Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

ohm guys.. this is the place where we are supposesed to be posting the random on plot crap like hellsing

I may have to drop out of this one sorry guys....life's getting in the way.

OH NOES! We'll need another to fill in...

All right, if Rui is officially dropping out (T^T) I think there might be someone else willing to join...

-raises hand shyly- That would be me. Hehe. Uh, so here he is. My very dear loved, by me anyways, Angel. =^.^=
Appearance: http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsF/50696-26917.gif (wanted to upload a drawing of mine, computer is being a turd)His wings are dark gray, blue eyes and blond-white hair.
Name: Ornias; roamed the human world under the name of Dimitri Blackwood.
Powers: Moving objects that are in his reach. Telekinesis at a low range, if you like to put it that way.

History: Ornias has been alive for a long time, 400 or so years; when he was still a young Angel, speaking in Angel years when he was around 170 years, he fell in love with a fair young girl. He had been on a mission with another Angel, their disguises covering them pretty well. He couldn't have helped it. It had been a 'lady in distress' situation for the girl and he, as the gentleman he was, was there to help her. Ornias tracked the girl and visited her as often as he could for the next 7 years, when one day, he decided to ask her the question. His companion had told him that he was commiting a sin, that he was being naïve with himself. Ornias didn't listen, he said that if the Lord didn't know about it then there would be no damage done. But He knew, He always knew. Ornias was called by God and was found guilty of almost taking a human as wife. Ornias stood before God and told him that no matter what the punishment for him was given, he would always go back to his loved one. God was caught taken aback by this, so he banished Ornias from Heaven, never to be able to come back and he prohibited him the entrance to Hell, too. Ornias' marble-white wings took a dark grey color and he found it difficult to fly in great heights. He was ashamed of himself and never saw the girl again, making himself forget her. He tried to live his life on the mortal world, succeding and blending with society, with the only problem being the hiding of his wings. He grew in knowledge of the human habits and made very little friends, not truly making strong bonds and never loving another girl. The 'experiment' God and the Devil got him into seemed to be the best option for him to finally be around other Angels and remember himself how Demons used to be.

Personality: Ornias became less reckless as the years went by, measuring the consequences of everything he did. He acts a bit pessimistic when trouble comes. He acts indifferent around other people, not caring if they are friends or foes of his, humans or immortals. He became famous in the old days because of his temper with demons, not really liking them that much and never fully understanding the purpose they were created for. If he starts acting like a jackass around you it means he is enjoying himself and you shouldn't disrupt him or you might get him angry.

Accepted! Feel free to post :) Also, Alyss is alone and wandering around if you wanna RP with someone...

I mean i have time to like chat on the ooc for but cant post paragraphs for a while so posting crap like: Liam flew to the top of the mansion, isn't gonna cut it.

It's okay, Rui, we understand! And at least we still get to talk to you!! :)

Sorry, we're all filled at the moment ^-^

@luvable- didn't see your post 'till just now, and I apologize for not responding XP

Vanya could play an angle or a demon that was sent to either spy on how things were going or to "check up" on someone in particular (God/Satan's favorite angel/demon?) Just an idea if she's REALLY interested...

@Cookie- Tis okay, I can always try again later, or you could make the first move :P

Spying sounds fun! Or I could play various characters as the Rp master (or what ever the rp leader is called) needs. Just an idea. The role play in general sounds fun to do.