Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought it was more like "zombiarmus" or something. And it only works if you flick your wrist in a feminine manner as well. With a pointed stick.
Simplified Q_Q
Here I am writing down Latin and you just come up with a one word incantation.
You'll go far in life sir I can see it Q_Q

Reactions: 2 people
Mm yes, this is how the incantation goes -clears her throat- EHehemmm....
Surge. Spiritus ab inferno. Angelus de caelo, ego praecipio tibi, ut resurgat. Etsi forma consurge consurge in forma esse aeternum. Quos ego mandavi tibi ut consurgerent!

Something alone those lines...deep shit right there o.o I could remember for the life of me the translation of rise for about a minute there D:
FIGURED IT OUT THOUGH ;D!
Do you know Latin? O.o
I'm having to use Google translate XD

Do you know Latin? O.o
I'm having to use Google translate XD

I do haha :)
It took me 9 years to learn, but I know it :P
Google translate won't give you accurate translations X'D
It's almost as bad as trying to get Japanese translations from GT..

I do haha :)
It took me 9 years to learn, but I know it :P
Google translate won't give you accurate translations X'D
It's almost as bad as trying to get Japanese translations from GT..
So far I have: Rise. Ghost from the grave.

And @Kuroko I hope you join Pluviophiles rp.:)

Well I'm sorry you lost out on the love all 9 of my tails have taken my love, but I will be glad to join your rp XD

Reactions: 2 people
So far I have: Rise. Ghost from the grave.

And @Kuroko I hope you join Pluviophiles rp.:)

You guys can just call me Ali c: It's much easier then Pluv or Pluviophile X'D c:
I think I'm gonna make you suffer with the translation until I see a GIF of struggle X'DD
bust.gif

Well I'm sorry you lost out on the love all 9 of my tails have taken my love, but I will be glad to join your rp XD

I feel like that was a sonic/Pokemon reference X'D But yay! Regardless of the love, glad to have ya ^.^

Here I am thinking you'll just find it -.- I'm such an idiot X'D Of course lol.
@Olissa I am so sorry for the mass rape of my shameless self advertisement you're going to receive when you wake up Q_Q

Last edited by a moderator:
DONE! >:D My Master of Water is done >:3
And yeah, I feel the same way. I get a little disappointed when some of my RP's don't do so well, but then I create one even better then everyone jumps at and I'm like "nawww love you guys <3"
I'll go check in a moment!

@Reyyof1 I'll take the Alchemy and the like with a grain of salt, and say he's accepted.

And lol, if you're going to advertise for yourself, at least do so for my new one too :P silly

Ps: Elegacy knows eeeeeverything about rising from the deads XD

Edit: Gah, this is the third time already that this happened! It's ridiculous XD I come online, read stuffs, see Pluv (Ali) online, I hit post, two minutes later >Pluviophile offline.> How the hell do we keep timing that XD

Last edited:
Ps: Elegacy knows eeeeeverything about rising from the deads XD

Edit: Gah, this is the third time already that this happened! It's ridiculous XD I come online, read stuffs, see Pluv (Ali) online, I hit post, two minutes later >Pluviophile offline.> How the hell do we keep timing that XD

It takes a certain level of failure that we both seem to be gifted with Q_Q x'DD
And yes!! Everyone!! Go to "the golden phoenix" interest thread and "before dawn" interest thread :D mass of shameless self advertising!! X3

must be a deep level of of fail indeed haha

Simplified Q_Q
Here I am writing down Latin and you just come up with a one word incantation.
You'll go far in life sir I can see it Q_Q
Reference to Harry Potter.

You guys can just call me Ali c: It's much easier then Pluv or Pluviophile X'D c:
I think I'm gonna make you suffer with the translation until I see a GIF of struggle X'DD
bust.gif
I dis eventually manage it! :D
(but I've forgotten what it was now)

I didn't even try to attempt to translate it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.