And So It Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian had instructed a maid to gather items in the movie theater room as the other maid led Sayomi away. He ran to his room, grabbing a pair of jeans and a hugging tee shirt that always seemed to cling to his abs. He got in the shower, washing his hair and body. Once out, he put on his clothes, spraying his favorite cologne on. He toweled his hair dry, looking at himself in the mirror. He smiled at his appearance; He had done weight-lifting for over three months to get his body in shape.

He threw his clothes in a hidden drawer in his room, brushing his teeth and popping a breath mint in his mouth. He walked out of his room, his blue eyes scanning over the den as he entered the movie theater room. After a few minutes, Sayomi entered, calling his name. He turned around, his biceps straining against his tee shirt. "Hello, Sayomi. Sorry if I'm under dressed. These are the clothes I normally wear around the house." He grabbed her hand, leading her to the big chairs in front of the large screen. "This is where I go to relax and think. I also have a huge selection of movies."

When Sayomi saw him, she had to force herself to not let it be obvious he was staring at his body. He looked as good without his suit as he did with it. When he commented on being under dressed she couldn't help but laugh "Have you seen what Alfred got?" She said as she turned. She was in a tanktop, and shorts that hardly covered her butt. She had to keep checking to make sure she wasn't hanging out. When he grabbed her hand, she couldn't help but blush. She knew it was wrong, but could keep from taking glances at him. Her question of why her only increased more. She wasn't that in shape, but occurring to societies view she was obese. She wasn't a size 00 so she was large.

She followed him to the seats, sitting down in one, looking up at him with a smile. "I'm not sure thinking in a theater is very productive." SHe teased him, her smile increasing. "What types of movies catch your attention, Sebastian?" Sayomi couldn't think of an obvious answer to the question. So all she could do was ask.

Sebastian snickered, pulling Sayomi into his arms. "You're so petite and thin. I wish you'd think of yourself in a high manner." He looked up to the ceiling, thinking about her question before answering. "Hmm. I like a variety, I suppose. I'm more drawn to horror and psychological horror." He smiled over at her, looking at a door across the room. "What would you like to do? I have a room that is a dancing studio, a swimming pool a hot tub, a whirlpool, tennis, karaoke machine.. It's really up to you." He leaned closer, his body pressed against hers. He let his breath out, exhaling the minty smell of the mint that still lingered on his tongue. He leaned down, kissing her forehead and holding her close. "I hate myself for being so addicted to you." He chuckled, pulling away and looking over her. "I don't see anything wrong with the clothes Alfred picked, honestly. Except for the fact that he is trying to get me fired up.. I think they look great on you." He leaned back in the chair, his shirt pulling up on his stomach, showing his glistening abs. He reached under the chair, pulling out his violin case and taking the violin out. "Would you like to hear a piece?" He switched to a cross-legged positing, putting the violin under his chin and playing a slow, sad piece that he had learned in Italy. His eyes revealed the sadness, his body rigid as he closed his eyes, losing himself in the music.

When Sebastian said that he liked horrors, she knew that he was perfect. It was hard to find guys who liked horror. Most girls liked them because they could hold into the guys. And the guys liked looking tough. When he leaned in, closing the gap between thewwwem, the smell of the mint and his cologne made her almost crave him. When he pulled away, Sayomi's fingers covered her mouth as she bit her lip. She didn't want to admit to him that she was just engulfed in him. She wondered if he had asked Alfred for something specifically like what Sayomi wore. In here with him made her mind race, until his shirt came up. When she caught a glimpse of his abs, her mind froze. She knew she was lucky to even get the chance to even be with him, but once Sebastian pulled out his violin and started to play, her heart melted. He was absolutely perfect. After listening for a moment, it sounded Italian to her, so she started to sing softly. She picked an old Italian song, said to be hundreds of years old. It talked of lovers, torn apart by people claiming their love was ilbegotton, a favor from a witch. It was a sad song, that she thought fit the violin piece well. She didn't sing it too loud though. Not wanting to one over power his playing and two not wanting to distract him.

Sebastian swayed with the song, a smile forming as he heard Sayomi began to sing softy. He began to hum along, his voice deep and rich. As the song ended, he put the violin down, touching her arm lightly. "You're voice is that of angels... I wonder how that is so.." He looked into her eyes, seeing something hidden deep within her. "I wonder why you choose to hide your talent, even when it could benefit you so well." He pulled her into his lap, cuddling her as he sighed in her ear. "Can I ask you something?" He paused, looking down at her with a smile. "Well, I wanted to know if you'd go with me to a masquerade ball... It's the day before my birthday. After all, school break is this week, and we won't be going back to school until a month from now. And.. I don't want to stop seeing you. Please, tell me you'll go." He lifted his hand, letting his finger trail across her lips. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" He picked her up, standing and spinning around with her in his arms. "You're so quiet. We'll have to fix that.. Come on, I tell you what I think of you. Tell me what you think of me."

