Angel x Demon

Kieara smiled happily and nodded. She marveled at all the colors and held his hand still. She didn't want to get lost. She looked over when he spoke and nodded. "Ok, sounds good." she spoke. "That looks like the least crowded half."

When she agreed, he turned his attention to the center of the museum. He walked over to the giant map placed in the center. He held Kieara's hand firmly in his own and scanned the map. The are they need to go to was located down the North Hall. After, they would have to to make a left at the first turn, and they would be there. "Well, now that we have our directions, lets head there, shall we?" He said, looking back at Kieara.

Kieara smiled. She looked over the huge map too and nodded to him when he spoke. "Sure." She spoke. She let him lead her. As they headed that way, there seemed to be less people. She was glad.

They're weren't many people in this section. It was actually quite relieving. There was nothing better, than not having to wait in a long line. Rio stopped at the entrance of the room and then pushed it open slightly. The exhibit was a little big, but not as big as the others. They're were a variety of paintings ranging from presidents, wartime, and many other historical events. "Wow, this is amazing."

Kieara smiled and looked around. She spoke. "I like it." She said looking back at Rio. She went over to a canon and read the plaque. She was very excited about all this stuff. She loved old things. Especially things from back in her era.

Rio watched as Kieara walked over to the cannon. He looked at her as she studied the cannon and placed his hands behind his head. "There is so much history here." He said, looking over at a ship in a bottle to his left. He walked over to it and took a look inside the bottle.

Kieara smiled up at him. "Yes, this cannon is from my time on Earth." she said to him. "What time period are you from?" She asked curiously.

Rio went into deep thought about the question. He wasn't really sure himself. He walked over to the cannon and stood on the left side of it. Rio placed his left hand on the cannon and sighed. "I am not too sure myself, Kieara." He said, looking over at her.

She looked confused. "Why?" She wasn't sure how someone could not know what time period they were from.

Rio looked at Kieara and smiled. He grabbed her hand firmly in his own and lead her to the the door. "Come on, lets go visit another part of the museum. Maybe, we can find even more interesting things."

Kieara followed after him happily. She didn't really have a choice the way he took her hand, of course she wasn't complaining. She was more than happy with him.

Rio lead her out of the room, and then took a right down the hall. He looked at the signs that marked the various places in the museum, lined along the left wall. He stopped and faced it. Rio scanned the map until he saw one with the art exhibit. "Hey, lets go to the art exhibit next."

Kieara's eyes lit up and she nodded. She smiled and spoke. "That sounds like so much fun." She spoke and grinned happily.

Rio lead Kieara to the art exhibit and walked inside. The paintings seemed to make the room light up with life. It was all so beautiful. The artist who had painted them, put their hearts into crafting such masterpieces. "This is truly amazing, Kieara."

Kieara smiled. "YEs it is." she spoke to them. They seemed to put as much effort into their paintings as she did her music and it was truely inspiring.

Rio glanced at more paintings and he felt as if thew colors danced and jumped off of the paintings. "Kieara, do you have talents like this?" He asked, looking over at her. "It would be really cool to see your talent, if you have any."

Kieara blushed. "I um well....I can't draw, or paint, but I can play music." she spoke shyly. She'd never let anyone hear her play.

Rio smiled, He found it interesting that she could play music. He grabbed her hands in excitement and exclaimed. "You should play for me!" He was too excited about it. He wanted to hear her melody ring in his ear.

Kieara blushed. "I don't have any instruments." she told him shyly. "I play violin." she told him once again.

Rio's smile faded slightly. He really wanted to hear her play. "Well, that is okay. Maybe next time. Lets head to the next exhibit!" He said, grabbing her hand again. All of a sudden he could feel a thumping in his chest. He stopped and placed a hand over his chest. -This feeling..- He said to himself.