Angel x Demon

Kieara looked over. She smiled. "Yeah!" She spoke back just as excited. She loved sweets, and she loved to bake. At least in her old life she did. And she had talent for it too. She spoke. "Would they let us work out enough money to get a place to stay tonight?" she asked Rio thoughtfully. She started over there.

Rio looked back at Keiara and smiled. "I am pretty sure they would. Lets go in and try out. We may get lucky." Rio walked in the shop with Kieara and made his way towards the counter. " um, excuse me madam. We are here to apply for the positions." The woman looked at the two of them and studied them for a while. Finally, after a few more moments, she smiled big. "Well now, aren't you two just the cutest! Well, you are in luck, we have a program to teach you what you know and it will help you learn the basics of baking! All you have to do is complete this program, and you even get paid a total of three-hundred dollars alone."

Rio smiled big and spoke in an excited tone." Yes, mam! I accept!" Rio was so excited, that he couldn't contain himself. "Then, it is settled. We can begin now, and you can make your first paycheck!"

Kieara walked with him. The woman's eyes made her nervous up until she smiled. Then Kieara returned a smile. She was happy the woman was friendly. Unfriendly people made her excruciatingly nervous. She relaxed and listened to the explaination. "Count me in too!" She spoke to her happily. This was great! They'd get their training in and their first paycheck today!

They finally finished the training and Rio was relieved. The class took forever to end. He rubbed his head and sighed. He knew just about everything now. From the tiniest crust up to the baking pans. "Here's your first paycheck, kids." The lady said with a smile as she handed them each three-hundred dollars. Rio took the money happily and smiled widely."Thank you so much!" Rio said, excitedly. "I'll see you kids tomorrow. Be careful out there." She said, smiling and waving at them, as they walked out the door.

Kieara was glad to be done with the training. This was stuff that she already knew. She found it repetitive and boring. She aced every test of their skills though. She smiled as she took her paycheck and smiled. "Thank you." She spoke to the woman. "See you tomarrow!" She spoke and waved back. Then she turned to Rio. "Where do we go for the night?" She asked him.

Rio looked back at Kieara. "Well, I guess we will have to rent a a hotel room or something. Since we don't have a home of our own. But, I believe that if we keep working, we can make enough to buy a house." He said excitedly, as he grabbed Kieara's left hand with his right hand, leading her left of the store. He looked around at all the tall building and then at all the people. His attention broke from the sights and down at his stomach, which was growling." We should get something to eat, Kieara."

Kieara smiled as she listened. She was hungry too. It was an odd sensation being hungry after so much time had passed and she hadn't needed food. Her own stomach growled softly. She looked up at him and spoke. "What kind of food do you like?" She asked him. They certainly had a choice with all these many different buildings and stores around.

"I love pasta!" He replied, smiling widely as they walked. He looked around for a restaurant and found one. It was called "French Delights." Rio stopped and looked up at the big building in awe before leading Kieara inside. They were greeted by the doorman and asked to sign a sheet. Rio gladly signed it. After he signed their names, the doorman lead them to a table in the left corner of the restaurant and handed them a few menus.

Rio thanked the man and he walked away. "What type of foods do you like, Kieara?" He asked, looking over the menu after he opened it.

She smiled as she walked with him. She was amazed by all the sky scrapers. She looked at the fancy building they walked into and around at all the decor. She was beginning to wonder about how they'd came across such a place. She wasn't used to fancy things and it made her a little nervous."I like pasta too. Though Italian food is my favorite." She spoke to him.

Rio smiled at the reply Kieara had given him. " That is great! Lets order our food now!" Rio Raised his hand and a waitress came over. She asked what they would be having and Rio ordered two helpings of The French Pasta with two glasses of Root Beer. The waitress smiled then took the menus and retreated to the kitchen to make their orders. Rio propped his elbows up on the table, then rested his chin on his palms and gazed at Kieara.

Kieara smiled. She was glad they had similar taste. She listened as he ordered their food content with what he said. Then she smiled looking to him. As he stared at her she couldn't help but blush a bit by how he was looking at her. "What?" She asked softly and offered a smile tilting her head curiously.

Kieara had now looked back at him. She started to blush and he found it rather cute. "You are really amazing." He said, smiling more at her, never removing his eyes. The waiter returned with their order and set it gently on the table. One bowl for each of them. Afterwards, she placed their root beer on either side of their dishes. Rio thank her, and she told them to enjoy, then walked away with her platter tucked neatly under her left arm. "Well, lets dig in!" Rio said, grabbing his fork and holding it firmly in his left hand.

The dish consisted of shrimp, swirly noodles, crab meat, and bits of fish. All of it was topped with cheese and spices, with an herb that rested neatly in the center.

Kieara blushsed a deeper red at his comment. "What makes you say that?" She asked him. It was right about then that their dish arrived. She smiled up to the waiter and thanked her, then she lifted her fork to eat. She liked fish so that wasn't going to be a problem. It smelled great and the presentation was excellent. She gingerly stuck her fork into the dish and tired a bite.

"It is true, that is why." He said, picking up his fork. The food looked absolutely delicious! He swirled a bit on his fork and lifted it to his lips, then ate it. "This is great!" He exclaimed, taking a few more bits and chewing, then swallowing it. He took a sip of Root Beer, and then ate a bit more. Rio looked ate Kieara and smiled again. She was really enjoying herself and he was happy. "I see you really are enjoying the dish. I am glad."

"As much as I love pasta, i'd never tried this before." She spoke and smiled as she ate. She sipped on her root beer a bit, then continued eating. "So what makes you think i'm so amazing?" She asked him. She was curious. She just couldn't help herself from asking the question. She continued to eat her food soon becoming full.

"Well, you have a wonderful personality, and a innocence behind it. It is adorable, because you are so curious about things." He looked up from his plate." I am also curious, about what other things you like." Rio smiled at Kieara.

Kieara blushed again and smiled. "thank you." she spoke to him as she continued to twiddle her fork in ehr fingers before placing it down. "Well, I like the color purple a lot." she spoke.

Rio smiled as she blushed. She was being cute again. He honestly was having a blast with her. "You are very welcome. The color purple is one of my favorites as well, but I mostly prefer the color blue." Rio took another bite of his meal and smiled. Soon after, he had finished the rest, and then drunk down his root beer.

Kieara smiled at him. She spoke. "What kind of things do you like?" She asked in return hoping they might find they had some things in common. Though she hadn't said much, she wanted to know a bit about him before she continued.

Rio looked back at Kiera." Well, I love pasta , root beer and any type of pastry dealing with an apple. I love the color purple, but also the color blue." He stopped and tilted his head to the left, and smiled with his eyes closed. That's the start of it all.