Angel x Demon

Kieara loved the feeling as well. She continued to kiss him remaining close until he broke the kiss. She was reluctant but slowly pulled back a bit. She listened to his words. "Yours are too." She said.

Rio blanked twice and could feel his wings on his back flutter. He blushed in embarrassment and quickly his them again. He had been deeply wrapped in the kiss and couldn't help himself. "You should hide yours too, Kieara." He said as he could see the light breaking through the darkness of the tunnel. They could not let anyone know of their identity. It would also have drawn too much attention to them.

Kieara spoke. "I'm trying." She said trying to concentrate. She was having trouble though. Soon enough she'd effecttively hidden her wings just as they exited the tunnel.

The light hit his eyes like a beam and he shielded them. He looked over to Kieara once his eyes adjusted and smiled. He wasn't sure of what to say to her now. He had kissed her, but she kissed back. What did that mean exactly? Could an angel and demon really become lovers and live together? It was all so confusing. He looked at Kieara and took a deep breathe. He waited until the boat stopped and they exited it before asking his question. "Kieara, what did the kiss mean to you?" He asked, looking away with a blush. He had hoped that it was special to her as well.

Kieara looked up at Rio. She blushed deep red. "what do you mean?" At this point she was getting discouraged. She thought he was going to tell her it was nothing but an impulse.

"Well, that kiss was...um...it was...really nice. I actually enjoyed it. Its like my heart was racing and i couldn't' control myself. Every part of me wanted to hold you and touch you. I loved every moment of it." He looked for a moment and took a deep breathe as his heartbeat picked up again. The sound of the crowded park broke his thoughts and he snapped back into reality. They were surrounded by people once more. Rio looked back at Kieara, "Lets head back to the hotel room, Kieara."

Kieara looked up at him and blushed. She mumbled. "Me too." She held his hand and nodded. "Lets."

Rio grabbed her hand gently, and lead her back down the road to the hotel. He still took in the sights along the way and was still adjusting. Adjusting to being in this new world. The people still seemed strange to him. Just why were there always so happy? Why did they always seem like they didnt have a care in the world? He looked at Kieara as they neared the building. "Why do you think all these people are smiling, Kieara?"

Kieara spoke. "I don't know....there's nothing wrong with it though....right?" She said looking up at him. She stayed close to him not wanting to get lost, and wanting to get to the hotel soon.

Rio thought for a moment. She was right, there was nothing wrong with it. He looked down for a second, and then back up at her. He looked at the building and let Kieara's hand go and lowered it at his side. "All I know is that I love being here on earth. Its really nice here and fun. I never want to leave, Kieara," He said, before looking at her. "I want to be here with you."

Kieara smiled as she looked at him. She didn't want him to let go. But she agreed with his words. She spoke. "I don't either Rio." She blushed as he saifd he wanted to be here with her.

He grasped her hand once more and led her into the hotel. Rio walked with her towards the stairs and climbed up until they made it to their floor and to the room. He took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, and then walked in with her. When he locked the door, he let Kieara's hand go and walked over to the couch. He took a seat on the left side of it and patted the spot next to him with a smile. "Come join me, Kieara." He said softly.

Kieara smiled and followed over. She sat down next to him and stretched allowing her wings to appear. They felt cramped when she hid them like that. She smiled over at him.