When Sebastian stopped, she ceased her singing "You play absolutely perfect." She said with a smile across her face. "I hide it because it's not like it's that special of a talent. Many many can sing.." Before she could say anymore, he pulled her into his lap, a small gasp escaped her. He held her to him, and she rested her head on his shoulder enjoying every second. When he ask if he could ask her something, she looked up at him, listening to what he asked. He wanted her to go to a masquerade ball with him. She didn't even know that those still happened. But she was basically in a whole new world with him. Nothing was the same, and she was so glad about that. She didn't want to be in the same world, Sayomi wanted to be in Sebastian's world. He touched her lips softly, causing her to smile. She couldn't help but love the feeling. "Of course I'll go with you, Sebastian. There is no possible way I could say no." Before she knew it, he stood up and spun her around. She couldn't help but laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Sayomi could feel the muscles in his arms and chest as he held her. She could feel her skin start to light up.

"I think you are amazing in all the aspects. You are gorgeous, you are kind and attentive. And... you came after me when I thought that's what you would want and needed..." She knotted her fingers in his hair softly, nuzzling his neck. "I honestly don't have words thar describe exactly what I think of you."

Sayomi stepped out of his arms, and walked away from him a bit, her hand trailing across his chest. As she walked, her hips and waist moved in an almost seductive fashion. It was mild belly dancing. Her dancing skills covered nearly everything. She was trying to get Sebastian to come after her. She looked back at him, smiling. "Yes, Sebastian. I do believe in love at first sight. Against all logical reasons, I believe that for whatever reason the universe sets out to unite two people together. Just hopefully they recognize what is going on." She lifted her hands above her hear as she spun, the tanktop lifting up hee waist.

Sebastian chuckled at her dancing, following her out of the room and down a long corridor. Eventually they ended up in the ballroom, the hard wood floor slick and shiny. "I come here for my dancing classes. It's a pretty great room." He pulled her to him, holding her tightly and running his hand down her body. "In the tango, they do this as an act of passion. It's quite fun. You should try it sometime." He did a side-step dance, holding her tightly before letting her go. "Catch me if you can!" He ran away from her, running through a large bedroom that held a gaming system. From there, he ran towards a bar, hiding behind the counter and ducking to a hidden closet. He stood still, popping out and growling. "Would you like some wine, Sayomi?" He sat down at the bar, pretending to shake a drink. "I'm the bartender, at your service." He pulled out a bottle of wine, pouring some in two glasses. He handed a glass to her, slowly lifting up his glass and smelling the wine. "This is a wine aged sixty years. It smells divine."

Sayomi giggled when he pulled her to him, and held her breath as he ran his hand down her body. She loved every time Sebastian touched her. It felt like electricity was running from where his hands touched. After he took off, she ran after him, nearly screaming when he jumped out at her. When offered her the wine, she took it and sipped on it lightly trying to decide if she liked it or not. "I bet this is all a ploy isn't it?" She asked with a laugh. "These clothes, wine? I see your game." She laughed as she got close to his face, blowing on his lips softly, much like he had done to her earlier. Pulled back and stook him up. She held onto her drink as she wrapped her left leg around him, and arches back, swinging herself from the right to left. As she brought herself up, she exhaled on his chest and neck, stopping only a couple inches from his face. She looked into his eyes, then pushed back twirling as she took a drink from her glass. "The lovely thing about tango, the better the connection and passion between the two, the better the dance." She stopped, and looked at him as she lifted her hand above her head and dropped down a little before stepping back.
"Wasn't it you, my dear Sebastian, that said you had wanted to dance with me? Have I changed your mind?" She asked only half teasing. She had started to believe that she had. She started to wonder if after seeing her first dance, he was weary of it. She took another sip of the wine as she watched him.

Sebastian rolled his eyes as her comment, holding her and looking down on her. "As if. I'm much more responsible than to try and take advantage of you on the first night." He chuckled, watching her sway as he fought to find the right words. "Well, I.. I think our dancing would clash, unless you'd like to try to dance with me.. I'm more of a slow dancer, really." He smiled, holding her close and dancing the waltz with her. "Things between us seem to evolve fast, huh?" He hugged her tight, looking down at her beautiful face. "Would you like to stay here? I'm pretty tired.. We could go to sleep now, if you'd like." He leaned his head down, resting his chin on her head. "So.. Who do you live with, Sayomi? I know about your mother and father.. But it doesn't explain who you live with."

