• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]One of the men welcomed Constance into the kitchen. She smiled as he introduced himself. "Hi I don't think we met....I'm Heru Chidubem and sure you can help if you'd like. Be careful though Gil like to burn food." Constance laughed. "I'm sure that won't be a problem for me, mate. The name's Constance," Constance said, brushing past Heru. As she passed him she noticed the burn on his hand. She flexed her own hand in response. Still, she got started on the puddings, chewing on her lip as she went. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]Finally, she turned and was about to say something to Heru when Hadly ran by. "Did you guys here that?.....I don't know how long we will be safe here. They have Tommin's identify.....I mean of course they do after that gun scene... but they have mine too! They said I was a heir. Heir to what? They must be wrong!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]Heru tried talking to Hadly. When the plate crashed, Constance nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned back to her puddings and back to chewing on her lip. It was getting crowded now. Constance kept her back to everyone as they asked questions. She flexed her hand again, feeling the pull of the skin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]There was a knock at the door and Constance realized it wasn't the first she had heard. Heru turned to leave the kitchen and go to the door, signalling his friend to follow. Constance dropped her bowl of batter and followed Heru.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]"Heru," she said as they reached the door. She pulled on her fingers, trying to work the nerves out. "C-Can....can I see your hand?"[/BCOLOR]

Gil Vincente - Archangel of Saturn, blue
Gil turned around and placed his hands on the counter of the island that was conveniently placed behind him, after the young girl Constance addressed Heru and himself. "Sure you can help. I would need some to make enough of the puddings for everyone. However I would need you to follow my recipe, if that is ok? Also don't worry about Heru and that burnt comment he made." He started before winking towards her and turning his head towards Heru. "He is just mad that his baking skill are so inferior that even if someone put a gun to his head he couldn't even get it right.... Awww..... too soon brother?" He jokingly chuckled. He then gathered his ingredients.

After a little Gil returned upstairs to continue with his shower and then commenced back down stairs to continue cooking. Gil had a plan ever since Tommin had a disapproving look upon his face when Gil mention being an excellent dessert chef. He chose for dessert just for Tommin he would make his famous CenYork pudfings. This was a dish derived from the original Yorkshire puddings recipe except for slightly sweetened and drizzled with homemade caramel. It also contained a small truffle filling so it didn't take away from the traditional design.

At this point he was actually getting some of the puddings out of the pan when Hadley, Tomin, and the one random stranger rushed in and began speaking. A plate flew to the floor and shattered followed by Heru commenting to Gil. He retaliated,"It wasn't me. Maybe you should get more of a handle on your abilities." He then continued to everyone in the room, still not looking from what he was doing, "Of course she is royalty. Whee is the next in line for the throne. Are you telling me that none of you noticed the family crest inside her stone that dangles from her neck? You guys are so oblivious. Hadley please tell me you at least noticed." He finished just before the conversation was interrupted by the knock and Heru asked Gil to accompany him to the door. Gil noticed Constance following them and asking Heru about his hand and began thinking, I wonder should I quickly heal it or see what she can do.

@FrontLine @Hope @VengefulPeanut @Zeus @Amanda Sea

Hominibus, 11:57 PM
Trinidad, Port-of-Spain
240 miles of shore

THRAX
Prey, a persona all things of this world become when faced against something greater than they are. All things become prey and are rendered meek and helpless in the face of danger. As well under the face of their own false courage, hopes, dreams, and most of all their pride. Pride leads one to believe thier own lies and the lies of another. It gives them a sense of power--of right and wrong--that they fail to understand. And such ignorance leads mankind to murder and steal in an unending cycle. In these acts, they have considered themselves to be at the equality of demons... of monsters! These puny primatives know nothing of what it means to be a monster-- let alone a demon! And I will show them.. If they take pride in cursing their beliefs and abonding their lord to call themselves my equal.. I will show them Hell. And then you shall praise.. your.. God.

The clouds were as black as the dark waters below them, nothing to be seen up or down. The only barely open view was straight ahead of the boat, and even that proved difficult for the navigator. It carried a large cargo of drugs and weapons for a local cartel in Trinidad. As well as a platoon of mercinaries armed with automatic rifles and looking for shelter from the heavy rain. Stepping outside, the Captain tried to grasp a better view of their direction, and found only a barrage of rain to scatter across his face. Aggrivated, he returned to the safety of the bridge and checked his radar to find something coming at them from the West by forty miles. Something... Massive. He assumed it was another boat--most likely authorities, or a stray ship-- and prepared to engage however he thought propper. "West-side!! Blimp on the West-side!" he shouted, with all personel turning their attention the West side of the boat, weapons drawn. It closed the gap between them by twenty miles, then past that mark it began to creep in slower.

Thunder cracked loud in clouds and shined brightly to reveal the approaching ship. Fifteen miles... ten.. Hearts started to race as the boat closed in to reveal visible scars of an attack. Their faces turned from hardened to surprised and started seeing a boat of such massive build and size, lit on fire and torn apart like a floating corpse. The captain was mesmarized by the destruction, but then snapped to attention when he realized the boat was heading straight for them.
"Brace!," he exclaimed, "Brace damn it," as he grabbed the wheel and ducked to prepare for impact. Crew on deck could hear steel shift and moan in their ears as it approached, but were suddenly calm once they heard utter silence from the charging ship. It was mere feet away, a single member reached out and touched it. They all stood stuned, quiet as a mouse as they wiped rain from their eyes to try and understand thewir dumb luck. The merc pulled his hand back from the boat and just then he felt it jerk, the force knocking him overboard. The crew jump to attention hearing steel shift again, watching the ghost ship move supposedly on its own. Just then, they saw it rip away from them like a speeding train just before being torn under water. The Captain wiped his face in fear... then l;ooked back to his radar to see something bigger--much bigger-- closing in on them from one hundred miles in seconds. And then it vanished under them...Or so they thought

The boat was gripped from beneath the black ocean by massive, scaley jaws with mountainous teeth. In the blink of an eye, the boat was bitten in half. Most of the crew was flung from the safety of the steel trap, and thrown to the mercy of the deep. The Captain's end of the boat went under forcing him to swim up to the surface. As he splashed and struggled to get a grip on his movements, he felt powerful waves push him back and forth. He felt fear shoot across his body as he spotted a giant snake-like figure in the distance. It disappeared under the ocean floor, then shot back out like a rocket roaring to drown the rest of the boat.

Unio and the Baron, Red
The meeting paused as Clara dismissed the demons to their assignments. One demon was quick enough to handle her business and be back before the timer ran out. Clara underhandedly took the initiative to call in a team to retrieve the Centurione Wasp and The Pencuri of Pride. She also sent out a team for The Pencuri of Greed. Deception at her best had her own hidden agenda. She had already been briefed by Unio themselves.

Things were business as usual in Infernum. Souls were arriving, the torture team was handling the newbies, planning was using dammed souls to set up for the promotional ceremony, and the punishment squad was heading toward Uku's cell. "You got the papers?" A demon asks his fellow squad member. "Pipe down you idiot, we don't neeeeed papers. This was a special request put in and were supposed to keep quiet. I mean we have the Pencuri of Anger for crying out loud, we do our job and well get our reward." His squad member quickly responded. Thinking for a bit the demon asked another question, "Well what's the reward Mie?" Mie quickly side eyes him and goes upside his head and sharply responds, "Really? Weren't you listening? Were going to get promoted to the infamous Sicarius Unit (Assassins Unit). That's where some of the greats started. "Isn't that where Uku once was?" His squad member once again asks. Mie, getting annoyed, answers sharply, "And thats where he screwed up! Rumor has it he didn't have the balls....." Mie approaches Uku's cell stopping in his tracks hinting, "Isn't that right Uku? Oh yeah that's right I forgot your still a Pencuri."

Mie's sentence was then rebutted by the Baron, "And your just a squad member....Last I heard you were to asinine to even make it past the basics. But yet you talk to him like you have all the answers." He heartlessly remarks entering the hall.

*Press Play* Everyone stood at attention as he entered the room. This man was light in complexion, had a healthy type build and an Aura that kills. His dress was casual as if he weren't dressed the part. Mie was taken by surprise when he spoke. He had gotten so nervous he had mistakenly bumped the release button to Uku's and all of the others cell. "Yes my lord. My apologies won't happen again." He acknowledged bowing. Walking past him, he peers over to Uku and without acknowledging him, he looks back walking out. This was common in Infernum. It was all about who you knew and from where. Nobility was the name of the game for some and for others, a way of life.

The Baron went to Unio Hall to meet up with some of the higher class demons. Unio Hall was the place where not only the top figures of Infernum made decisions but also the home of Infernum's biggest library. Anything you needed to know all the way back to the beginning of existence was right there in Unio Hall. The intercom sounded, "Baron Armand, you are needed back to your quarters. Baron Armand you are needed back to your quarters." The Baron snapped his fingers summoning his guards asking them what was the occasion. The in turn told him that someone was heading for beast lake. He nodded and told them to get rid of them because he didn't want to be bothered. The acknowledged informing him that they'll take care of it.

