• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

And Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

Sekran nods, storing everyone's names and abilities in the back of his mind. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. Now, before we get right into our game, I'll fill you two in on information that is essential to know for the preparations of this game. First of all, I'm unable to leave this room until tomorrow. If I even so much as step outside of this room, Dante will burst into flames. Which brings me to my second point. Any damage I receive, he does as well. If I get my leg torn off, his leg will be torn off. If I get a cut on my shoulder, so will he." He pauses for a moment to make sure they follow what he's saying. "Using any form of power in here, whether it's healing, teleportation, shadow manipulation, or even telepathy, Dante's body will react to this and turn to ash. Moving him or jostling his body too much prior to awakening can result in extreme damage. Even death." Sekran draws in a slow breath before continuing again. "All of these things are very important to our game. If any of us so much as slip up once, no matter how minor it may be, it could result in both of our eminent death.​"

A sense of shock pulses through Fallen's body though she doesn't react outward inside of her is shaking, she hadn't even thought about that, her shield wasn't around her mind, she was vulnerable though if no one could read her mind then she was safe...Wasn't she?

Ray just nodded intentively to show he followed everything, so much for teleporting outta there if they needed to, then again, I highly doubt anyone would stop him from jumping out the window. But now he had the pressure of keeping all his thoughts to himself. Unable to associate with Raylin without anyone hearing.

Glancing from face to face, Sekran nods once more to himself. "Alright. So onto this game that I'm thinking of. Are any of you apposed to playing a game with the newly resurrected Dante? A trick on him if you will." He asks. Now would be about the time where in his mind Fallen began protest and these vampires would remain curious. Of course, very rarely has any of the scenarios Sekran has though up in the pat actually worked.

"What?" Fallen snaps back to reality after hearing Dante's name she doesn't say anymore just looks expectantly at Sekran waiting for him to continue.

Ray looks to Raylin slowly, what could a harmless trick do? He nods his head to show that he's ohkay with playing along with this trick and awaits for more explanation.

Sekran's eyes widen slightly, though their reactions were as he had predicted. "One of you will bite, only bite, me, making sure to leave teeth marks. We'll cover your mouths with blood just before he is to awaken. Once he awakens, we'll have Fallen play the love-struck worried housewife who missed her husband so much while he was being transformed into a vampire. Though he really won't have been at all. He'll still remain as a mere blood god. Just in puppet form. We'll offer him blood for every meal and shit like that. This will continue for as long as we can keep him fooled... As I mentioned before, this mostly depends on the acting and lying skills of all of us." Concluding his explanation, his eyes rest upon Dante's still form. Oh how fun it would be to toy with someone who's been through so much already.

"Uh no. Absolutely not. You can have fun with your naive little joke, but I want no part." Fallen says sternly sitting up and walking toward the door her hand rests on the knob hesitantly.

Ray eyes follow the girl for a moment, "I um...Can't bite..." he mumbles slightly embarrassed.

Sekran sighs, shaking his head. "So Fallen, it's fine for you to play a game with Dante but you can't play a game with me? His sister died hating him, did she not? I'm not saying that it's your fault his sister died, but it's partially your fault that she hated him... And yes, I'm well aware that you don't bite people, Ray. But I knew that Raylin wouldn't come here with my puppets if you didn't accompany her." He pauses and smiles. "Miss Fallen, Must I really remind you that if you anger me, all I have to do is borrow Ray's knife and commit suicide. Then you won't have me or your precious Dante. Wait. That was too cold. Please allow me to rephrase. Much like how your powers are influenced by your emotions, as are mine. Mess with me, and something may just happen to him. Now. Won't you please just play my game. It'll be fun.​"

Fallen's anger flares, she turns on Sekran, "Don't tool with my emotions Sekran! I know very well that Asura died because of me! I know it was my fault! My actions caused the horrible effects! I'm already gonna have to live with that without you bringing it up!" she shouts her eyes flicker all purple for a second as her hair begins to float ever so slightly. She calms herself down so her powers won't take over her and kill Dante. "I already feel guilty enough for what I've done to him! I couldn't save his sister, I couldn't even save him! I'm not gonna fucking mess with him anymore!" she hisses feeling tears coming on she storms out of the room. Fallen reaches the living room and picks up one of the couch pillows, putting it to her face she screams and lets her energy flare up around her, dancing purple fire-like walls surround her until she settles once more, dropping to the ground. "Why can't I do anything right..." she scoffs at herself. "The more I try to do the right thing the deeper I dig my grave..."

Ray casts an awkward glance to Raylin and simultaneously grips his knife as tight as he possibly can, he wants to ask Raylin how this Sekran guy knew about the knife, how he knew he wouldn't bite anyone. But alas he couldn't so all he had was the words he could make out with his eyes.

