And So It Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian nodded, holding his arms out. "I'm all ears and all for anything. Rules can bend, Sayomi. It's not just either stick to rules or break them. I can bend mine just as much as I can follow them. Whatever you do, it shouldn't be that bad." He stood, wrapping his arm around her and leading her to the parking lot. He had already paid ahead of time, having used his credit card. The valet had his car waiting, which was a relief for Sebastian. He helped her into the car, getting in himself. He looked to her as he fastened his seat belt, his eyes showing a hint of nervousness. "Where to next, madame? I want to see what you do.. What you like. Is that possible?" He turned the car on, revving the engine and looking down at his gas meter. "I'll stop for gas first and then you can tell me where we are headed. Sound alright?" He pulled out of the restaurant, heading to the nearest gas station.

As Sayomi stood and he wrapped his arm around her, she looked down. She had never felt ashamed for what she did until that moment. The worst thing her job called for was for her to dance in a provocative manner. She had never given anyone a private show as suggested by the jocks at school, she was still a virgin. But she knew it would be daunting to him. Someone that could have anyone didn't need someone that did what she did in his life. As he helped her into the car and got in, she could tell something was different with him. When he looked at her, she could tell he was uncomfortable. She looked down at her hands in her lap, keeping her composure together, anxiety trying to run her over. "I-I'm sorry if I said something, Sebastian..." As they started to drive, Sayomi looked out the window, watching, thinking.

"If you really want to know what I do tonight, then I'll just make a few calls, and I can set it up. I wasn't supposed to work until tomorrow night, but they won't argue free work. I'll just have to give them time to have everything set up." She pushed aside her art project to let him see what he wanted to see. She should have thought him not wanting to have the suspense of not knowing. Once they stopped, she looked at Sebastian for a moment before getting out of the car and talking to the side of the building, dialing numbers quickly to get everything set up.

Sebastian looked over at her in the car, holding his hands up. "No.. It's not you. I just feel comfortable with you, yet I hardly know you. Isn't that odd? I guess I'm just fretting over nothing." He nodded as she told him she'd set everything up, and his eyebrows raised as she called the place 'work'. He raised her hand to his lips, kissing it gently. "That's fine." He got out, walking into the gas station. He bought an orange juice for her and a soda for himself. He paid for gas, walking back to the car and filling the tank up. When he finished pumping gas, he waited for her near the passenger door, his eyes wandering up to the sky. The stars were beautiful, and he made a mental note to bring her to gaze at the stars if he got a chance for another date.

He looked over at her, standing awkwardly near the building. He wondered what he job consisted of, though he figured it must have something to do with dancing. After all, she had stated that dancing was one of the things she liked to do most. He felt intimidated at that moment, his mind reeling.

I wonder with all of my heart, if I'm the right kind of person for Sayomi. I probably do not fit in with her lifestyle, but I don't see why I can't try. I want to be someone who not only has money, but that also has true friends and family.

Sayomi finished the last call, and tapped her phone against her hand. She was greatly nervous for showing him, she felt like she wanted to cry. She couldn't believe that she felt that way for someone only just meeting. There was just something about Sebastian. It set him apart from anyone she had ever met. It wasn't the money. He was smart. He was kind. He was handsome. He was everything she never suspected all would fit into one person. With a deep breath, she turned and walked back to him. Instead of Getting into the car, she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. If this was it, she at least wanted to get to hug him. Sayomi hid her face in his chest for a moment, before answering his question he asked in the car.

"I don't think what you are feeling at all is weird, Sebastian... Because I feel the same way, and it's a little intimidating." She wasn't able to control her nerves completely, causing her to shake slightly. Sayomi lifted her head from his chest, looking at him and taking in all of him. "This secret doesn't help any. So at least, if you don't like it, then you don't have to waste anymore time, emotions or money on me."

Biting her lip once more, scared she turned to get into the car. "We need to get to the Blue Kat theater quickly if we wish it to make it on time. I still have to change when I arrive."

