Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodi sees a girl walk over to an alleyway and notices that she is talking to someone. Some people are coming out of shops or are walking somewhere. There must be something going on if two people are talking. The brown haired boy decides to walk into a shop that is nearer to the alleyway. Passing other shops and various people he sees a two girls and a boy. Kodi is shocked at what he sees. A boy with a tail and a girl who has wings. What is that? A vampire and a...cat boy? What are they doing with a normal girl? He then sees that the girl is not normal as she uses powers of some sort, healing the girl with black wings. "Wow....that's something else." He turns to walk off when the girl runs away with the boy following. He freezes and takes a breath when the boy seems to be calming her. He walks into the store and looks around in it.

Luna smiled at Zoey-Alice. "Nice." Luna looked at all of the wolfs. Then heard Zoey-Alice yelling something before she could look to see what she was talking about She ducked and then saw another demon. She began to think of what she could do that wouldn't ended up hurting Zoey-Alice in the process.

i say and that's my group don't touch them! i scream and the girl sets fire i say wait my fire listened. the girl is ash i land on a roof top and catch my breath. my breathing alittle heavy i jump down to kerv and luna. i say its getting dark and unless you both can see at night and are nighttime creatures then i suggest we find a place to crash for the night.

i say wait kerv the other is nearby!

"I can see at night but I have adapted to the day. So a place to stay would probable be best." Luna said looking at the other demon that was now ash. She then looked at Zoey-Alice and Kerv then smiled.

Zerv flew past Luna is a corkscrew with claws out forward and ripped through the demon. "Ugh...now I'm all blooedied..."

i say did her wolfs hurt either of u i look at luna and kerv worried like?

i snap and kerv is clean clothes my eyes flash but then turn to my normal red no glow.

Luna looked at Zoey-Alice. "I don't think so. No. You?" She asked looking at Kerv.

i say kerv did you get hurt?

Kerv was already under a tree taking a cat nap. He would wake soon since he was nocturnal. But for now he needed to rest.

alright jump right on in ronald. i run around my vision blurry i launch myself into the air i look around saying in my mind did i already lose a team member! i say why cant i see right? am i crying?

no one senses it but luna sees someone shoot me out of the sky with an arrow grab me then disappear.

Luna sensed Kerv's aura. "I think he went over there she pointed." Then she noticed a tree. "Yep maybe he's taking a nap?" She said toward Zoey-Alice.

Luna then saw Zoey being shot and vanished. She let her wings show and flew in there direction looking for the attacker an Zoey-Alice.

i say in luna's mind [keep kerv safe till he awakes i will come back to u when i escape okay.]

He was purring in his sleep as his ears twitched every now and then. His tail wrapped around him as he slept happily.

i smile as i see that image in my head of kerv. i see luna flying i say oww let go. the person slaps me saying zoey alice dont u tlk to me like that she bites me and i black out. she injected me with demon venom so i look most like a demon right now

Luna obeyed Zoey and went to Kerv. She sat down and smiled looking at his sleeping figure she then looked out at the secenury that surrounded them. 'This would be a great place to mediate.'

i see luna leave and smile saying at least kerv is safe and so is she. i wake in my room tied to my bed my step mother holding a knife i look at it in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.