His guards vanished and he overheard that the Pencuri of Lust may be heading to Unio Hall. This was of course odd because visits were to be scheduled ahead of time. He leaned over and whispered to the demon next to him who then looked in her direction. They began gossiping back and forth as they awaited her approach. The demon next to the Barron signals to another demon up stairs. The demon upstairs then signals to the demon of gossip who in turns whispers in to one of the Guards ear. The Guards then scurried over to stand ready to block her from getting in. All in the Midst of that the Alarms of Infernum sounded. The Intercom once again sounded. "All personnel report to your stations now! All commaders report! The Sicarius Unit has spotted a demon conducting an unauthorized assault on a ship off the coast of Trinidad. All Commanders prepare to head out and deal with this situation. All of this for what? What could be going on? What is up in Infernum? Stay tuned...

@Muna @Pretty Turtle @El Presidente @Amalia~lia @WarriorHeart @Orchid @Greedy Donuts @heliacalRebirth @EternalMusic @Tenchi

Last edited by a moderator:
[Ashgate Penitentiary, Southern Virginia, United States, 2135 hours, December of 1994 ]

Lieutenant Everett Landon, the on-duty Watch Commander for the night shift, was already having one hell of a night. Two drunks, one tweaker and a dozen or so other intakes was making the short handed booking area of Ashgate Penitentiary have to work extra hard to get all the processing procedures done in a timely manner. "Next please." Everett shouted, dismissing the inmate currently at the front desk, who took his things to the waiting area.

"H-hello..." The scrawny, middle aged man nearly whimpered as he approached. He was shivering, even though the room was at a neutral temperature. He was obviously scared out of his wits.

"Name and number."

"Edward, sir. Edward Dimple. Five, one, zero, o-one...t...tw..." And the man fell down, a crumpled heap of tears and wailing. Everett rolled his eyes to the ceiling, hearing the man pleading, begging to be taken home. That he was innocent. 'Dear...lord...' Everett thought to himself. He waved over at a couple of other officers who came over to help the man up and back to the waiting area to calm down.

Ashgate was not as large as some of the other prisons in Virginia, but was categorically the most diverse in terms of what kinds of inmates the facility could house. Crazies? Check. Medically impaired? Check. Pedophiles, axe murderers, drug dealers? Check, check, and check. In fact, there really wasn't a kind of inmate that the facility could not take. This helped with finances, due to the inmates having to pay a dollar to stay in the facility, but it was stressful on the officers cause of all the different people they were trained to deal with. It was like glorified babysitting. But babysitting where the kids can kill you and you still get paid like shit.

Everett called the next inmate up, who was having a phenomenally better day than Mr. Dimple was. But something was weighing on Everett's mind. He had gotten a call about a mental inmate being brought in. Some guy involved in a series of murders, one of the survivors. Whether it was survivors guilt, or what have you else, the guy went nuts. Killed his whole family, came at the cops like a maniac. They had to put him down with a tazer, cuffed him, and were bringing him to the facility now.

Everett's night could not possibly get any worse.

"Name and number please..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Fifth and Sutton Dr., Squad car Unit 5, In transit to Ashgate Pen., 2140 hours]

"Unit five, ten seventeen your twenty. E.T.A., five mikes." Officer Ryan Durst let go of the mic's button, static flaring over the radio for a brief moment. Then another brief moment of white noise, a woman's voice coming over the radio. "Ten four, unit five. See you then." The woman was the dispatcher from the prison, someone working the master control unit in the tower, directing traffic two and from the booking area of the prison.

Brian's partner, a rookie named Hunter Clemmons, was in the passenger seat fiddling with his handcuff key. Brian could tell his partner was nervous, especially with a ten ninety six in the back. A ten ninety six is the ten code designation for a crazy or insane individual. They were the most volatile, and most officer's loathed the probability of handling one of them.

"Can't stand this shit, man." Clemmons mumbled, flipping his key gingerly in his left hand, the jingling of the key rings ringing out in the front cabin of the squad car. "Too many others could have done this. Hazing the rookie should have ended months ago."

"Quit your bitchin, rook." Durst laughed, looking over at his partner for brief second before returning his attention to the road. "All of us went though it. Think of this as a 'coming of age' step of your progress. You need the experience sooner or later. Might as well get it out of the way."

"Vârcolac...Vârcolac...Vârcolac..." the man mumbled in the back seat, his eyes straight forward and wide. They shimmered, almost glazed over, and his pupils were dilated to the point where neither iris' color was visible. His hair was matted, ruffled this way and that almost like he just woke up a moment ago, his mouth barely moved except to repeat the words head been saying the entire time. "Vârcolac...Vârcolac...Vârcolac..." his body was hunched over, already in full waist, wrist and ankle restraints. He almost looked in pain. His skin was pale and sweaty, his breathing was shallow and raspy. He only took in breath silently, and when he exhaled, it was only to say, "Vârcolac...Vârcolac...Vârcolac..."

"I really wish he'd stop saying that. It's really getting on my damn nerves!" Clemmons exclaimed as he looked up at the ceiling of the car. The front of the vehicle was, for the most part, cut off from the back seat where the perp was mumbling that weird word over and over. It was separated by a perforated steal gate that was bolted to the frame of the old crown vic police car, and had a dark tinted plexiglas panel fitted over top from the front. However, there was a square cut out in between the front drivers and passengers seats, allowing the officers to hear what was going on in the back. But right now, it was that droning, repetitive word the guy kept saying.

Durst took a sharp turn onto Parksley road, the crown vic's engine rumbling and growling as it picked up speed after the turn. Parksley was a rural, country road that lead out of town and towards the prison. The moon was shining high in the sky that night. The bright, full orb giving a blue ambiance to the thick grouping of tree's on either side of the road.

"What the hell does that mean? Varc...Vercilic? Varcoluc?"

"It's just him being crazy. Don't pay attention to it. Doesn't mean anything." Durst laughed at his partner's exasperation, the rookie not realizing that he was being just as annoying as the crazy in the back.

"Vârcolac...Vârcolac...Vârcolac..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Ashgate Penitentiary, 2250 hours, Psych Housing Unit One]

"Ten four, Master Control. Inmate Doe is still immobile. Restraints are secure." Officer Ward said over the radio, the old man's shaky hand releasing the call button on his mic. Once the radio's static had died, Ward's partner, Officer Washington, said in a tone of nonchalance, "They say he went psychotic, but he was pretty easy to get in the chair. Usually the really loopy ones like this have major issues going in. This guy...he's a bit too docile, dontcha think?"

The man had been, indeed, quite passive going into the full restrain chair. The chair itself was heat treated, reinforced steel frame with waterproof foam cushions to keep agitation to a minimum when one would struggle. The chairs restraints included neck stabilizer, handcuffs and wrist straps, waist chain and wrist straps and ankle cuffs and calf straps. a metal plate under the individual's feet kept them from dangling or getting caught up in the wheels on the bottom of the chair, which were used sparingly to get the individual restrained from medical and back to his cell with minimal incidents.

Both men sat in the small control booth for the psych housing unit, the booth having a single computer and several monitors to observe the inmates as the slept with cameras. The area itself was like a giant tomahawk: one long hallway like the handle, consisting of the closely monitored individuals, from suicides to crazed murderers. then there were two offshoot rooms, called quads. Five cells each, a T.V. and a microwave. Those were just for the mentally handicapped, non-violent offenders. The far ends of each quad converged on a single point, forming the 'blade' of the tomahawk shape, the control booth being located between the two quads and the hallway. All of this was colored in an almost snot green that was oddly appropriate for the area.

"So, the irony is, this guy apparently 'snaps'..." Washington made air quotes with his fingers, "...and kills his family. But the guy a few doors down from him...there. Cell five." Washington brought up the camera for room five on the screen. "This is the bastard that tried to do that guy in. He was brought in a few days ago. Funny how that works, you know? You survive that guy trying to cut you heart out, literally, only to lose it cause of the stress and kill your own family. What a shame..."

The camera stayed on the individual, a young, college age man. Broad shoulders, strong jawline, a bit of facial hair but not much. he had straight, well maintained hair, the black strands sitting handsomely on his head. He sat in his cell, arms folded in front of him, his eyes weren't darting around the room, they were set in front of him, focused the two different colored iris's, red and blue, completely set in their position. There was, however, a blemish on his otherwise perfect looking persona. The long, jagged, painful looking scars, starting from mid cheek and traveling down the side of his neck could be seen. They looked animal in origin. He slowly rose to his feet, his green jumper buttoned up neatly. For a psychopath, this guy kept himself very well mannered. The man walked to the door of cell five and slowly began to flash his light. Over and over again. This caught Officer Ward's attention, who swore under his breath.

"What does he want?!" he shouted, looking over at the clock and sighing. It was time for a security round, anyway, having just turned eleven. "I'll see what he wants."

Exiting the control booth, Ward walked briskly over to cell number five, the light finally not blinking. The younger guy was standing there, arms folded behind his back, looking passively at Ward. "Thank you for seeing me, Officer."