He was shocked that she hugged him, though he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her tightly. She was shaking, and his eyebrows knit together in concern. "Here, take my jacket." He took off his suit jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders as he smiled down at her. "I've.. I've tried to figure out why I am so attracted to you.. I still can't figure it out, but I don't want to stop." He hugged her again, listening as she said she wanted to hurry up and get the secret over with. Sebastian stepped back for a moment, stunned. "Listen, Sayomi. I know I say quite a bit of things.. But you should never think that I'd just walk away. At the most, if this secret bothers me, I'll just talk to you about it. I can't just leave without knowing why. Unless secretly you have a penis or something. Then I can't accept that." He chuckled at the last part, hugging her tightly before he shut the car door. He started up the car, his eyes glancing at her. "Blue Kat Theater, huh? Do you put on a show or act there or something?" He put the name of the theater into his GPS, following the directions with a smirk. "I think you're great, Sayomi. I really do."

When Sebastian put his jacket around her shoulders, she looked at him surprised. There was nothing he could do to make her not be attracted to him. "If you did leave when you see everything, I wouldn't blame you in the slightest. I'm sure that even if you aren't completely freaked out, it will drop me down a few pegs." Sayomi let her hand drag down his arm as he helped her into the car. For once she didn't want to go to dance. She just wanted to go somewhere and just keep talking with him. "I Promise that I Do not have a penis." She said with a laugh softly as she pulled his jacket tighter around her shoulders. It smelt like him, and she loved it. She wasn't lying when she said that if he left she wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it was her gearing up for the worst possible outcome, or maybe she hoped he would just so that he wouldn't have to be with someone as far from perfect as she was.

"It's more of a part of show. But it does involve dancing. I'm sure that you knew that already." The closer that they got, the louder the music got. It wasn't hard to tell what was going on, so it was possible that he didn't even need to see to know what was going to happen. Then he wouldn't have to watch.

Sebastian smirked looking over at Sayomi as they got closer to what he assumed was a club. "I'm guessing you're a dancer, considering the loud music. There is always something about dancing women that get me fired up.." He let his voice trail off, clearing his throat as he looked over at her. "You don't have to prove anything to me. I can handle this, trust me." He parked in the parking lot, getting out and letting Sayomi out. He locked the car behind them, guiding her towards the doors. The music was very loud, and Sebastian began to get really nervous. He walked inside the 'club' with Sayomi, looking around and leaning close. "After this, you're coming with me for a slow dance." He had to speak loud in her ear for her to hear him. He grinned, kissing her cheek and sitting down at the table closest to him. "Go do your thing, but be sure to make me the center of your attention tonight." He winked at her, waving over a waitress as he ordered himself a drink.

Sayomi got out of the car, very nervous. Even if he did like dancing women, it might not be the same when he realizes that it's meant to be provocative to all the males and to get the girls to want to try to out dacne them for their partners. As they walked inside, people greater her every which way. She was known in this scene. Not usually this venue though. She was usually at the arena. The black lights made her dress glow as they walked through the people, most half dressed at most. Sayomi was brought to attention when he spoke in her ear. Even yelling it was hard to hear him, but she was still able to. He wanted to slow dance after this? Before she could question anymore, he kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes grew wide as she blushed and looked at him, but she was dragged off left looking over her shoulder at him.

After Sayomi was backstage, she was quickly stripped and changed into a tutu type skirt thar far from hid her butt, fishnets that were cutt up, and a top that was basically a fancy bra. They left her hair alone, but painted her face and arms with blue and white black light paint in a tribal fashion, making the design glow on her skin. They would open for the last DJ. And then be back on to close if she still felt up for it. Their block required a lot of energy so they never went for the full hour.

