplished together. Even though Ian is in his parents' home, he still comes over and blows a hope in the lab every now and then.

Vassar speaks with an extended vocabulary and likes to think hes the smartest around. He often walks around with his left hand in his pocket a lot. When fighting someone or something he thinks is weak, he only uses his feet.

Theme Music:

When Passive:

When doing alchemy when Ian's there:

When Fighting (Little to no effort):

When pissed:

Voice Actor: Liam o Brian (Grimoire Weiss from Neir Gestalt)

Other: He says "for the love of all that is holy" alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.