"Out with it. I don't have all night mister...um..." The guard thought for a moment. For the life of him, Ward couldn't remember the kids name. "It's Kail, sir. Zacharias Kail. And if you want to live through the night, you'll need to listen to what I have to say..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Booking, 2315 hours]

"He said WHAT?!" Everett couldn't believe his ears. This kid, Zacharial Kail, who'd just finished murdering seventeen people, just said they needed to kill his the man that would have been his victim had the police hadn't arrested him in the act. Apparently, he had seen the officers bring him down to the same area as he was being housed. It was...it was almost laughable. Ward down in the psych housing unit had called to inform him of what Kail had said.

"Tell him that he can shove it up his ass, I don't want to hear from that lunatic again."

"I gotcha, L T. I was just thinking you'd get a kick out of..."

BOOMBOOMBOOM!

"What the hell was that, Ward?" Landon said, standing up. He looked over at a few officers who nodded, walking towards the Lieutenant, preparing to run down to the psych housing unit. Suddenly the phone went dead. "Ward? WARD?!" the Lieutenant yelled over the phone. But even when he dialed the number back, there was no tone, almost like the line was disconnected. "Alright, move. Go now!" the lieutenant shouted. "All intake stops, we have a situation, everyone get to your holding cells! Move it now or no one sees a damn magistrate until Monday!" new intakes and officers scattered, two more joining the lieutenant and his crew as they broke into a run toward the northern part of the building.

"Master control, I need eyes in psych, something's happening down there!"

Turning the next corner, the five jail officers were in site of the psych unit, and heard over the radio. "Landon...there's something in there. It looks like some large animal! It's broken into the control booth and...Oh god..." Landon's face was one of bewilderment and horror. An animal? How did it get in? How did it break down a magnetically sealed door?! "Alright, Diaz, Grant, grab the riot gear. Powell, Mason, on me. We need to see if anyone's hurt."

"But...what do we grab for...an animal?" Diaz said as grant slowed down near the riot closet right outside of the psych door. "Get the shotguns. Load up some slugs. We need to put it down. You two, sticks out. Go in swinging!"

Both the other officers brought their knight sticks out, sprinting towards the door to the psych unit. The lieutenant was just behind them. "Master control, hit the doors, now!" The doors popped with a resounding his, the three officers with their impact weapons out and ready, sprinting past cell after cell. But they could already see that something was horribly wrong.

Cell number seven, which contained the crazy man they had brought in earlier who kept mumbling some foreign word, was ripped completely off it's hinges. The restraint chair that was inside was gone. The control booth's tinted window was busted through. "Ward! Washington!" The two officers began to call out. By this time, most of the inmates in the unit were up, wailing and banging on their doors. "Lieutenant...you need to see this..."

Everett almost didn't want to see what he knew the other officers had found. As he approached the control booth, he saw the most gruesome sight he'd ever seen while working at this jail. The entire booth, nearly from top to bottom, was covered in blood and assorted body parts, the restraint chair containing the man that was just brought in sitting in the middle of the room, a large, gaping hole in the roof of the control booth. One of the officers threw up on the spot, but Everett just stared. What could have done this? Whatever it was, was now loose in his prison.

"Vârcolac." A calm, yet gruff voice said from behind them. The Lieutenant turned on his heal, looking in the direction of the voice. It was cell five, that Zacharias kid that was brought in for those murders. And now his last victim was missing. "What...did you say?" Everett said as he approached the cell, the wide, bulletproof glass bolted down to the steel door the only thing separating them. A small gap between the door and the wall was how Everett was hearing him talk. "You were thinking to yourself, 'What could have killed these officers and ripped the door off its hinges?', or am I wrong?" The young man smiled grimly and looked beyond Everett and towards the other officers who were at a loss for what to do. The two that had been sent to get the riot gear had just run up and were hit with the realization of what was in the control booth. They were not taking it well either. One nearly dropped his shotgun to the floor.

"It is called a Vârcolac, Lieutenant Landon. And it will continue to feed unless you let me out to hunt it." Everett slammed his fist into the glass of the window, trying to make the kid jump or wince. Something to make those odd eyes of his waver for but a second. They did no such thing. "Go to hell, bastard! I know what you did! I don't know how you did it, but-"

"It's a beast, Lieutenant." Zacharias' voice remained calm and composed. "It is not something that thinks like you and I. It is not something that fears like you and I. It only eats. It keeps eating, and will not stop until the moon has finished its rounds in the night."

The Lieutenant almost didn't want to hear it, and he himself walked passed the men into the control booth. He was going to look on the cameras, catch this smug looking jackass in the act and watch as they drove the needle into his arm. "Lieutenant, what you're about to see will change your perception on many things. Once you're done you will talk to me willingly once more."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[0015 hours, Psych ward]

Everett stood before the open door of cell five, watching Zacharias tied the laces up on his boots. After seeing the video of the mans transformation in the restraint chair, how his body twisted, contorted, and painfully so warped itself into what he saw, Everett's world nearly came crashing down. It wasn't long after that, and a lengthy discussion with Zacharias, that the Lieutenant called for the mans personal affects to be brought and given to him.

The young man was now clad in a relatively new looking brown leather trench coat, custom made, wool gloves on his hands. A black shirt and jeans rounded out the outfit, his black combat boots completing the ensemble.

"A werewolf?" Everett said, still trying to grasp it. "Are you sure that's what-"

"Yes, Lieutenant. I'm more than positive." Zacharias assured him, standing and tapping the toe of each of his boots starting with his left, then his right to adjust the feel of them. "In my tongue, Vârcolac is its name. In yours, a direct translation is closer to wolf demon. But that and a werewolf are one in the same."

"How the hell do you know this? You're what, in your twenties? If that, even..." How did such a young kid know of things like this? If Everett hadn't seen the transformation with his own eyes on the playback video, he wouldn't have believed it.

"Experience. Most of my family was killed, my sister catatonic from the shock. Not from a Vârcolac, mind you. Something else that goes..." there was a low toned, far off howl. It resonated and rang throughout the ventilation systems of the jail. It sent chills down Everett's spine. "...bump in the night." Zacharias trailed off with his words, looking up towards the vent towards the back of his room. "We must work quickly. I need my weapons that were confiscated. I'm sure they were transferred here to the facility."

"Yes...about that. I'm not too confident in giving you that. You were caught in the act of trying to kill someone. Then there were the others..."

"All of them were Vârcolac. The pack needs to be eradicated or the deaths will not stop." Zacharias mentioned in a business-as-usual way.

"And why can't we use the weapons we have right here?" Everett asked, pointing over to the two officers with shotguns.

"Those will merely agitate it. This is the alpha male. The buck. The one who colonized this area first, and made his pack. Lead will do nothing. I need silver. I need my weapons, Lieutenant." Zacharias looked up toward the vent in the back of his cell once again, and pointed. "Where does that lead?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kitchen unit, 0130 hours]

Zacharias had listened to the Lieutenant get confirmation that the beast had been located in the freezer area towards the back of the kitchen unit. The two officers in riot gear accompanied him as they entered through the front area of the kitchen, the magnetic, pressurized door sliding shut with a loud, audible metal clank. Whatever element of surprise they had before was gone now.

Zacharias had his weapon though: inlayed with bronze trim, the straight edged, shimmering blade had a mirror like sheen to it. The point of it was curved just slightly, giving the end a very organic feel. The two guards were a few steps behind Zacharias, and were obviously wondering how in the hell the lieutenant was convinced to give this inmate his weapon from the evidence room.

"It is fine, gentlemen. I have no intention on wasting the sheen of my blade with you. I seek only one to cut down tonight." This type of talk didn't make the guards feel any safer, who both looked at each other and cautiously walked forward behind Zacharias.

As they approached the freezer for the kitchen, they could hear something in the back, stirring...panting as it waited on their cautious approach.

"When we see it, you need to slow it down. Use as many rounds as you can. It is ungodly fast: and it knows how slow we can be. Trying to kill a buck when it is in its human form is the best way. But we have not the luxury of that right now... "

"Why is it in the freezer?" one of the guards questioned as he made sure to keep a weary eye on their six. "They...seek cool places. Cold weather suits them, and not due to their coats. They generate an ungodly amount of heat when the turn, which is why they seem to go into a blind rage and tear things apart. They are in extreme pain."

"Good to know." The guard scoffed, readjusting his grip on the shotgun. They were there, now. The gaping maw of the freezer wide open. They rounded the corner, both shotguns trained on the freezers entrance. It was dark, and the emergency lights were the only ambient lighting aside from the flashlights on the ends of their weapons. But both sources of light were enough to comprehend what was being seen. The creature itself was hunched over at first, only about four feet off the ground. The thing stood slowly, it's body uncoiling, muscle and flesh stretching out, its large frame growing taller. At the end, it towered above them, nine feet or more of hunger and rage. Teeth bared, its breath coming in hollow, ragged rasps. As though it was about to explode. It shook and convulsed, bright red eyes staring hungrily at the trio, its wolf like snout dripping with saliva and blood. Its ears perked up, straight into the air, like devils horns.

