Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thanks! I hope you all enjoy my post *grins evilly and rubs hands* By all means, do enjoy it! It will be the first of many I'm sure....

I enjoyed reading it.... but now I'm unsure whether or not that was the right thing to do...

It does not matter if it was right or wrong, why do you think Tamara did it?

I think she did it to raise the tension in the house. Those who love to fly to clear their minds and get away from stupidity can no longer get out and they'll all be cramped in the house together. Vicious. I love it!

Lol I wanted to post but I'll let someone else realize it first. I've been going a bit post-crazy lately now that I am not in school. Lol you could say I've been going postal.

Evil post of doom anyone? :3 They will surely go insane in there.

...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Alyss is gonne just flip out and kill everyone if this goes on too long XD

Oh, you devious little thing you. I will be watching you O_O *stares*

Hmm... Well, you could always murder fluffy bunnies in front of Datenashi O-O Nah, pretty sure that'd be way too sadistic XD

I'm sure there's some way you could mess with people's emotions though. Like, find the two who would be the most probable to not get along and then somehow lock them in a room together XD A lot of this seems to be preventing people from escaping...

I'll get there....*frowns, dismayed that she did not think of it first*

Yes, yes ,you are. I think I have met my match.... Never have I found someone that equals me in lines of evilness

Hmm... Well, you could always murder fluffy bunnies in front of Datenashi O-O Nah, pretty sure that'd be way too sadistic XD

I'm sure there's some way you could mess with people's emotions though. Like, find the two who would be the most probable to not get along and then somehow lock them in a room together XD A lot of this seems to be preventing people from escaping...

Hey hey hey that might actually make D go insane. He would go all demonic on her. Maybe put some "beef" jerky in his room and wait till he eats it then somehow reveal it was bunny jerky o.o"

.......Luvable, I am scared that that idea came out of your head XD

Oh yes, Vanya, my evilness knows no bounds! HEH HEH HEH HEH!! As you can see, I am quite adept at the evil laugh.

I am devious, I know. I could have said much worse.

Whoa, Datenashi gets to flit around outside while Alyss has to flip out inside? So not cool...

XD Ah, I do love my claustrophobic emotionally dead Fallen Angel... Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I have nothing else to type. Farewell... For now.

You are indeed devious, it's true. Also, why you like my posts so much? It makes me feel guilty that I'm not doing the same XD