The club went dark as the three got into positions. The black lights turned, along with a small spot light onto Sayomi. Who was hidden behind a screen, only her shadow was seen. She took a deep breath as the new DJ started. Her started to sway and move with the music, changing with the music. All of her movements were fluid and as provocative as they could be without it being a strip show. The two other girls dance, her style and theirs differed, she was the 'main lady' as she was commonly referred to as. Her hips never stopped as her hands trailed across her own skin drawing the eye to her 'goods'. After a bit of just dancing, the three dropped to the floor for what they seemed liked would be their finish, then stood, poi in their hands. They used the poi because it added something to their block. They were left with only popping and swaying hips, and the flying poi. It was hard enough as was, until the two girls stopped and withdrew lighters. Sayomi's poi lit up in flames quickly, and the other girls left the stage. the flames Hadden a hint of danger to the enticing dance. She was much more skilled with the poi in general. Alone in the stage now, she was able to spin and fly about the stage as she wanted in a remarkable performance of skin and seduction. She finished off by spinning fast enough to put the flames completely out, and stood breathing heavily sweat running down her body. The crowd was going crazy. They never did anything like that at this venue, but that's what her group did. Security helped her off, as another group went on.

When she had been on stage, she couldn't make out where Sebastian was. There was too many lights, so she had to use her imagination. Security walked her over to a chair, making sure she didn't fall and handed her a water before leaving. She drank it quickly, sitting there. She was scared to veture out to find him to figure out what he thought and what the next line of action was.

Sebastian watched the performance, his body stiff and rigid. He felt out of place in this type of setting. He sighed, running a hand through his hair and searching for Sayomi. He could see her leave the stage, though he wasn't sure where she was. He stood, looking around the club and frowning. He wondered if she had left, or simply sat down for a rest. He asked the waitress, who shrugged, pointing to a dip near the stage. He thanked her, wandering around until he spotted Sayomi. He held is hand out to her, not saying anything. He didn't feel right in this type of place; It wasn't somewhere he belonged. He let her go, ushering for her to get dressed. He took a seat back at the table, glancing at his watch and looking around the place. A sadness touched his heart for just a moment; He didn't want to lose her, though he knew she probably wouldn't want to be with someone that wasn't interesting enough. He waited, contemplating how to talk about being together with her. He wanted to be loved, especially by her.

When Sebastian walked up to her, Sayomi could see it on his face. He was uncomfortable and was not happy at all. When he walked away, her head fell. She knew that it was done. She figured so much. It was one aspect of her that people couldn't look past. These people became the family she always wished that she had. She went and got dressed quickly. The girls she danced with hugged her. They understood the pain. Maybe that's why they all kept dancing. If they weren't accepted for it and left to be alone, why shouldn't the stay together?

They wiped the few tears that rolled down her face, smearing the paint that covered her face. She walked up to a man in a well tailored suit and talked to him for a moment. The man touched her cheek, then pulled his wallet out, handing her some cash. Quickly she grabbed a pen and paper, writing a note then folded the money up with it. She held onto Sebastian's jacket for a moment, smelling it one last time then handed it over too. She exited out the back door, glancing over her shoulder at Sebastion.

The man walked over to Sebastian "Mr. Black?" He asked, even though it was obvious. They were the only two in suits. He lead Sebastian to the door and outside so they could talk. "I'm Daniel. Sayomi works for me. And my Wife has kind of adopted her as you can say. She wished me to make sure you got out alright..." He paused for a moment taking a deep breath "And to give you these." He handed him the note with the money and the jacket. He turned and walked away, turning before entering "She must have liked you a great deal to bring you here. She is a curious creature. None other like her." Then went inside.

Sebastian,

I'm so very sorry that I brought you here. I knew you would disapprove. At least you know now instead of wasting more energy on me. I'm so sorry that I'm not who you hoped I would be. I hope this is enough to cover what you spent on me. Though something tells me it is far from it.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

-Sayomi

Inside the note was $650 and she planned on returning the gift the next Monday if she showed up to class. Sayomi stood at the side of the road, waiting for the cabs that always started to show up. She sang softly to herself as she rocked softly, the wind blowing against her.

Sebastian was stunned, looking over at the man with a frown. He handed the money back, shaking his head. "I've got to find her." He took his jacket, running outside and spotting Sayomi near the side of the road. "S-Sayomi!" A tear ran down his cheek, hurt clouding his eyes as he ran to her, shaking his head. "You... You don't have to see me anymore. But listen to me. I cared. When I saw you up there dancing.. I knew you would never want to be with me. You wouldn't like me. I'm too stuck up, and I-I can try to get used to these things. I care about you, more than you could know. Please, don't abandon me like others have." He walked up to her, running a hand through her hair. He leaned down, caressing her face with his thumb for a few seconds. And then he kissed her.