"Come..." Zacharias growled back, "...son of Fenrir. I'll release you of your fathers curse!" Zacharias shouted toward the creature, which prompted it to, with a ravenous roar, leap wildly forward. Blindingly fast, tearing through what was left of the freezer's opening with its might. The two guards opened fire, pumping rounds out toward the wall of fur and muscle crashing toward them. Zacharias fell to the ground as the creature leapt over him, swinging his sword up in an arc motion. The blade connected with flesh, tearing at the creatures leg as it collided with one of the guards. There was a cry of pain, and the wolf and his victim careened into the steel prep tables behind them.
Zacharias scrambled to his feet quickly. It was all he could do to keep his eye on the creature, but in a flash it had disappeared from view. It was their turn to be stalked. Their turn to be hunted.

"Oh...shit, they got Grant!" The other guard cried out, staring at the twisted remains of his fellow. "Sh..shit, man! We're going to die aren't we?! We can't stop something like this!"

"Keep yourself calm." Zacharias said, trying to listen. "Panicking will in no way lessen the pain of our deaths if what you say is true. Only quicken its approach."

The man was still shaking, his adrenaline pumping quickly through his veins. Nothing Zacharias could say would reach him now, his fear was taking hold of him. In a world were fear was something men were not allowed to feel, this was all Zacharias could expect from the man. Fear was a gift from nature, it was a defense mechanism. Senses are heightened, pain is reduced something close to a mosquito bite, and strength is greatly increased. You could say, in a way, that humanity had a hidden superpower. While not on par with a ravenous beast like this, it was still something. But because fear was viewed as unmanly, any man experiencing fear will automatically become a whimpering, shivering mess the moment something happens.

"Haaallllk...Abnmmuuhhhh" the guard gargled and gasped as a spray of warm, wet liquid trickled onto Zacharias' back, causing him to whirl around in time to see the Vârcolac's claw coming threw the gut of the last guard, who's weapon dropped to the floor with a clattering thud. The man grabbed at the clawed hand sticking out through his abdomen, blood pouring from the gapping wound and his mouth. As his arms began to slacken, his head bobbing twice, body going into shock from the trauma of the attack.

And that was Zacharias' chance. The other claw came around, swinging wildly toward Zacharias as he ducked. The clawed hand of the wolf soared over his head, the backdraft from the attempted blow could be felt. What power it had...but no more. Not one more human would be taken. Zacharias swung his silver blade true, into the creatures left leg, the leg he had connected with before and injured. The blow was enough to sever the leg from mid thigh. It fell, taking the dead guard with him, blood gushing from the severed limb. There was a sizzling noise in the room, the silver burning its flesh. "You hunt us like cattle!" Zacharias yelled, swinging the blade again into the whimpering beasts left arm, severing it with a clean stroke. The beast howled and whimpered, its blood draining from it's open wounds. "That is until one apposes you!" Zacharias was circling the slowly dying beast. It tried to crawl, tried to get away. It felt fear. For the first time, probably, in all of its existence. Fear was paralyzing it.

He approached towards its front, the beasts whimpers and breathing became slower, lighter. "You fear. That is good. Fear is a mechanism that shows there is some humanity left in you." he said, a soothing, hushed tone down to the creature. It looked up at him, its pupils dilated and wide open, staring at Zacharias. It shivered. It was almost...cowering. "I will show you mercy, son of Fenrir. I know this is not the life you sought. But the life handed to you."

With the next stroke of his blade, Zacharias showed the beast all the mercy he could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Forward Operating Base Delta, Afghan warfront, twenty years later, present day]

'Those were much...simpler times.' Zacharias thought to himself, the chinook helicopter carrying him and several armed United States Marines. They all were either talking about home, or in silence, staring at the older man. Having turned forty just five months ago, Zacharias' age was catching up to him. After all these years, hunting the creatures and the monsters that lurk in the darkness, all those injuries were taking their toll. He now walked with a limp, not too pronounced, but it was enough to warrant him having to use a cane when he wasn't 'working'.

"You think this is something, Doc? What you're looking for?" a young marine asked him. It was to be expected out of them, all they knew is that there was someone 'sick' and they were to escort Zacharias to the F.O.B. "One can hope, boy. One can only hope." Zacharias said, his eyes weary, the color having faded slightly from both of them. His hair had more grey in it than he would care to admit. The days of his youth had definitely come and gone, it even showed in his clothes, which hadn't changed since the days when he had first started, though the clothing he war was quite a bit more faded. He was still fit, outside of the limp that slowed him down a bit, and the scars on his face and down his neck were faded quite a bit, though still visible at a glance.

Upon reaching the F.O.B., the chinook touched down on the landing zone, its cargo ramp opening slowly with a mechanical whir. The ramp now fully open, the marines fell into formation around Zacharias, who had picked up his black leather doctors bag as well as his cane and walked with the escort out onto the field. A man in military fatigues walked quickly forward, between the formation of the soldiers, and held out a hand. He was all business, and by the look of his uniform, his stature, and the bars on his color, he was upper rank. Possibly a commander. "Zacharias Kail, I presume?" the commander, who's name patch said Falkner, said as he held out his hand to Zacharias. He took it, shaking firmly. "Commander. Where is the one you were speaking of?"

"This way, in the lower med bay. Three levels below us. He's gotten worse."

Zacharias followed the commander with the military escort, heading to a structure toward the southern end of the F.O.B., a giant red cross on the front of the building. Entering the medical structure and heading for the south eastern corner, two marines accompanied the commander and Zacharias on an elevator. The commander pressed the B-3 button on the control pad, and the elevator doors closed. It took only a few moments before the elevator reached the lower floor, and the soldiers and Zacharias stepped through the doors and into the dark room. The room was filled with monitors displaying vital signs and other numbers. Seven medics were tapping away at keyboards, and as the men walked through the room, Zacharias saw who the screens were monitoring. He was behind a one way window, in a locked, ventilated room.

The man was in torn, bloody military fatigues, his body restrained to a chair. His head was lolling from side to side slowly, rhythmically. As though he were drunk, and listening to some kind of tune.

"Private David Beasly. Killed his squad, and was taken in for questioning. Started acting...well...like this. I called you when I described the symptoms to my friend Everett back in Virginia. He says he highly recommended I make a call to you."

"Oh, how is the old coot? Haven't seen him in ages..."

"Retired, actually. Something I'm considering after the last few weeks." The commander reached down, grabbing Private Beasly's file and holding it out for Zacharias to take. Zacharias, however, had already headed for the door to the room. "Open this. I need to say something to him."

The commander, though hesitant, nodded. "If you're sure this will find out the problem. I'm breaking protocol for this."

"You called me here. I'll make sure your trust is well placed." Zacharias smiled confidently over at the commander, who set the Privates file down and walking to where Zacharias was standing. He hit the code to unlock the door, and the door slid open. "Close the door behind me."

Zacharias entered the room limping slowly, his cane tapping against the floor, yet the man paid him no mind. His head still lolling back in forth to a silent tune, eyes completely shut. The door slid back into place, locking tightly behind him. Zacharias stared at the man, sizing him up almost. Watching his movements. He cocked his head to the side and smiled slyly. "Cristo."

At the moment Zacharias said this, the mans head stopped, his eyes shot open, completely blackened over as Private Beasly stared up at Zacharias. The Private smiled, "What do you want of me, priest?"

*Press Play*

Pencuri of Attachment, violet
Beast Lake. The name alone made Keelie lip curl in a snarl and yet here she was, strolling along the edge. The Baron's residence loomed up ahead. Keelie moved closer, an uneasy feeling crept along her spine causing her to glance warily around. Azimuth was there, back within her line of sight and she sighed quietly in relief.

Still, something wasn't right. The lake began to gurgle. The inky black water bubbled and popped, splashing Keelie's feet and legs. "Oi! Azimuth! Stay away from the water." She called over to her centurione, but her warning came much too late. Long tentacles had wrapped around Azimuth, slamming him into the shore several times before pulling him into the thick murky waters of the lake.

Shock paralyzed Keelie, but only momentarily, swiftly she moved out of range of the beast's tentacles, leaving a hastily woven illusion of herself near the lake. Focusing, on holding it firm as she ran towards the Baron's keep.

It was upsetting that she had managed to lose a centerioine so soon after being promoted, but they were really a dime a dozen. It was a rare occurrence to get a good minion, and Azimuth had been full of potential. Keelie was more disappointed that she was sad.

Large doors towered over Keelie as she made it to the threshold. She began beating on them, self preservation being high on her list of priorities. "Baron! The Contessa sent me." She called, forcing her voice through the unyielding doors. No answer, and the dark windows showed no signs of life. Keelie cast a worried glance over her shoulder. The Beast was slowly pulling itself out of the lake, tentacles seemed to be multiplying by the second. Keelie turned, her back pressed against the doors. She wasn't really one for running, but she knew when she was out demoned.

The demon inside her had awoken, pressing against her current form. It was a different sort of feeling than before. Her demon form was stronger than it ever had been. Closing her eyes, she welcomed her power. The pressure built in the room, growing heavy as her body shifted, changing. The smooth feel of shadowy wings slipped out of her back, her soft satin leaving her body, replaced by barely there clothes. Even her halberd was effected by the change, becoming something closer to a scythe.