Sayomi felt her heart fall as he commented on her dancing. She was just messing around. She felt like if she wanted to be able to stay with him, she was going to have to change a lot about herself, or else soon he would realize that he was much better than she was. Sebastian had told her not to change for anyone, but he hadn't known all of her. Sayomi danced with him quietly for awhile, unsure of what to say anymore. Finally she broke her silence when he asked about whether or not she wanted to stay there or sleep or what she wanted. "It's all up to you. I don't care either way." It was whatever he was most comfortable with. It's his house, so he picked what was going on. "I umm.. I live alone technically. The women who was my nanny growing up used to live with me, but she got engaged and now married. She hasn't lived with me for a few months now. My father pays her, she keeps a little for herself and then gives me the rest for expenses. The shortage I would make up by dancing. She still intercepts calls from the school and such, making it seem like she is living with me." It was an odd situation and she knew it. But it was wrong for her father to assume that she would want to stay and raise his child.

Sayomi stepped back from Sebastian as she looked at him somberly. "I'm sorry that things have moved quickly. I'll try aND make sure it slows down." She just wanted him comfortable, and not feel like he had to do something, no matter how small and trivial.

Sebastian shook his head, holding his hands up. "No.. I like how it's been going. You're so critical!" He picked her up in his arms, carrying her down a dark hallway and into a room. "We can sit for a while if you'd like.. This is the room you can stay in. Of course, I have my bed.. But I don't want to push you into anything." He sat down on the extra large, memory foam bed. "You know.. What your father has done is horrible. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but it's not right, Sayomi. Sure, my mother and father aren't here a lot, but they still take the time to be there. I still get to see them." He sighed, looking down at his hands. "On my birthday I have to go out of town to see my company. It's a gift from my dad. I've spent the last three years building the company, and my dad has been running it until I turn of age. I'll be CEO and earning more money than my father. It's depressing, really. There's challenge, but not as much as I'd like." He looked to her, a frown on his lips. "But promise me that as soon as I get back you'll finish the day off with me. It's a couple of hours by plane, so I shouldn't be that long. My dad owns an airplane.. He's too rich, I'd say." He smiled, patting the bed softly. "Sit with me, Sayomi. Please."

Sayomi went and sat down close to him. "I'm sorry.. I'm not very good at any of these types of things? Normal human interaction sets me into mid panic attack. With you its not like that. I just feel like everything I do is wrong. You are not your typical person, Sebastian. You are much more, and it's a little daunting to someone like me. I'm used to being alone." She didn't mention the few friends that she had made that she had danced with, or Danny and his wife who often had her over for dinner. Or just to play board games or something with them. Her circle was small, so when she branched out, she either came off as a bitch, or extremely awkward.

She had to think of how to word everything for her father's situation. She blames him yet didnt. She guessed if she told him the nanny left he would fight his way back home. But she didn't want to force him back. "He talks to me every few days when he can. And he gets to come home every three or four months for two weeks. He is in a high stress area.. I'm not allowed to even know where he is." There was so much more. But she didn't want to bore him with details. Sayomi reached down and took his hand in hers, holding it tightly.

"I already told you that we would do something for your birthday. Anythi..." Just as she was about to finish her sentence, she smiled softly to herself. "I know exactly where to take you." Sayomi wasn't how sure Sebastian would feel about the journey there, but it was time he went on an adventure. She laid backwards, holding onto the bottom of his shirt. "You are going to have a very busy couple of birthday days aren't you? A ball, loads of traveling. And my surprise."

Sayomi wanted to ask about the company that he spoke of, but wasn't sure if that was something he might consider personal or not. She bit her tongue, deciding not to just yet. Even though she hoped Sebastian knew she wasn't in this for the money, Sayomi didn't want him to think that anything that she did after wad just because of him mentioning more money than he already had.

Sebastian looked over at her as he laid down on the bed too. "Sure, That's a great idea." He looked up at the ceiling, grinning. "I'm quite excited. I get to pick out my own house in a couple of days.. I'm not sure what I want, though... You see, my company specializes in credit and accounting. I also made a section of the company into a software manufacturing. I'll be able to turn technology into more accessible items." He looked over at her, happiness filling his eyes. "I'm going to be quite busy, but most of my work will be by phone. Of course, I own the company.. So anything I say goes." His eyes shone as he spoke of his company. He worked hard to build himself up to half of what his dad was. He wanted a life that he worked hard to make. "What type of car should I get? I'm leaning more towards something bigger, but I'm not sure what to buy.." He ran a hand through his hair, gently biting his bottom lip. "I have a favor to ask of you.. For the masquerade ball, you'll need to have a mask. Alfred will pick you up in the limo. Either you can make one, or you can buy one.. Either way, you'll have to find me." His grin was mischievous and and delightful, his lips slowly pulling upwards as he laughed. "Hopefully you don't go home with the wrong man or I'll have to fight him for you."