It was a hard kiss, one that was long and fierce. He hoped she could feel what he felt during that kiss. He stepped back, throwing his coat over her shoulders and running a hand down her arm. "I-I'm sorry. That was terribly rude of me. Please, get back in the car. I really want to talk. About the money- I gave it back. I didn't want it. Money doesn't mean anything to me. I just want.. Happiness." He led her to the car, opening her door and helping her in. He got in himself, shutting the door and turning to her. "Why did you try to leave? Was I that bad of a date?"

As Sayomi stood in the cold, she turned as she heard her name. It was Sebastian. Why did he come to find her? He listened to him as he talked, trying not to let the tears fall down her cheeks. When he kissed her, her breath escaped her. She put her hand on his chest, kissing him back. She wasn't sure why he came back for her, but there was no way she was going to stop it. As he pulled away and let her back to the car, all Sayomi wanted to do was hug him, touch him, have him close to her.

"That is the farthest thing from it, Sebastian. I want to be with you so much. I don't know why I'm drawn to you. I just am. But..." She looked down at her hands, the tears finally falling down her cheeks. "I have never been ashamed of what I did until you. Now I know, that all the words that the people at school say are true. You don't deserve that." She looked back up into his eyes. She hated herself right then. Everything about herself made her heart curdle. "You deserve the best that there is. You can get the best. Sebastian, you are amazing and could get the closest thing to perfect a human could be. You don't need... trash." She looked away, smearing more of the paint as she wiped the tears that were falling off of her cheeks.

Sebastian shook his head, unable to explain how much he cared. He hugged her, holding her close as he inhaled the scent of her hair. "You're not trash, Sayomi. If you were, why would I be here? Why put me through all this just to tell me you can't be with me because you're not right for me? Can't you see that I don't want anyone else?" He let go, leaning back and studying her face. "I've been through my share of shame, Sayomi. I was bullied for everything. I was called a girl because I played the violin. I chose to keep my head up, and I invested my time in understanding. My last nanny committed suicide in front of me. She loved someone that had money. She too, like you, believed she was trash. She was my best friend, and she took her life. I've been through things, Sayomi. And not once has it changed my mind of you, dammit. I want to be with you. Not because of what the idiots at school say, or how you dress. Not even because you dance. But because you smiled at me, and let me know that I was going to be okay. That no matter what, things would be alright." He put his head on the steering wheel, a tear escaping his sad eyes. "I can take you home, or we can go back to my place and talk. It's up to you. When I look at you.. I'm lost, and time seems to stop."

Sayomi closed her eyes as he held her close. She knew all of this was her fault. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to be with him more than she had wanted anything before. But she was so afraid of him deciding later that he didn't actually want her. She was scared that he would come to and see her for who she was. But he seemed beyond sure that she was who he wanted. She looked at him as he told his story then leaned against the steering wheel. She took a deep breath, and let one hand find his cheek, turning his face to her. She looked into his sad eyes, hers still flowing with tears. "Sebastian... I want to be with you more than I can explain. I don't know what's making it so strong.." She used her hand to guide his face closer to hers. "You are all I want. And if your sure that it's what will make you happy.." Sayomi didn't finish her sentence as their lips met again. It wasn't hard, it was a soft kiss, her hand resting on his cheek. It was long, as she savored the feeling of Sebastian's lips on hers. It felt perfect. It made her feel like she was complete. She never wanted to break, but knew she needed to.

Slowly she pulled herself away from his lips, but not pulling completely away from him. "If you are there, then I don't care where we go to talk. If it makes you uncomfortable to have me around your parents... My house is empty.."