Opening her eyes, Keelie embraced the power of her true form. She did more than just control illusions now, she could feel it deep in the core of her being. She was an illusion. Her eyes went wide as the realization struck. Smirking mischievously, she moved away from the keep. Moving towards the exit. Contessa be damned, she was not sticking around to wait for the Baron.

The ground surrounding the lake began to shake, as the Infernum Intercom sounded. "All personnel report to your stations now! All commanders report! The Sicarius Unit has spotted a demon conducting an unauthorized assault on a ship off the coast of Trinidad. All Commanders prepare to head out and deal with this situation."

Great this was the last thing Keelie wanted to deal with, as she slowly made her way through the grasping tentacles. The Beast's arms sliding through Keelie's midsection and limbs as if she wasn't even there. In no particular hurry Keelie made her way to Unio, determined to get some answers. The attack on a human ship didn't concern her. It was up to the Pencuri in charge of the snake to sort through.
--------------------

The cavernous entrance to Beast Lake had, sometime since Keelie entered, been used to post some low level grunts. "You'll need to come with us, the Baron has sent us to retrieve you." A small pitifully looking demon in the center of the grouping told her. His voice was steady, no fear in his eyes... yet.

Keelie tapped her chin as the words rolled from her mouth, "I think I'll escort myself, thank you very much." Without warning her shade like wings snaked further off her back, enveloping the small squadron of grunts. The guards screamed as they were launched through the air. Shouts were abruptly cut off though as the Beast caught them in turn. Original terror gave into pain and agony as they were crushed before being dragged under the water.

As she walked, Keelie felt her form change once again. No longer in imminent danger, her camouflage reintegrated itself as she strode towards Unio.

"Of course she is royalty. She is the next in line for the throne. Are you telling me that none of you noticed the family crest inside her stone that dangles from her neck? You guys are so oblivious. Hadley please tell me you at least noticed." Gil commented nonchalantly to those gathered in the kitchen area.

Hadley let the stone dangle in the palm of her hand as she peered inside. It was true in fact that if you looked close enough you could see a faint outline of what appeared to be some sort of crest. "I noticed something was on or rather inside the stone," smiling sheepishly she continued, "but I thought it was a scratch. As I look closer I can see this crest you speak of." She paused as something came to her attention. "Gil, you must have unbelievable eye sight."

Her thought shifted back to the claim of royalty. No way.... I don't buy it. I'm a simple girl from a simple life. This isn't a Lifetime movie after all.

Her thoughts were quickly cut short as the safehouse had turned into a disaster. Plates were braking, people were everywhere, many of whom Hadley still had yet to meet. Tommin had followed her to the kitchen as he answered a phone call. Apparently, it was not so pleasant as he was banging his head against the wall. The issue that brought her into the kitchen had suddenly floated right out of her mind as the doorbell rang. "Oh heaven forbid!" She let out, exasperated.

Gil, and Heru rushed to the door as the man who was first in the house when they arrived walked towards herself and Tommin. "So what do we do now?" He asked. There was too much happening at once. "Honestly, I have not the smallest inclination of what we are to do at the moment. " she replied as she walked back to the parlor. Hadley picked up the remote to turn the television off as it was only adding to the chaos just as something on the screen caught her attention. It appeared she had walked right into the middle of a report on some strange events.

"Although, a local deep sea fishing boat captain claims the sinking of the vessel to be due to some sort of large beast, we are not at this time able to confirm nor deny this. Here is a picture from one of the deck hand's cell phone. As you can see, the image is blurry and of poor quality. Authorities are currently investigating the events. Back to you, Lisa."

Hadley's eyes opened wide. Just recently she learned that angels in fact do exist, and now she was to believe sea monsters existed as well? This was something she felt the others needed to hear about. Her pendant was emanating the familiar heat of warning. She wanted answers. Sighing, she pressed the "off" button on the remote and gently sat the remote down. She would need to figure out a way to gather everyone together. Suddenly, it came to her. The one thing sure enough to bring strangers together.- food.

Briskly, she headed back to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of food that had been placed on the center island. As she walked by Tommin and Anatolios she made sure to slow her pace, just enough for them to get a good smell of the food. Smiling, she gave them a nod in the direction of the dining hall. "Come on, gentlemen. You know you can't resist. " she said as she gave a playful wink.

Gathering all the prepared food she began setting the table with the plates, glassware and silverware that she had found in the China cabinet. The China was gorgeous, and appeared to be quite old.

With the table set and the food ready to be devoured, Hadley took a seat at the large table and folded her hands across her lap. They were certain to smell the delicious food that was prepared so delightfully. Thus, she sat patiently and waited.

Lzv4xlm.jpg

Amelia listened to the clock...
Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

How much time had passed? She didnt know.
The clock was making her nervous.

It is like the private school she visited.
Complete Silence.
A silence where even the ticking of a clock sounded like a drum.
Would anybody search for her?
Would her parents wonder where she has gone to?
Would anybody care?
She doubted it.
She felt angered. She hates this.
She was meaningless to them.

"Why wont the clock shut up?"
She eventually yelled in anger.
She hated this, too many old memories.
A squadron entered the room. They wore garb signalizing that they are the minions of the countess of deception.
"We have come to retrieve you and bring you to the countess, Centurion", spoke one of the Squad's demon that appears to be this squads leader.
Amelia nodded, the squadron turned and left the room, Amelia following.

Amelia was lead down a few corridor, down and up a few stairs. She took the liberty to memorize the way, maybe it will be useful in future?
The nearby intercom began making static.
"Baron Armand, you are needed back to your quarters. Baron Armand you are needed back to your quarters."
Amelia wondered whom this baron was.
"Maybe he was the husband to the dear countess?", she thought.
No matter, it is not her business.
She just wants to follow orders to gain what she desires the most: "Paradise"
She didnt realize that she thought out loud, until she noticed the odd stares that her escorts carried on their faces.
The intercoms sounded once more.
"All personnel report to your stations now! All commaders report! The Sicarius Unit has spotted a demon conducting an unauthorized assault on a ship off the coast of Trinidad. All Commanders prepare to head out and deal with this situation."
She heeded it not much attention. She certainly was not a commander, was she? Plus, does the countess nor have priority? she wondered...
The squadron didnt heed it any attention either, so she considered to be correct here.... only to be proven wrong.
They were about to pass a checkpoint, guarded by some minions of *whateverdevilshedidntknowof*.
"The Baron has called for you centurion", one of the guards said.
"We were ordered to transport this Centurion to the countes. Stand down guard", the apparent leader replied.
"The baron stands above the countess! Please come with us to the baron." the guard desperately countered, knowing well that he should not disobey the baron.
"The countess has called. Let us pass!", Amelia demanded.
The guards did not step aside and instead drew their weapons, Amelia's escort reacted by doing the same.
"We will mark you a traitor if you do not obey the baron!"
Amelia didnt react, she just stood there. Staring emotionless at the guard.
Silence and a threatening atmosphere.
"Are you coming with us now or are you to be a traitor?" The guard finally asked.
Amelia took out her phone, plugged in the earphones.
She tapped the Music Player, ignoring the Guard, they in reaction got really anger at this disrespect and began charging, Amelia's escort reacted and began to fight back, outnumber slightly. She ignored the fighting around her and tapped onto her most favourite song. It started to play.
(dont need to click play)

(!I suck at combat writing!)
She didnt move for a moment, eyes closed.
"So I am tired of all the pain, of the misery inside. And I wish I could live feeling nothing but the night", she sang along the song in her thoughts.
Her eyes opened, they turned into a yellow... then into a gold.
She looked at them, she felt it. The Ironheart Dominion.
A blade formed into her hand and she stabbed one of the Guards, consuming its very essence.
"The Ironheart Dominion is calling you", she spoke calmly to the dying guard,
she pulled the blade back, only to have one of the other guards slash it out of her hand.
The sword flew to its corner and fell to dust while another blade formed in Amelia's hand that quickly slashed another Guard. "The Black metal favours you."
Amelia felt herself draw a creation out of the Ironheart. "What was this power?" She has never felt something like this.
A black fog filled the air next to her, a black sword, flying in the air made its cycle around her, fighting for her, protecting her.
"The Black Metal is calling me"
And she stepped uncontrolled into the black fog. She disappeared, together with her creation.

Amelia felt snow falling onto her. "Where am I?"
She turned around, only to see people. Her servants, she concluded... They are lifeless. "Am I alone?" She felt sad, uncertain.
bZKaBUo.jpg

She turned back around and saw a Black Heart. Forged by metal.
The Ironheart itself.
She felt weight behind her, only to see a suitcase, forged of white metal.
A black create was displayed on it.

Amelia felt drawn. Drawn by the heart. It was like it is pulsing and each pulse calls her, draws her to it.
Unable to resist this she stepped closer and closer.
The entire dominion was filled in Silence.
She stopped infront of the heart, a small hole in it.
Unaware and uncontrolled she opened the suitcase and took what looks to fill that very hole.
Still not in control of herself, she plugged the object into the heart.
The heart and its other part melt together and the heart turned ash black.

