Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm afraid I posted at the same time as someone else....If I screwed up on the whereabouts and reactions, then I am sorry. About that anyways....Not about anything Tamara will do.

Yes it does indeed. Props to Datenshi for figuring a way out!

Did I forget to mention that she's inside the house? I don't think I did....

Sorry bout that.... We posted at the same time or something...

You did mention it, Vanya, and Datenashi was looking right at'cha with his birdy eyes O-O

Datenashi should share that trick with Alyss before she starts breaking stuff XD

If you wanna, but he did just look like a bird. So unless you want your character to sense it, I don't think it's necessary.

Okay then. No, she wouldn't pay much attention to a demon possessed bird. If it was a possessed person, she'd take a little notice but not much

No, it's cool I can work with it. JUST STAY IN THE DAMN KITCHEN! Lol. Please?

Well, there you go then!!

Luvable, you are a crafty little thing. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm just gonna like all your old posts since you refuse to give me any new material to work with!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

EDIT: Except for that post right there, I mean...
Are you gonna have Datenashi interact with Tamara?

I'll see if Tamara wants to stay in the kitchen. She's kinda hard to hold on to for long.....

Well, there you go then!!

Luvable, you are a crafty little thing. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm just gonna like all your old posts since you refuse to give me any new material to work with!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

EDIT: Except for that post right there, I mean...
Are you gonna have Datenashi interact with Tamara?

Read and find out. It's already done. MAN I'm good. ;)

Or am I BAD?! Lol too much Michael Jackson... Listening to Scream now...

Bad and GOOOOOOOOOOO! And no, I did not forget a D in there. You are goo. Bad and goo. Remember that, it may save your life one day. Probably not, but you never know.

"You're a terrible person!"

"NO I'M NOT I'M GOO!"

"Wait... what? You mean good, right?"

"No, I'm goo."

"Well... B-But... Aw damn now I can't kill you."

"Why cuz I'm goo?"

"Nah cuz I think you may be retarded and I don't kill dumb people."

"Well then you'll never kill anyone cuz like EVERYONE is dumb in heir own way..."

Okay, so not only did I like that post to continue our little war but also it was hilarious. So. You are officially my Goo BFF. Got it??