Sebastian's head spun as Sayomi kissed him, and she agreed to go to his house. She suggested hers, where her home was empty. Sebastian snorted at this, chuckling slightly. "My parents left for a week. My dad had a business meeting and my mother is vacationing with him. Unfortunately they won't be here for my birthday..." He pulled out his phone, calling a number and holding the phone to his ear. "Alfred.. Could you please pick me up some clothes for Sayomi? I'm sure the assistant can help you on size if you describe her..." He looked Sayomi up and down, a devilish smile on his lips. "I'd like a bathing suit, some pajamas, some jeans, shoes, and shirts, as well as undergarments. Charge them to my account and I'll handle the affairs tomorrow. Goodbye."

He hung up, looking over at Sayomi. "I decided to just kidnap you for the night. I live in a giant home; It really should be labeled a mansion. We have six extra master rooms for you to choose from, though I'd hope you'd pick the room right beside mine." He turned the car on, turning the radio on to a stock and trade station. He nodded, calculating numbers while he glanced over at Sayomi. "If you want to go home, you can.. But I hate being alone in a new house... It's up to you." He turned on the highway, turning the radio to music. He sung along to pop and classical songs, his eyes bright blue.

In no time they arrived at his home, in which Alfred was outside waiting. Alfred opened Sayomi's door, nodding to her and helping her out. Sebastian lead her to the door, thanking Alfred and grinning. "Welcome to Black Manor." He opened the two giant doors, which revealed a massively large living room, accompanied by a bar and sitting area. There was a den adjacent to it, the hallways leading every which way. There was a grand staircase that was near the kitchen. Sebastian pointed to a hallway, leading her down the long corridor. A big, wooden door stood before them, and Sebastian opened it, revealing a huge master bedroom. It was decorated white and gray, his bed bigger than a standard king size. He led her inside, opening a door that was hidden inside his bookcase. The door opened into a secret corridor that he led her through, which eventually landed them in a room that contained a hot tub, a stereo, a bar, and a shower. There were doors that led out to a secret balcony. He grabbed her hand, walking outside with her and helping her sit in a large chair. "Alfred will be picking up some clothes for you. I hope you like it here."

When Sebastian said that he wold be right in the room next to her, Sayomi grew both excited and scared. The thought of being alone in a room in a large empty house was kind of scary. Though that was more of too many scary movies alone, or being so close to him while they slept. She was also worried what he had up his sleeve that went with the smile he had shown. She was still worried about him wanting her in a whiles time, but this. The driving in the car, him singing as they went all seemed perfect. She didn't want it to end.

As they arrived at his house, she couldn't help but gawk. It was an extremely large house. She wasn't sure she had seen one that big in person. Her house she considered to be a decently large house, but it looked like her house would fit in one small section of this. As Alfred helped her out, she was extremely embarrassed. She was covered in trails of blue and white paint. Sayomi wished more than anything she had washe'd her face... or just hadn't shown him her secret and never done it again, then he wouldn't have known...

She followed Sebastian in, looking in awe at everything. She could see why he didn't want to be all alone in this large house. She stayed close, not wanting to get lost. When the secret door open her jaw dropped. "You could definitely be James Bond." She said with a giggle as he led her into the room. It was almost like a hidden paradise. Before she could take it all in, Sebastian took her hand and led her outside, sitting her in a large chair. She pulled him with her into the chair, wanting to be close to him.

"Sebastian please. You don't have to get me any clothes. I can stay in this, it's just fine" Sayomi told him as she squeezed his hand softly. She knew money wasn't an issue. But it was still the principle of it all. She didn't want to be a pain for anyone. Sayomi liked to stick to the shadows most of the time, staying out of people's way. She looked up at the stars, admiring their beauty. She couldn't think of a better setting. The stars, Sebastian, the only part of the night she would have changed was where she almost ruined everything. She just hoped that he wouldn't regret asking her to stay.

"I-I'm sorry for everything.." She said softly, as she took her attention from the stars and looked at him.