A sun dawned upon the Dominion.
A sun that brought a waking light, everything washed by it's light began to motion.
The frozen people behind her began to move and began to follow their daily business.
She knew this, this was her dominion afterall. Cities began to build themself up and the ground shook.
The ashen heart began to rise from the ground as a cathedral began to build itself around it.
A cathedral that hides a library.
"The Library of Black Metal", she said as her thoughts began to fill the library with information about the Ironheart Dominion.

Creations began to rise inside of the Dominion, walked the earth, traveled the sea and flew the sky.
A world unravaled itself and came to life.
A world that slept.

A girl formed infront of Amelia's eyes.
Black hair, red eyes.
"Paradise", she called her.
A Paradise for her.

Days passed.
Weeks passed.
Years passed.
The ironheart Dominion developed itself, communities were born and their creator, Amelia, vanished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia stepped through the black wall. "Where does this lead to?", she wondered.

The fighting subsided and the last guard fell.
"Centurion! Where is the Centurion!"
A black fog appeared and vanished, giving them what they asked for.
"I have returned soldier.", spoke Amelia, remembering what happened before the Dominion began to live.
Amelia turned around, seeing the corpses of the Guards lying about mixed between she noticed 3 corpses of her now dead escorts.
"Let us be on our way", Amalia ordered.
She now clearly saw that not much time had passed outside of her Dominion.

The Squadron... or what was left of it lead Amelia towards the mansion of the Countess.
They bypassed the main entrance through a secret servant entry to avoid any further accidantal death by the houses main security.
The Servant entry lead into a tunnle, which again brought the group towards the main hall of the mansion.
"Go through this door centurion, the mistress is expecting you!"
Amelia obliged, knocked on the door and waited until she was allowed to enter the room.
She opened the door, walked through it and was given sight to the Countesses study.
The study was very rich decorated, but Amelia felt that this was only an impression to hide what truly lies there.
Amelia kneeled down in servitude before the Countess, looking around she noticed that nobody else other than the countess and her herself were present.

She stood up and put a drive of the requested data onto the countesses desk.
"These are the informations you requested countess.", Amalia spoke. "I hope these are to your satisfication. They include all point of interests, their history and all recent incidents of the past 20 years."
Amelia grabbed into her bra and took out a small piece of paper, she felt safe and unwatched and wanted to prove her loyality to the countess...
"Countess, Greed has order me to put together all informations and data about all the other Pencuri and Centurion that I could gain." She held, the piece of paper, out towards the countess to give it to her.
"He has also told me that he desires to rule everything here.", Amelia felt tempted to advice a course of action, but she swallowed the thought and kept quiet and waited for the Countesses reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(It is probably full of bad grammar T_T)

@ExcaliburExe @FrontLine @Hope
(I dont know whom of you wrote the countesses part D:)​

Tommin - Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://i.imgur.com/c5Yy97p.jpg[/imga]

Tommin's eyes were practically sealed shut. Maybe he could just say he lost the suspects, or that they weren't involved... No, Phil wouldn't believe that. He scrunched up his eyes and furrowed his brow, pulling the face of someone who was either intensely frustrated or intensely constipated. His pondering hit a wall, however, when the words,
"Come on, gentlemen. You know you can't resist. " were accompanied by an aroma so delicious his nostrils couldn't get enough of it. He followed behind Hadley like a loyal dog, trotting along, keeping his eyes on the prize. Tommin couldn't deny that the food smelled delicious.

Entering the dining room, Tommin noticed Hadley attempting to set the table all by herself so he swiftly moved in to help her, laying plates and cutlery. After quickly dashing back to the kitchen to recover the salt and pepper, he pulled out a chair and slumped into it, rubbing his hands eagerly.

"As they say in Japan: itadakimasu!" he rejoiced in a merry tone, his eyes resplendent with a hunger soon to be sated.

From Caelum with Love, Blue
Caelum watchroom study, Moments after the destruction of the ship.
Sitting down with his hand rubbing his face in frustration was the Angel of Good Fortune. Too many things were going on it seemed like. First it was the monastery now it was a ship. Flipping through pages he looked for different ways to handle this and present it to the council. "Something has gotta give." He emphasized slamming his fist down. "Try not to let it get next to you. I'm sure we will come up with something." His colleague remarks right next to him studying footage along with him. Inhaling deeply and exhaling he once again rewound the footage. Walking past the doorway was a messenger. He past the doorway then turned around and peaked in. "Hard at work?" He implored, walking in slowly holding a scroll with a golden seal. "Not much I'm coming up with....what's that you have there?" He replied, gesturing at the scroll. Looking at it as if he knew all to well of what it was. The messenger looked down at the scroll. He pondered on it for a bit trying to think up a good answer. "I...it's nothing important." He responded brushing off his question, sliding the scroll deeper in to his arm. The messenger then quickly backed up to avoid anymore questions and scurried out the door. Fortune looked at his colleague squinting suspiciously. They nodded and went back to what they were doing.

Over and over they played the video of both events. Still trying to wonder how they were going to approach this issue. A lowly angel peaked his head in the door announcing that they are sending a team out to survey the area. Slowly reaching over to the remote, he grabbed it and paused the video they were watching. Turning around He and his colleague looked at the angel and in unison the replied, "They're doing what?" The angel shrugged and bowed and followed up with, "Thats what they told me I don't know." He then turned from the door and started back from where he came. Fortune and and his colleague looked at each other for a bit. Fortune began biting his bottom lip to calm his nerves. "Sitting here is not going to get us what we need to know." His colleague remarked, looking at fortune with a mere look of uncertainty. Responding Fortune reached down and grabbed his bag, starting for the door. "Your right, come on I think I'm on to something." His colleague followed, grabbing his own belongings before he left.

Conference with Don Vincente, after higher ups received word of the incident.

*Press Play* Walking into the hall, they were met by Don Vincente. "Hmph your in a hurry." He remarked, walking toward them with a grin on his face. Fortune looked at Don with a worried type look. This was of course was great timing because he needed to see him anyway. "We need to talk...." He declared, looking Don in the eye. Don then nodded, throwing his hands in the direction of the conference room. All three went in and were in for quite awhile. The discussion was becoming so intense that other angels started to gather around to hear what was going on. The door suddenly opened, the angels crowding the door jumped back in surprise. Coming from the door were the words,

"Absolutely not..." It sounded like it came from Don Vincente.

The angels looked around and began mumbling amongst themselves, coming up with different theories as to what they were talking about. Exiting the room was the woman who handles the coffee. She looks around at the other angels and rolls her eyes. She shuts the door behind her and quickly heads of down the hallway.

Passing her, heading to where she was coming from, was the Sirens of the North and South, Selina and Ora. They looked at the crowd that was gathered in the hall, smiling Selina she opened her mouth, "I guess you all think its ok to eavesdrop. Maybe we should brand you as traitor for such an non angelic act. How demonic of you.." The angels were startled by her presence and immediately cleared the hallway. Walking down the hallway, she came up to the door. She looked around to see if any one else was in the hallway eavesdropping.

Upon opening the door, Don Vincente was heard saying, "Imamu and I would be pissed if you came near our grandchildren."

Selina chimed in upon entering in the room, "Well Don I don't think you realize whats going on. It's out of your hands." She remarked, pulling out the leather with gold trim chair. Sitting in it she crossed her legs.

The room was a rather nice and secluded one. A good place to sit and discuss something important. Had a few book cases and a marble round table in the middle of the room. The candlelit chandelier hung from the ceiling illuminating the room's gold and rich texture. "Don your welcome to come with, matter a fact we want you to come. That way everyone is happy. We won't be going behind your back and you'll get a chance to see Gil. Either way were still going with or without you." Fortune commented, looking at Don to see if he's getting through to him. Don sat there staring at the table, looking at his reflection. His thoughts running as to how he could make a decision. Ora put in her two cents saying, "We just need to brief them and the others on a few things, You and Imamu will be right there the whole time." Don finally looked up at them with a determined and serious look. He individually looked at each one of them and spoke slamming his hand down on the table. "Alright, and if you by any way mess this one up. I'll have each of your heads. Are we clear?"

They nodded in agreement getting up from their seats. Selina announces, "I'll get together the paperwork, you get a team over to the the ship. Death should already be there. Ora you get together those who are going, we leave in 45 min." Looking over at Don she smiles, reassuring him of his decision. "Don't worry they are sending the best." They exit the conference room leaving Don to himself. He looks at his watch then places a call to artillery and demanded they ready his weapons. After he hung up from them, he placed a call to the messenger division asking them to "Inform Imamu Chidubem of our arrival. Tell him to meet me at the Safehouse." He hung up and sat there for a few moments. He took a deep breath and got up from the table exiting the room to get prepared.

Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
Analise hadn't bothered to look behind her as she walked out into the streets of Infernum. She didn't particularly want to go to Unio, though she knew she must to get her superiors off her back. She had other ideas for how to obtain information that she may very well set in motion once her assignment had been completed. She glided down the nearly empty street, suddenly wondering why it had been so desolate.

