And Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The man followed her, immediately noticing that she'd soon collapse. And when she did, he caught her in his arms.Carrying her out of the elevator, he brought the girl back to his room and laid her down on another bed the two little boys pushed his room. With a light sigh, he turns back to the boy laying on his own bed, unsure of what to do next. Both of his current puppets were already dead when it came to puppifying them. Is it even possible to puppify a person who is still breathing? "No sense in standing around I guess. Might as well give it a shot... Umm.. Aiden, take Jaimee to the kitchen. Get a wet towel for the girl." He orders and the boys leave the room for a few minutes. While they're gone, the man pulls out a rather large book from his backpack. Flipping through it quickly, he stumbles upon the incantation that seems to be the correct one for the task at hand. "Abfangen von ganzer Seele in einer Marionette der Umarmung.Heile deine Wunden, dein Herz und deine Seele. Ewig mein sein.Entsorgen Sie die Nutzlosigkeit in deinem Körper und atmen einenHauch des Lebens noch einmal." He murmurs, closing the book once finished. By this time, the two boys return and hand the man the wetted towel. Laying it across the girl's forehead, he gently brushes a few stray hairs out of her face. "I told you this would happen, Miss, did I not?"

Fallen let's out a quiet moan as she begins to come to, her face contorts in a wince before her eyes open slowly. For a moment she's forgotten everything that has happened and fear crawls through her, then she remembers. "Don't. Touch. Me." she growls the words, she doesn't like this man, not one bit. Moving to sit up, Fallen feels as if the winds been knocked out of her and lays back down.

The man snickers. "I won't touch you if you stop being so stupid and listen to what I have to say." His eyes shift from the girl to her friend. "He should be fine by tomorrow. Yes, he'll be my puppet but not my slave. Until then, no one but Aiden and Jaimee are leaving this room. If I have to, I'll restrain you. You won't have all of your strength back until tomorrow anyway." He sighs, brushing his long black hair out of his face.

"Restrain me?" Fallen raises an eyebrow, "There's no way I'm letting you hold me here captive. You already have Dante." she says attempting once more to sit up. This time being successful. "See. I'm fine."

The man sighs and hits the girl square in the stomach. "I'm really curious. What do you have against me? I don't believe I've done anything to make you hate me. I'm even saving your friend. And yet you can't stand me. Please, if you would be so kind Miss, enlighten me." He says, cocking an eyebrow. This being the first time someone has ever outright hated someone, Sekran finds himself unsure of how to handle such a foreign situation.

Fallen lies back after the blow to her stomach, she sighs and brushes down her tank top as if relieving the pain from her tummy. "I don't know." she stated bluntly. But it was the truth, she really didn't know why, he was right, he did save Dante, and he saved her. Maybe that's why she couldn't stand him. Because he could save Dante, when she couldn't. And now, she has a debt to pay. There's nothing Fallen hates more than owing people.

"Well I don't know about you, but being hated because I actually did something good is a pretty shitty thank you in my opinion. Here, how about we start from the beginning.... My name is Sekran and I'm a nineteen year old puppet master. Along with puppetry, I specialize in shadow manipulation. These two are my puppets. The blind blonde is Jaimee and the other is his twin, Aiden. We're pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss." The three give the girl a formal bow, an amused smile forming on Sekran's lips. Giving away who he was probably won't help the situation much but it's worth a shot. Of course, knowing someone's name is always good when addressing them.

Fallen sighs deeply, "I'm Fallen. I'm sixteen. If you don't know my powers yet you're an idiot. I don't really get along with people unless I have to. I hate it when my back is touched. But on the flip side of it all I love feeling loved." she tells him, sitting up once more, turning her head the opposite direction.

Sekran snickers softly, Aiden looking a him as if he were insane. "My apologies. I don't mean to laugh but I found you particularly amusing." He pauses for a moment, processing Fallen's words. "You love the feeling of being loved? What do you mean by being loved? Loved how?" The young puppet master asks curiously.

Fallen shrugs, "I don't know...Feeling wanted I guess...I like feeling like I'm worth someones time, that someone actually likes being around me, being with me. I guess that's the best way to explain it." she sighs lightly, her fingers trail along her bottom lip recalling many moments in her life when just a kiss was enough to please her feelings of being wanted. Snapping out of the trance she looked back up at Sekran.

