Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I suppose I'll have to, at some point XD I'm just being lazy by not doing it now...

Well, that position would be very important and as such would be necessary for both of us to discuss for a little while but yeah. If she really wants to be involved, I'd go for it :) Although this soon into it...

Hm, I'm getting the feeling I should be sending a private message....any one else feel the same?

Oh, me! I am, I am! XD

Seriously, though, perhaps a PM about this would be best. We can brainstorm and such, since if you do wanna be a side-ish character or something I'm sure we can come up with lots of stuff.

Yay I helped kind of!

Ya'll have fun!

Hope to see you in the game, Vanya!

Don't get your hopes too high! If I am in, then it will most likely be brief and/or spotty at best. It will depend on what Cookie would want me to do.

Ashaekin...that last post of yours left me without words. I salute you therefore. =marine salute=

Last post for the night. Sorry guys, but I have schools tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure somehow I'll end up failing at something...

Geez, luvable, giving Datenashi a little obsession this early? XD

She is a fascinating creature and he is feeling things he's never felt before. It's more of a confused grasp for normality than an obsession. He just wants to figure out why he is feeling such odd things for this woman.

Wow... Deep O-O Porr Datenashi! Now I feel all bad for him 'cause he's all freaked out about emotions. And here Alyss is, volunteerily avoiding them.

bluberrixD--I posted, page five, about halfway down, in case you didn't know ^^

Hm, who's ready for trouble?

If possible, of those online, could you please state a weakness of your character? Strengths are nice and all, but what are their weaknesses?

I think a lot of 'em have weaknesses in their profiles... I think. I don't really know XD

Alyss has claustrophobia and she's super against people touching her, so there's something.

Datenshi is easily confused by emotions and he has a soft spot for bunnies and kittens and crap like that. General small furry adorable animals.

Ornias loathes annoying noises, like popping gum or the constant loud ticking of a clock, they make him blow his top. I don't know if that is considered a weakness, though...He gets horriblel goosebumps if something suddenly appears on his back/wings without him noticing.