Her thoughts wandered above to the human realm. If there had been chaos unfolding above, she couldn't help but feel that the efforts were only helping her at this point. She and her companions were getting close to Unio and by the look of the soldiers, she could tell something had indeed happened. Shrugging, she thought quickly about how she might be able to continue her efforts without a reckless attack interfering.

Upon reaching the realm's union, she approached the guards blocking the entrance with confidence, feeling tall despite her smaller stature. Flashing a charming smile and pulling her ivory hair over her shoulder, she spoke in a steady yet calming voice. "Oh, such handsome guards. I have business to conduct inside, fellas, on orders of The Countess. You wouldn't want to piss her off, now, would you?"

Comitissa Duplicitas (Countess of Duplicity) , violet
RevKvnPsegwiR3ER3zlBa1znYt3mvAiSJ5IGOGF3xbKJH3GN7aleABg7IxMdLr6JJJ_pm9_hGIWJ1_GBBpWwAcCpqMT7ueUH9r_I1AYMYgrFgWUg0MiR8nuNPhg=w548-h365-nc

As wasp finished her statement, the chair with it's back facing the desk began to turn slowly. Upon much surprise there wasn't anyone sitting in the chair. Soon after the chair finished its spin the sound of someone being slapped shook the office like atmosphere being settled by sound of someone taking two steps in heels. Courtney had revealed herself by slapping the poor centurione. "That should teach you to confuse my sister and I, which should never be done might I ask." Courtney greeted wasp. She stood at a height of 6' 4" while in her 6" heels. She wore a black lace floor length dress that was magically flowing behind her heels and asking the floor. (The top of it resembled the design of the above image but I'm black lace.) She turned to face the centurione.

"There are many countess that flow in Infernum, however, Clara, Cathy, and I are the most powerful among the countess of the noble bloodline. We are the Virigenes Mendacii (Virgins of Lies) better known as Sorores Loan (Sisters of Divinty)" She stated failing at trying to hide her French accent. "Also thank you for bringing me the information and also bringing Greed to my attention. I will be sure to let Clara as well as Cathy know." She continued as she walked closer to wasp, heel clacks ringing in the office.

Courtney ran a finger through wasp's hair. "If you keep this up my pretty, we may have to bring you to the class of noble. However that wouldn't happen until we drain all of that sickening royal blood from your veins. That will be a test considering the fact that if that could actually be done we would have ended the royal line years ago." She spoke as she finished running her finger through the demon's hair. She then whispered under her breathe, "Such weaklings." She then turned away from the being. "Now if you don't mind. Get out of my office. I have work to do." She stated and vanished in a cloud of black smoke. The door to the office slowly crept open on its own to show the centurione the way out.

A cloud of black smoke developed between lust and the guards. Out stepped Courtney lecturing the guards. "Weren't you told to arrest anyone that tried to enter the Unio without an appointment? Especially her?" Courtney then looked over to lust. "You disappoint me. I thought Pencuri were supposed to be smart yet none of you can figure anything out on your own." She chuckled. "Do you really think you are going to just waltz in and speak to the Unio? I think not." She declared angrily. "Lock her up." She demanded of the guards.

+Babyjoker36610

Heru Chidubem- Angel of Mercury, Blue
Heru approached the door with caution. He looked be hind him to notice Constance and Gil were behind him. As he was about to open the door he faintly heard contance speak to him, "Heru." He slowly turned around and looked at her. He also noticed Hadley was setting the table for dinner. "Ye....Yes?" He responded, clearing his throat from his voice cracking. He pondered to himself wondering what was the matter with her. It was like her attitude was different from when she was in the kitchen. She then asked, "C-Can....can I see your hand?" Heru curled his mouth, swinging his eyes down to his hand. "Uhhhh.....ok?" He replied, being caught off guard, slowly reaching out his hand to her. He looked over at Gil with a odd look. He thought to him hoping he would hear, So who is this girl?

While Constance was dealing with his hand, Heru turned his attention back to the door. He closed his eyes, and concentrated on opening the door. He envisioned turning the knob then having the door swing open. He threw his head back causing the door to open. He opened his eyes to see an injured officer standing in front of him. Heru's eyes widened at the sight he saw, instantly he could feel his pain. He looked over at Gil squinting his eyes telling him to run over and help him in. He reverted his attention to the officer asking him, "What happen to you sir?" Heru looked passed Constance calling for the others to give a hand. The officers radio began to chime in, "Unit 70 come in...Unit 70 come in. What's your location?" He looked at the radio then back at the officer. "Hadley!" Heru yelled, taking his arm from Constance. "Bring a first aid kit." He continued, walking toward the officer. He once again looked at Gil with a worried look on his face. He shrugged, scratching his head hesitantly he spoke, "Gil were going to have to dress those wound before any kind of healing takes place, he looks pretty banged up." He reverted his attention back to the officer, still talking to Gil. "I can't believe he walked all this way to get here." Heru added, looking at his watch.

The time was 7:08 in the morning and the sun was brightly shining through the door. Heru began feeling his aura he was giving off. It felt similar to all of the others, could he be one of us? Heru oddly looked at him once again gauging the severity of his wounds. That's strange those are wound similar to being hit....How was he able to even make it this far with those wounds. Heru waved his hand to his right in the direction of the table. Not breaking his focus on the officer, he jerked his index to the left causing the chair to back out of the table. He then twirled his finger to position the chair in a forward position. Lastly, he jerked his finger toward him causing the chair to slide across the room toward him. Still looking at the officer, he gestured at the chair invitingly, he implored, "How about you take a seat sir and let us fix you up. Your just in time for breakfast." He took a deep breath rolling up his sleeves remarking, "Alright might as well get started."

@Hope @Amanda Sea @VengefulPeanut @Babyjoker36610 @Zeus @Brother Gabriel

Anatolios , red
|During the time of Heru approaching the door|
Once again Anatolios felt annoyed, Tommin ignored him along with everyone else, Maybe he shouldn't have been so hostile towards them last night. Anatolios let out a average sigh after Tommin walked away, ''Well i guess i should head back into the kitchen'' of course walking nothing over the casual to set location however, He would get a strange feeling something was wrong when he stumbled upon a rather questionable situation. ''What are they doing?'' Anatolios thought, seeing Heru and Gil there in front of the door in such a weird fashion would've made anyone question what they were doing there. Right before he could've merely walked away from the odd situation a voice spoke up ''Heru'', Anatolios saw that this situation was not a minor one so he would've casually step back till he was safely behind the wall so no one could see him, of course he would've still stayed and listened. "Ye....Yes?" Heru replied, Noticing the brightness of his emotions it was clear almost like the daylight that he was rather confused and worried."C-Can....can I see your hand?" this girl replied in a rather shyish and also worried tone, ''Something is wrong'' Anatolios thought to himself as he continued to stand there hoping that no one would see him. "Uhhhh.....ok?" Heru replied as he would look at his hand, ''His hand... It must be injured'' He thought.

Continuing to spy on them for a while till the door knob started to turn, Anatolios inverted his full attention to the situation and seeing a door knob turn by itself surprised him the greatest. Heru threw his head back and at the same time the door opened, ''What tha...'' Anatolios mumbled in surprised tone, his eyes widened as if he saw a unicorn. The man who walked through the door didn't even compared to the surprising event that Anatolios just saw, nearly un phasing him at all however, He would still stay alert to the situation, he needed to... "Unit 70 come in...Unit 70 come in. What's your location?" The radio spoke in a strict tone, it was located on the man's chest, Anatolios would just now notice that the man who walked inside the manor was a soldier but not just a soldier... a injured one. Heru spoke up, "Gil were going to have to dress those wound before any kind of healing takes place, he looks pretty banged up." Seeing Heru and Gil work like a team it made it look like they've been partners for many years.

It would seem like the aura of the room reverted and twisted almost making Anatolios pass out, he felt a odd sensation towards the soldier it reminded him of last night, the same feeling he had towards Tommin. ''oh...god...'' He would mumble as he held the side of his head, ''Why am i getting a headache at this time'' Anatolios mumbled as he attempted to keep a modern amount of attention to the situation near the front of the house. Barely seeing the way Heru would've lifted his hand and merely move a chair simply with his mind, Before he saw the chair being pulled towards Heru Anatolios closed his eyes in pain then opened one in struggling attempts to stay alert to the events. "How about you take a seat sir and let us fix you up. You're just in time for breakfast." Heru took a deep breath rolling up his sleeves remarking, "Alright might as well get started." ''Finally... But i'm sure food wouldn't help such headache, perhaps it will fade...'' Anatolios thought to himself as he would straighten his posture and attempt to display a casual mood. Anatolios would begin to walk to the kitchen in hopes of not only relief but in hopes that no one discovered his pain that he was poorly disguised behind a fake face.

| EDITED TO SUPPORT THOSE WITH SMALLER COMPUTERS |

Last edited:
Gil Vincente, purple
Heru addressed Gil to assist him with the man. "Definitely." He answered then he mentally answered all of Heru's telepathic questions. About the girl, I don't know what she was trying to do. I mean she is one of us, maybe she can do some healing like I can? Also I will do an internal scan on him to see if there is any more serious damage to his internal organs. This would spark a telepathic conversation which Gil and Heru did several times a month as a form of training, especially in dire situations like this when they can't just talk in the open so no one would hear.

