Angel x Demon

Kieara smiled. "I like pasta too. I love purple, and I am partial to strawberries. As for what I like to drink I stick to fruit juice." She told him. She smiled back at him. She figured he'd want to know about her too.

"That is very interesting. We have a few things in common." Rio said, as the waitress came to collect the payment. The total was thirty dollars even. He handed the waitress a one hundred dollar bill and she took the bill. After taking change from her pouch, she handed it to Rio and smiled.

Kieara smiled as she listened. She giggled happily and spoke. "I'm glad." She got up when he did and prepared to leave wondering where they'd stay the night. She hoped it wasn't somewhere dirty.

Rio stood up with Kieara and stretched. He looked around the the building one last time before pushing his chair under the table and walking next to Kieara on her left side. "Now, we should look for a hotel to spend the night in." He said, holding out his left hand towards Kieara.

Kieara nodded. "I hope we find somewhere nice...." she spoke to him. She was just worried about sanitary. She knew a lot of hotels weren't very clean. She was a very clean person, and she didn't like that thought.

"Yes, we should find a nice place. It would only be nice to spend time in a decent room." Rio smiled as he made his way towards the door. He opened it and smiled as he looked at Kieara, waiting for her to make her way over to him.

Kieara followed after and outside. She looked around again at the many buildings looking for one marked as a hotel. "Where do you think we should start looking?" she asked him.

Rio walked out after her and looked around." We should start by those building over there." He pointed to a group of buildings on his left ahead of them. "Maybe, we can find a place to stay there." He strated to walk and looked around at the many other buildings around them.

Kieara nodded and followed after him closely. Being in a big city never was her style. The streets made her all nervous. She stayed as close to Rio as she possibly could and tried not to be a burden.

The city was quite noisy. Rio looked over at the street and watched cars zoom by, and then turned his attention back towards the buildings. Soon after, they came up to a building labeled" Sleepers Inn." Rio looked over at Kieara with a smile. He hadn't noticed she was so close at first. But, he didn't mind at all. "This place looks suitable enough, Kieara, we should take a look inside."

Kieara nodded to him. She just wanted off these noisy streets. She didn't like how loud it was. She followed him inside half the noise from out there already being eliminated. She took a deep breath and looked around.

The place looked really nice. Everything was kept in order and clean. Rio looked back at Kieara and smiled." I'll go talk to the manager of the place and see if they have any rooms available." he turned away from here and looked over to the counter.

Kieara nodded to him. She contiued to nose around the lobby looking around at all the fancy things. She then returned to Rio's side at the desk when she was finished. Being shy, she remained silent.

Rio made reservations and was given there key. The room they would be staying in, was on the first floor, room eitght. Rio looked oat Kieara, who was being quiet and shy, and then smiled. "Well, we have our room now. But, there is still so much daylight! Lets go out and explore a little more!" He said, in excitement.

Kieara looked up at him. She smiled. "Ok." She said to him not sure where they'd go next. She followed him and let him lead her back outside.

Once they were outside, he tucked the key back inside his pocket. He looked around at more buildings and soon spotted a museum." That place looks like it would be interesting." He pointed over at the museum. There were many paintings lined along the outer walls.

Kieara perked up at seeing the museum. She loved to look at pictures. Mainly because she wasn't very artistic herself, but she was a musician, not an artist.

*Rio grabbed Kieara's left hand with his right one and lead her towards the museum. People were going in and out and some even held souvenirs. When they came to the entrance, they were stopped and asked for a ten dollar admission fee. Rio paid the way and lead Kieara inside.

Kieara smiled and blushed as he took her hand. Then she followed him inside. She was excited about seeing all the paintings.

The museum was packed! There were so many variety of paintings. Many of them were from all over the world. People were walking around the observatory and some even took pictures. He grasped Kieara's hand firmly in excitement. It was all too much. There were so many colors that brought out the beauty of the paintings. He looked back at Kieara. "We should start in the history section!"