Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

He can deal with snapping. He'll just be relentless. Roses, animal hearts, vials of blood (maybe even his if she would accept). The typical thing ;)

Mkaii it's 12:25 AM here so I am going to head off to bed to dream naughty things about my teacher who isn't my teacher any more. Nuh-nite, kiddies!

Sorry, I had to get up early this morning which meant I had to get to sleep earlyish yesterday. Anyway, Layne is accepted!

BACK!

I had no dreams. That I remember anyway. So no "details", lol.

Good XD alrighty! now waiting for one more male demon...

If you guys need another character, I'll gladly play two (: Cause I would love for this to just get along. I have roleplaying fever (and a regular one at that).

eh... sure... its up to cookie but I'm sure she'll agree

ohkay (:
should I wait for her to say it's ohkay...? or do it anyways?

Well making a character is easy so I suppose you could... its not like making a post on the Ic without permission.

Appearance: [His wings are large and elegant. The tips on the bottom are a light gray.]
4089012.jpg
Name: Elijah Xavier Anjel
Powers: Good In Combat. Can materialize things in thin air; doesn't work for too long and it can be unimportant things [such as clothes, and other materialistic things.] Can manipulate Air.
History: He's on Earth now because God asked him to go. He is of great importance to God. He kills certain beings that are threats to God and/or his home [up above] He went down without an objection, because he wants to see for himself if this would truly work. He doesn't believe it will, but he said he'd give it a try.
Personality: Witty, Confident, Intelligent, Stubborn, Etc.

I just made a Male Angel...awk. o.0

XD I think you guys posted at the same time..

Well, if playing 2 charries is accepted, that means we're full and ready to go! Where's our dear GM? xP

Omg I missed so much.

Hey one of ya'll wanna send me 50 bucks for a bike? Kidding. Maybe.

Hey! I feel like I'm never on when you guys are discussing...
Anyway, Berrie, you are indeed accepted, although I'm pretty sure someone else has a power similar to the materializing one... As long as there are limits, however I don't mind at all :)
Ah, and you guys can specialize the letter and stuff if you want. Like add in something that would specifically need to be said to your character, when you reach that point anyway XD
I guess I'll go make the actual thread now, since all the roles are full! ^-^

Two more things: feel free to have your characters know each other, or have heard of each other or whatever if you want. They don't have to be complete strangers. For example; any angels or even a demon would probably have heard of Elijah since he's pretty important, or they might've heard of what Alyss did, etc.

Also, I don't need to make rules for you guys, do I? You know not to be mean and idiots and stuff, right?