And Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

Sekran's eyes flicker down to meet Fallen's. "Don't tempt me girl. I just might make that happen." He murmurs in a soft, shy voice. For a brief moment, he peers behind them at the tree line, his weary eyes only detecting a small amount of smoke. With an annoyed sigh, Sekran stands, brushing the sand off of himself. "I'd better be going and make sure they're actually working. Come if you want to. If not, stay here. And besides, you'll just do whatever your heart and mind agree on right?" Sekran sneers and strides over to the forest's edge, disappearing the moment he steps within a shadow's domain.

Raylin nods and pours all of the ingredients into the bowl. She then grabs a large spoon from one of the drawers and mixes the concoction she's created. After a few minutes of mixing, Raylin peers over at Ray with a smile. "All set, Boss!"

Crius's cocky smile appears instantly. "How can I be mad at the pansy I practically forced myself upon?" He retorts, biting his lip right after, his eyes widening. Crius shakes his head, unsure of what he should say now that he's insulted Bow. "Shit I'm sorry. Emm. Give me a second..." Without another word, Crius forces Isaac to the surface and suppresses himself, knowing that Isaac will know just what to say. Isaac blinks several times before gazing down at Bow. "Crius is sorry for calling you a pansy. He just doesn't know what to do when I lend him some of my emotions. Please forgive him." A childish smile appears, replacing the once cocky grin that Crius had portrayed. "I'm also sorry that Crius made you cry. I should've intervened sooner. Please forgive us." Isaac pleads gently.