Sayomi rolled against him, listening to what he said about his company. He was so excited about it. She was very happy for him, but wondered how much she would get to see him. "I don't know much about cars I'm afraid. So I wouldn't be much help with suggesting a car for you." SayomI said with a small giggle. When he made his comment about her finding him at the ball, she gasped and proped herself up on her elbow. "Oh no! You don't get to steal my idea!" She saI'd with a smile in her face. "I was going to make you find me. That's so not fair." She pretended to pout and accept it a she laid back down next to him. "When is the ball again?" Exhaustion was evident on her face as she fought sleep. She didn't want to sleep though. She wanted to keep talking with him. Sayomi didn't want to be away from him yet.

She rolled a bit more into him, pressing her lips slowly and softly against his cheek. "You and your company with do brilliant, Sebastian. You're on the right track. And you will get everything that you want and more." She said gently into his ear as fought the sleep.

Sebastian watched her, scanning her eyes for some sort of confirmation. "I could spot you any day, any place. It wouldn't be a challenge. The ball is the day after tomorrow." He rubbed a hand against her face, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. He propped himself up on his elbow, leaning over her. "I promise, no matter where this company goes.. No matter where my life is heading.. I'll never ignore you. I'll make time for us any time. As long as you're with me, you're safe and happy." He noticed she was very tired, and he kissed her forehead, picking her up in his arms as he stood. He put her underneath the covers, grabbing her hand and kissing it gently. "Sleep well, my love." He tucked her in, shutting the door and turning off the light as he left the room. He went to his room, taking off his jeans and slipping into his bed. He clicked a remote, which shut his door and turned off his lights. He enjoyed the feeling of the cold covers on his legs, his satin boxers tickling his thighs. He drifted off into peaceful sleep, his mind filled with thoughts of Sayomi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian woke at seven in the morning, getting a shower and instructing the maids to make breakfast. He left his shirt off, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts and throwing them on. He left to the workout room, his mind filled with thoughts of the lovely woman sleeping in his house. He began to lift weights first, his mind focused. He spent thirty minutes weight lifting, moving on to the tread mill. With all of his physical tension due to Sayomi being near him, he skipped walking and immediately began running, his eyes shining bright blue. He laughed as he ran, his body tingling from the sensation of exercise. He ran about five miles on the treadmill, and by time he knew it he was sweating. The sweat was all over his chest and stomach, covering his neck and face. His biceps were glistened with sweat as well, and he took a towel, drying off his neck and face.

He decided to finish his exercise, not wanting to tire himself. He left to the breakfast room, calling his shopping assistant and scheduling an appointment to find an outfit for the ball. He heard a noise, saying goodbye to the assistant and turning around, facing the doorway. Was it Sayomi? His body was still glistened with sweat, his breath fast as he leaned against the table and took a drink of his orange juice. He looked to a maid, instructing her to help Sayomi find the breakfast nook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sayomi woke, not even realizing that she had called upon sleep. The last thing that she remembered was Sebastian calling her love. All that had happened the day before, mixed with her nerves that she had experience wore her out. She looked over at the clock to see the time

7:30 A.M.

She let out a small groan and got out of the bed. She wondered if Sebastian was up yet or not. Checking herself in the mirror before walking across the hall, Sayomi looked in the door to see that he was not in his bed. Before she could start to look for him, Alfred showed up.

"Mr. Black is doing his morning work out. Would you care for some breakfast, Miss?" He asked her. Sayomi didn't feel comfortable with being called miss, but she didn't say anything about the matter. "Umm.. Can just get some coffee and an apple if you have any?" She wondered how long Sebastian would be. "Is there possibly a library that I can read in until he has finished?" With a slight nod Alfred led her to the library, then left to get her the things she asked for.

Sayomi looked around at the amount of books that were around. She wasn't sure if she could find a book before Sebastian was done. As she looked through the books, Alfred came and went with the coffee and apple, placing them on a table next to a chair. Finally, she picked out a book. The Count of Monte Cristo. One of her favorite. She went to sit in the chair, and felt bad for not thanking Alfred.