Sekran nods, understanding what the girl means. "Yes, I know that feeling. But I couldn't possibly imagine someone not wanting to be with or around you. Though you may be harsh and troublesome occasionally, you're also passionate and beautiful and delightful to be around." He says, absent-mindedly playing with a strand of his long black hair. "Of course, that's just my opinion upon first meeting you. I could be wrong though my judge of character is normally spot on..." Sekran trails off, finding the atmosphere he had begin to create to be slightly too warm and a little too awkward for his personal liking.

"Well you may be a little off...I'm normally not this easy to get along with..." she tells him answering as quickly as possible to avoid any awkward silences. Fallen lets her eyes find Dante, what would she do if she ever lost him. That's the thing, she'd be lost without him...Even right now she craved for him to just be next to her.

Following Fallen's eyes, he shakes his head. "I wouldn't suggest moving him or getting too close to him until he awakens. Your powers seem to be manipulated by your emotions. If I piss you off and you use your powers, then he'll probably turn to ash." Sekran shifts his gaze to the girl. "If I step outside of this room, he'll burst into flames. And if anyone manages to inflict damage on his body, both he and I will get hurt. If the damage is severe, We'll die... So now that you know what NOT to do, here's what you're allowed to do." He clears his throat before continuing. "If you promise to control yourself, you can come sit with me. If you can go an hour sitting with me and you don't harm or kill your friend or myself, then We'll move that bed beside this one so you can lay beside him. And I'll tell you what. If you can be a very good girl, Aiden and Jaimee with go fetch you some food." Sekran smirks. "I suppose I should also add that anything that happens to my body will also happen to your friends.​"

Fallen becomes slightly irritated but brushes it off, I'm sure she can hold off and not kill this guy. "Or I'll just sit here and not talk." she folds her arms and stares out the window. Even if he wanted her to do something, she wouldn't listen, he has no authority over her, there's nothing he can do that'll make her back out of that promise to herself.

Sekran lets out a soft sigh and peers over at his puppets who nod and disappear out the door. Turning his attention back to Fallen, he gazes at her curiously. "Yes, because not talking and creating an awkward atmosphere is just what everyone wants. Not to mention the awkward silence that's bound to come with it. Face it, the more awkward silences we have, the more gay babies we're creating on the surface world." His smile broadens, amused by this statement. If talking will lessen the chance for gay babies, then endless babbling is just what he'll do.

Fallen rolls her eyes and lays back, hands behind her head and sighs, she would let him deal with the silence on his own, it's not her problem if he always has to be talking or doing something.

The puppets return and place a chair opposite Sekran beside Dante's bed. Knowing Fallen won't speak without being provoked, he quickly ponders ways to get the girl to talk to him. "What would you do if I cut off my arm? Or if I carved my name across my chest? I wonder what would happen if I merely stuck my foot out of the room. Would Dante completely burst into flames or would only a portion of him? What would you do if I tries any of these things? Keep in mind, anything that happens to me happens to him." He pauses for a moment, his smile vanishing entirely. "You say that you don't have a problem with me and yet you refuse to associate yourself with me. I just don't understand. What is it about me that you simply don't like?​"

Fallen doesn't move from her relaxed position and lets a slow, steady breath. "What I want to know is why you insist on talking to me. Why? No one every wants to just talk to me, they either want more or nothing at all." She tells him, she's had some pretty bad past experiences with guys and normally isn't very fond of having them around. Encounters with them in the past were almost always based on black mail, if she didn't do something, they would do this...But threatening Dante's life just to talk...Not very compelling to Fallen.

Sekran shrugs. "Rarely do I find people worth my time. I've never been able to find anyone really that would actually talk to me. We're alike, you and I. We're used and blackmailed. But when I saw you desperately trying to save him, trying to bring him back from the brink of death, I just thought you were different... I thought you were someone I could envision to be apart of my future." His breath catches in his throat. Did he really just say... "I'm sorry. My mouth was moving without my mind authorizing the words that slide out. Please disregard everything I just said." Shaking his head again, he leans back in his seat. This isn't the right time for his mind to not consider the words he utters before they slide through his lips. Yet his true feeling have been indirectly laid out on the table while the boy Fallen is obviously has feelings for is laying just beside him in the process of being puppified. Shit.

Fallen squirms a bit in unease at Sekran's words, she looks at him, how could he say that, Dante was laying right there, how cold of him! Though she supposes if he were really cold he could totally use this as an advantage, Dante's life being spared in exchange for her love. But he wouldn't do that, he'd want it to be a fair taking. Besides all Dante had right now was Fallen, and she wasn't going to slip away from him so easily. "Uh..huh.." she mumbled from the corner of her lips.