Sekran rubs his head, Fallen's sudden yelling and energy spike giving him a head ache. "And this, lady and gentlemen is how not to react in the middle of my ritual. Dante will probably awaken to a searing headache. Wonderful..." He trails off peering at the two who appear uneasy. "I don't read minds or anything in case your wondering. For about a day I sat on those annoying stares observing everything you all did-well not EVERYTHING. I'm not a creeper or anything like that. Just careful. I don't enter a place without observing the activity there through the shadows for a little while. That's how I know that you have a knife and that you don't drink from other people. And how I know that you have a teleportation ability. It's also how I know that you wouldn't come down here without him at your side, Raylin." Sekran sighs while continuing to rub his head. "Fallen better hope that that little temper tantrum she threw out there didn't mess with my puppet... Anyway, this was an unexpected turn of events. Are you two still up for playing my game? My plan may have to be altered slightly but I think we can make it work."

Raylin doesn't utter a word. She glances up at Ray, hoping he'll be able to form a quick decision for the both of them. She's never minded having to bite someone before. It's not like it's something she's never done before.

Ray glances toward the door the girl had stormed out and shrugs, "Uh sure, we can still go along with the game I suppose." he tells Sekran looking down at Raylin.

Sekran takes a few steps toward Raylin, coming to stand before her. "If you would be so kind, Miss Raylin, please bite me. My neck would be fine. Of course if you'd be more comfortable, my forearm will do as well." He says, rolling up his sleeves and draping is long black hair over one shoulder.

Without hesitation, Raylin grabs Sekran by the shoulders and bites into his neck. She then releases him, only taking a little taste. She wipes her mouth and blushes. "You taste good." Raylin murmurs, her fingers intertwining with Ray's once more.

Ray's face twitches with a slight pang of jealousy before clearing his throat, "Ohkay, so now what? Must we just wait for him to wake up?" he questioned bouncing lightly on his toes, he wanted this game to get going so he could leave it to Sekran and Fallen. Because quite frankly this whole thing has been boring.

He shrugs. "For the most part yes. But I'd like to ask a favor. Would it be terribly troublesome for you two to go and burn all of the male bodies laying around outside? And if at all possible, I'd like his sister to be placed on that bed over there." He says, gesturing to bed Fallen had been laying on previously. Off course the blood all over the ground should have disappeared by now. But dead bodies are unable to just disappear all by themselves.

Ray's head lifted up a little straighter at the word of being able to leave, "Uh, sure we can do that." making sure Raylin's hand was still in his and rushed them out the door of the room. Soon fresh air, well as fresh as it could be with hundreds of dead bodies lying around, hit Ray's nostrils. "I'm glad to be outta there."

Fallen watched the two vampires leave the building, slowly she rose to her feet and made her way back into the room. "Still planning on playing your naive game?" she growled her voice low.

Sekran nods slightly, wiping at the blood dripping from his neck. "Yes, we are. Of course because you won't be participating, I've got to have Aiden and Jaimee play a role in my game as well. The vampires are going to burn all the human bodies outside and retrieve Dante's sister's body for me. Once he awakens, it'll be his choice what we do with it." He says, taking a seat in one of the chairs. "Why don't you want to play? I was kidding about the whole death-of-his-sister-is-your-fault thing. You know that right?" While he speaks, Aiden and Jaimee close the bedroom door and stand beside it, making escaping impossible until Sekran gets Fallen to talk.

Raylin takes a deep breath, ignoring the scent of the dead. "I don't think it was too bad in there. Just a little awkward, that's all.​"

Fallen backs up a couple steps until she notices there's no escaping with either ripping the puppets apart, which would be fairly difficult considering they are very cute and that Sekran was standing right there. She sighs. "Because I find it stupid and sickening. That's why." she answers bluntly tapping her foot.

Ray grumbles something inaudible under his breath before snapping his head back up, "Well whatever at least we're outside now...Ohkay, so collecting dead bodies then huh?" he inspected the ground, bodies laid everywhere.

"Not a valid answer. Why is it stupid and sickening? How is it any different than pretending to be lovers in order to piss of his little sister?" Sekran asks, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back in his chair.

Raylin nods slowly. "Guess so. Would you rather work together or split up?​"

"Because the first time I played a game it was wrong. I'm not messing with him anymore. I already have to live with killing his little sister, imagine if he wakes up only to be taunted by me? Hell no. I won't do it." Fallen keeps her voice calm but firm as she lets the words spill from her mouth.

"Doesn't matter to me..." Ray trails walking a few feet forward, grabbing two bodies ankles and with easy throwing them ten yards away, both bodies landing on top of another one. "That's the start of the pile."

"Then what would you like to do, Miss Fallen? Turn the clock backwards and erase everything that's happened so far? Have Dante wake up to you sobbing over him? I don't know about you but both of those would really piss me off. The past can't be altered. You've just got to move forward." Sekran replies harshly, showing no mercy what so ever.

Raylin follows Ray's lead. She grabs two men by the wrists and throws them toward the pile Ray began, missing it only by a little.

"I'm quite aware of that." Fallen grumbles, "But I still don't think the answer, is to torture him more." her eyes dash from the window to Sekran, window, Sekran, window, then Sekran. "If you wanted to just make me feel worse, why the fuck didn't you just let me die?" she murmurs glaring back at the door pondering whether to shove the puppets out of the way or not.

Ray chuckled at Raylin's poor aim, but continues walking around grabbing peoples bodies and throwing them over to the pile.

Back