Sebastian waved a hand as if to dismiss Sayomi's statement. "Money isn't an issue. I choose what I do, Sayomi." He smiled over at her as she apologized, looking up at the stars and sighing. He was pretty close to her on the large chair, though he didn't mind. "The more I think about it, the more I don't care what you have done. You could have left me there, and I would have still cared about you. Don't apologize." He raised a hand, smearing some of the paint on her cheek and leaning back in the chair. "Sometimes, I come out here and just watch the stars. Sometimes I wish I was a star. I'd never get hurt." He looked over at her, leaning in close. "What is the one thing that you'd change in your life if you could?"

• Sayomi looked at him, touching her hand to his. "If you were a star then I would get to be with you. You would be millions of miles away, and by the time I got the chance to see you, you would technically be dead..." Sayomi loved stars. Everything about them was amazing. But it pained her that he wished that he was up there instead. Did Sebastian think she was going to hurt him? All she wanted was for him to be happy. That was it. If she was it, she would not leave him. It would be up to him if he wanted her to leave or not. When he asked her about what she would change, she looked down for a moment trying to contain the painful memories. "I would change my mother getting cancer... I.. wouldn't have had to watch her die slow and painful.. maybe it would mean my father would have retired from the military.. My life wouldn't be anything like how it has been and is... but it would also mean that the odds of me being here with you would probably be smaller." She looked at him. Saying that she would change something meant that she would loose things that are in this way of life. "I probably would not have been as broken and messed up as I am now." She leaned her head on his shoulder, closer her eyes and taking in the feeling of this moment.

Sebastian frowned slightly, glancing over at her. "I'm sorry, Sayomi. I haven't lost my mother to death, but I know how it feels to be alone. My mother and father don't really have much time for me. So they spoil me with gifts and money as a way to make up for it. It still doesn't change anything, though. Yes, they raised me to be intelligent and strong, and of course independent. But I wouldn't change a thing. Sure, I'll eventually try to get more attention and love from my family. After all, it's just me here. No siblings.. Only Alfred. Maybe that is why I've grown attached to you. Not many people sincerely like me, Sayomi. They are afraid of my power." His voice trailed off as he stood, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the corridor and into his room. From there he lead her to the kitchen, where a maid was cleaning. "Can I get anything for you, Master Black?" Sebastian raised a hand to his chin, looking over at Sayomi with a small smile. "Could you possibly accompany Sayomi to the mater bathroom adjacent from my room? Her clothes should be there already." The maid nodded, walking away. "Follow me, Miss." Sebastian kissed Sayomi's hand, his eyes hiding something. "I'm going to jump into the shower too. I'll meet you in the movie theater room afterwards."

Before Sayomi could answer, he pulled her up and lead her out. He just decided to take her somewhere else. She started to wonder if it was something that she said. He lead her to the kitchen and handed her off to the maid. She looked at him, a little worried. What was he planning? She started to think about what he could possibly be planning with the look that he had. She followed the women to the bathroom and shut the door.

Sayomi started the shower as she undressed. She fussed with the zipper for a minute before she was able to unzip the dress. She let it fall to the floor as she looked over herself in the mirror. She still was angry for herself for what she almost did to him and what she did. She stared at her own face, wondering what made him think that she was pretty. After steam starred to appear on the mirror, she decided to get in. It felt odd to shower in Sebastian's house, but she knew she needed one. As she turned to face the water, paint washed down her body and through the drain, it was like all the pain that she caused herself was being lifted. She was here. Even with her secret. She ttied to leave, and he came after her. He still remained distant, but she didn't blame him. She decided not to let thoughts engulf her as she washed her face and hair, making sure to remove all the paint and color. She wanted it to all just to be forgotten.

Once finished, Sayomi turned the water off, and dried off with a towel before getting out. She still felt bad for him getting her clothes. She had plenty of clothes at her house. He shouldn't have needed to get her any. She dried her hair off as much as she could, trying not to make it completely crazy. Looking at the clothes, she hoped they fit. She was still naked, and didn't know if she could find someone to help her. She pulled the clothes on and looked in the mirror. They felt fine. But felt it pulled a couple of her curves. Slowly opening the door, she looked around, trying to find someone to point her to the movie theater room. Finally after a little exploring, she found the maid who lead her to the room. Sayomi opened the door slowly "Sebastian?"

Status
Not open for further replies.