Angel x Demon

Kieara smiled as she followed with him. She noticed him stop. "Are you ok?"

He gasped in surprise. "Y-yes, I am fine." He kept his hand on his chest and the feeling kept resonating. How was it even possible for him to feel this, when he was all too sure he didn't have a heart. It was so strange to him. The feeling had died down and he let out a sigh before walking once again. 'Sorry, if I have made you worry." He said, softly.

"Just a little, you seem in pain. Are you sure you're ok?" She asked letting her bright eyes look up at him.

He looked back at Kieara. "I can assure you that everything is alright. No need to worry, I just had a slight feeling in my chest. It was something that I am not sure of, but it is gone now. Sorry that I made you worry, Kieara."

Kieara smiled. "Ok then." she chimed and kissed his cheek. With that she continued looking at the finer things to be found in the museum.

He blushed hard when she kissed his cheek. He was not expecting it at all. Rio looked down at the floor as they walked around the museum. He could feel his chest thumping once again and his body shivered a little. There it was again, that feeling he couldn't explain. He shook his head, although he still blushed, and made and effort to walk beside Kieara. He looked around at all the many other exhibits in the museum.

Kieara wasn't aware of what he was feeling or what she was causing. She simply was enjoying a good time with him.

It wasn't too long after, that they had made it to a snack bar. It was down the hall that they walked, just three doors down from the art exhibit. Rio was kind of hungry again after all that walking around and excitement. He looked over to Kieara as they walked. "Hey, i'm pretty hungry again. Would you like to get something to eat?"

"That sounds like a good idea." She spoke to him and smiled. She held his hand and followed after him.

Rios didn't waste any time in getting to the food court with Kieara. They were in luck. There wasn't a line. The other people may have still been busy looking around. He looked at the menu. There was a variety of things to buy and the choices looked really delicious. He didn't know what to pick! Rio didn't want to look selfish, so he looked back at Kieara with a curious expression. "Is there anything that you want, Kieara?" He asked, in a light voice.

Kieara spoke. "There's so much to choose from..I don't know yet." She smiled.

Rio looked up at the menu, he wanted to get pizza. He loooked at the toppings and decided that he would get pepperoni with cheesy crust. That sounded really good too. He looked back at Kieara, "How about we get a pizza?"

Kieara smiled. "Oh that does sound really good. Let's get that." she said to him.

When Kieara comfirmed that she wanted pizza, Rio turned to face the cashier and ordered their pizza. The cashier notified them that it would be ready in thirty minutes. Rio nodded at him and smiled. "Lets go and find a table, Kiera." He said, grabbing her hand gently.

Kieara nodded and followed him to a table. She was having a great time with Rio.

After thirty minutes had passed, their pizza was delivered. Rio thanked the man and looked down at the pizza. It looked really delicious with all the cheese melted smoothly under the circular pepperoni. The crust looked like it had an equivalent amount of cheese as well. Just like he ordered. It was also cut into eight equal parts. They each could have four. There were three little cylinder containers on the table in between them. One held salt, another held pepper, and the third held cheese.

But, he wouldn't need any of that, since pizza naturally gave off a great taste. He wasted no time in picking up a slice only to put it down quickly, after burning his hands. "Geez! That burns!" He yelped, shaking his hands in front of him.

Kieara smiled as she saw the pizza. She saw him burn his hands and gently took them in her hands. Being an angel, it would have a natural soothing effect just by her touch. She then kissed his palms good naturedly. "I'm sorry..."

Rio blushed a bit when she kissed his hands. The moment she had touched his hands with hers, he felt a soothing sensation wash over his hands. The fiery feeling also vanished. "T-thank you, Kieara. He said, looking down at his pizza. That feeling in his chest began to build once more and his blush disappeared and turned into a look of confusion. He removed his hands from Kieara's. He placed his right hand over his chest and could feel something thumping.

He was aware that he had told himself that he had a heart, but, he was a demon. A demon created in a lab in the underworld. His sole mission was to kill and destroy, but he didn't want to do that. That was why he had escaped in the first place. So tht he could be free. But the thought of him having a heart, still lingered through his mind.

Kieara smiled to him. "No problem at all." she spoke to him then noticed his confused look andhim touching his chest. "Are you alright?"

The question startled Rio. He quickly looked up and smiled. "Yes, I am fine, Kieara. There is no need to worry." He closed his eyes and opened them, then began eating. The pizza was cool now and the flavor jumped on his taste buds. It was worth the wait and he couldn't wait to get another slice. After eating his fill, he waited for Kieara to finish, looking around the mall.