After what felt like only minutes she had made a noticable dent in the book. She looked at her coffee, realizing that it was close to out. She stood up, holding the book and apple in one hand, and the coffee in the other. Sayomi continued to read as she left the library, looking for where to get more coffee. As she tured a corner, she nearly ran into a maid, who then lead her into the breakfast nook without her saying anything. She smiled, guessing that it was Sebastian's doing. She walked in, still looking at the book.

"Did you know that The Count of Monte Cristo was..." She trailed off as she saw him above the book. Sayomi lowered her hand with the book and apple in it, looking at him. "Uhh.. Good morning to you too." She couldn't help but look at him. She knew it was rude, but she couldn't stop. Sayomi couldn't understand the pull that he had on her. But she didn't want that to change.

Sebastian looked up from his plate of eggs that he had ordered, smiling at Sayomi. She had a book in her hand, The Count of Monte Cristo. He could feel her smiling, his eyes trailing down to his bare chest and stomach. He took a bite of his eggs, swallowing and grinning. "Do you like what you see?" He imitated a model, laughing and taking a sip of his orange juice. "Sorry, it's a morning routine of mine. But on the plus side, you're reading one of my favorite books." He patted a seat next to him, serving himself some sausage and toast. "Eat, please. I normally never get to spend breakfast with anyone other than Alfred. An apple just won't do." He looked her over, smiling and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You fell asleep on me last night. I apologize in advance for tucking you in.. I just didn't want you to get cold."

Sayomi took a seat next to him, kissing his cheek back in return. "To say that I didn't like what I had seen would be a great lie." She placed her head on Sebastian's shoulder for a moment as she looked at the food thinking. "I don't really eat a lot at breakfast." She commented, then decided to get a piece of toast. Sayomi held the book, looking it over with a smile. Something else that they had in common. Not many people knew that there was a book, they would just assume that it was only a movie. Sayomi took a bite of the toast, contemplating what to ask. She wasn't sure if asking what his plans were for the day would be too brash. He had to have had things to do, but she still wanted to spend some time with him today. She guessed tomorrow they wouldn't see eachother until the next day.

"What are your plans for today?" She questioned softly looking at him. "If you aren't terribly busy I would like to take you to a place you might possibly enjoy." She took a bite, and looked into his eyes a part of her longing for his touch again. Sayomi couldn't think of a flaw in him. She lead her head on Sebastian's shoulder once more as she closed her eyes. "Remember though, you promised that at some point you would make a mess with me."

Sebastian laid his hand on Sayomi's back, his eyes bright and wide. "Oh, I just had to stop by the store to get my costume. After all, the ball is tomorrow." He listened to her, nodding and laughing. "Sure, that'd be great! I'll have to change, of course. Unless you'd like to pick my outfit out!" His bare chest pressed against her back as he wrapped his arms around her, spinning her in front of him. He grabbed her neck with his hand, trailing his hand down to her shoulder with a smile. He kissed her neck, his teeth grazing against her skin as he grinned and chuckled. He let her go, spinning her back around and wrapping his arms around her waist. "All in due time, my dear. I make messes quite slowly." He grabbed her hand, throwing his napkin onto his plate and leading her to his room. Before they reached his door, he pushed her up against the hallway wall, grabbing her hands and intertwining his hands with hers. He pulled her hands up above her head, holding them there as he kissed her deeply. He pulled away quickly, grinning and entering his room. "Let's go pick out my outfit."

Sayomi bit her lip as Sebastian pushed her against the wall. She felt like her body was on fire every place he had touched. As quick as he started was done and headed into his room. Goosebumps covered her skin as she followed him in. "My mess, literally involves loads of different things. So bring something that you can get damaged. Or else I'll have to give you a different kind of suit." She laughed to him. She stepped behind him, and hugged him. Her hands rested on his chest and her cheek pressed against his back. Slowly, Sayomi dragged her nails softly across his skin as she stepped away from him. Moving in front of Sebastian, she kissed him deeply just as he had to her. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she held the kiss for a moment before standing on her toes. "If it was my choice, at this moment, I would keep you exactly how you are." Sayomi whispered in his ear with a small nibble, her voice was smooth and sultry. She stepped away from him, a smile across her face. "If we are going into the city first, I will need to stop by my house first. I don't exactly want to go out in this. It seems a little open for everybody else's eyes." She smirked as she put a hand on her hip, looking at him with a look unlike any other that she had every given someone. "Pick what you wish to wear, my prince. It's going on your body, not mine." She hated picking things for people. Her anxiety made it hard as she was scared of them not like what she picked. As she started thinking of picking, she needed to figure out what she was wearing tomorrow. The style of dress that she wanted, the color. He was so sure that he could find her quickly, she wanted to try to make it hopefully a little challenging for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.