As soon as he could Gil stepped on the man's shadow. Shadows can be used for many things when someone as adept at the art of controlling shadows as Gil. The could be used as portals in a sense. One way that Gil was about to use the man's shadow was to inspect the very object connected to it, internally and externally. From stepping on the shadow, one could send several pulses of darkness through the object connected to it. With this Gil could sense the darkness and tell if anything is wrong. Gil did so and sensed some bruised ribs that were broke at one time. It seemed as if the man's body was supernatural healing itself the way that an angel's body should.

The self healing process of major injuries like ours had began. He is definitely like us. However if we want him to be up to par to handle the info were are going to tell as well as train we will need to speed that up by healing him. Gil continued the telepathic conversation. He then continued to help Heru bandage the man up preparing to begin the healing process. Gil tried to hide the small inkling of worry he felt. As much energy as he had already expelled it wouldn't be long before he was exhausted. He thought the same of Heru as he side eyed him. "You good?" He asked aloud going to get an answer from the man as well as Heru.

"Hadley!" Heru called out, "get the first aid!"

Without question, she jumped to her feet, knocking over a wine glass in the process. Paying no attention to the shattered glass she ran to the china cabinet we here she had happened t o see the first aid kit when she was setting the table. There it laid in the bottom drawer. Turning on her heel she hurried towards the front door, passing Anatolios who was headed towards the kitchen. He had a pained look on his face. What happened here? I must check on him..

As she turned the corner she could see a injured man sitting in a chair with Heru and Gil by his side. It appeared as if Gil was doing some sort of scan on the man. Dropping to her knees she laid the first aid kit down and opened it up. She pulled out some antiseptic, gauze, and an ace bandage. Carefully she began to dress his wounds.

"Please, do not worry sir," she said smiling up at him, "We will take care of you. "

With the man's wound bandaged, Gil began some healing of his own. Hadley watched, mesmerized. This was new information to her that Gil could heal. The lull in her emotions granted her the opportunity to take notice of her pendant that was once again producing quite a strong, familiar energy. He must be just like the others.

"You okay?" Gil asked as he finished healing the man. He looked tired and weak, as if he might toptopple over right there. Quickly, Hadley pulled over one of the decorative chairs from against the wall.

"Gil, you need to sit down and rest! You look pale!" She exclaimed as she put her hand to his forehead, a natural instinct. Naturally, he had no fever. "I'm going to get you some water! You just stay here!" She said pointing to the chair. As she turned to the kitchen she looked back over her shoulder, making sure he would stay put.

With the last statement she remembered Anatolios, and the pained look he had upon his face. She found him still in the kitchen. "Anatolios, is it?" She asked as she approached him. "What is wrong? Do you have a headache?" Just like before with Gil she placed her hand on his forehead, paying no attention to any particular lines she was crossing with a stranger. "No fever... you need to eat!" She said as she approached the sink. Grabbing three glasses she filled them with water. She handed one to Anatolios as she ushered him from the kitchen.

Approaching Gil yet again she handed him a glass of water, and the other to the new man."Feeling better?" She asked in the general direction of the three men. "What am I going to do with you silly men?" She said with a smile, attempting to lighten the mood. "One gets hurt and the rest follow?"

Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
Especially her? Who does she think I am? Analise's rage responded to the callous words and she felt her feathered wings break through the skin of her back. Her hair, while already long, had a tendency to grow with each transformation. It now fell to her waist, tendrils falling softly over her shoulders. Her usual red cloak and white dress had changed to a black and white laced dress with flared sleeves.

In an instant, she glanced at her Spider with a mischievous grin dancing on her lips. Analise began focusing on her talents of emotion manipulation, knowing that her recent promotion will prove to be useful where her strength is concerned. "Yes, especially me." Analise purred as she released a specific sexual tension into the air, the faint scents of cinnamon and clove emanating from her in an alluringly stimulating aura. She stared into each of the guards' faces in turn, targeting them for her manipulation. In just a few, quick moments, the guards' eyes began to glaze over, two of them approaching her like stumbling, hungry men.

Reaching behind her, she grabbed an arrow and knocked it against the bow, pulling as she aimed and watched as the point hit a guard between the eyes. Moving quickly, she dodged a flash of silver she caught in the corner of her eye and danced behind the two men approaching her. She reached her hand out and stroked the cheek of one, a sultry tone in her voice as she spoke, "Your comrade there thinks you don't have a chance. How can you possibly let him think that of you?" Smiling to herself, she nocked another arrow and shot yet another guard as the hypnotized soldier turned his blade on his fellow. She caught the eye of Courtney in the chaos that started to develop and took aim, attempting to shoot her down as well. Analise watched in disappointment as her arrow missed the intended target, but didn't stay long enough to catch the revenge.

Grasping the hand of her Spider tightly, she ran down the streets of Infernum, dodging knives and arrows as they came flying at them. Turning on the spot, her green opal pendent burned hot against her chest and her wings wrapped around her as a strong wind consumed them. Her hair had swirled high into the air as they spun, the ground beneath them dissolving into red and brown shades of desolation. Analise closed her eyes until she felt her feet connect with solid ground again. Opening her eyelids slowly, she looked at her feet and found herself standing on a patch of grass, once again back in the human realm.

I thought Pencuri were supposed to be smart, yet none of you can figure anything out on your own. The words of Comitissa Duplicitas rang in her ears as she paused to catch her breath, idly wondering if this statement had double meaning.

Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]
Tommin sat in the chair, waiting for his food like a hungry dog, staring at the dinner table praying that a meal would just appear. Hadley was finished laying the table when the commotion started and had just sat down.

"Hadley! Get first aid!" Tommin heard Heru bellow. What the bloody hell is going on now? He looked to Hadley but she had already set about the task, grabbing the kit and smashing a wine glass in the process. When the glass fell, Tommin had tried to catch it to no avail. He let out a heavy sigh, pushed his chair out and set off walking into the other room where the commotion was occurring.

When he arrived, he almost couldn't believe the sight before him. The man set in the chair, the one who had knocked at the door, was Ichabod, wounded. Tommin's eyes widened with shock.

"Ichabod!? What the bloody hell happened to you!?" he asked with a loud voice, darting into the room. Hadley had set off into the kitchen and Gil seemed to have been treating Ichabod's wounds. "Thank you, Gil," Tommin said humbly, not giving any further indication as to what his relation to Ichabod was. He walked closer and knelt before Ichabod, looking up into his eyes, "What happened?" he asked in a stern tone. However, before Tommin could speak with his fellow officer properly, Hadley went about her business, taking on something of a motherly role, a fact that took Tommin by surprise as he never envisioned her being so caring yet authoritative.

"One gets hurt and the rest follow?" she asked jokingly. Tommin looked straight at her and imagined her standing puffing her cheeks out with her hands on her hips, flicking her index finger side to side in the 'no, no' fashion - it would be a look that would match the words coming from her mouth. The image, along with the American accent, which gave her more of a diva quality, made Tommin burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Hey, you don't see me injured, do you? I'm a man, aren't I?" he retorted with a coy grin after recovering from his outburst of giggles.

Anatolios , red
.: I would reach the kitchen and head towards the table to sit down, Resting my arms upon the smooth wooden table in front of me, resting my head upon both hands in hopes that this headache would relieve itself. Closing my eyes i would've sat there seeing only darkness, Covering my ears with my hands in attempts to silent the raging commotion. Silent darkness, It would seem like i was emerged in warmth such like a blanket, My body would lay still and relaxed, It was something about me being in utter silence and darkness that made me feel tranquil. :.
-press play-
I would imagine myself resting near the warmth of a bonfire, looking at the flow of the flame was peaceful... Seeing the darkness around him made the situation even more tranquil, For other people it would've brought a sense of anguish or melancholy however, I would've imagined the darkness whom surround the bright glowing essence of the flame to have the same prowess of a coat or jacket. The coat symbolizes comfort and warmth, Some might say protection even... The darkness that surrounded the flame is merely a coat and you are the flame, The darkness would lay gently and merge with the shining light of the flame similar to what a coat would do. The darkness is not there to worry you nor is it there to delude you, It is merely there to protect you from what lurks beyond it and the flame symbolizes the strength you carry. I would sit there at the table in pure tranquility till a voice was heard...

"Anatolios, is it?" I would wake up from my deep thoughts and open my eyes to turn my head to the left where i would see a girl standing next to me, relieving my hands from my ears to rest them upon the smooth wooden table. "What is wrong? Do you have a headache?" The girl would ask me in a caring tone, I would be moderately surprised of the situation, I thought i wasn't liked around the manor, To shocked to say anything i would merely sit there in question for why would this girl care to treat me or remotely care seeing how i treat everyone in the manor. She would put her hand on my forehead and walk towards the sink to get a few glasses of water. She handed me a glass of water and she simply walked away. I looked down at the water and moved my glass in a circular fashion, ''She means well but i'm sure she dislikes me the same way similar to everyone else here.'' I would've thought to myself as i would follow up with a bored and worried sigh right before i began to drink the glass of water. ''What's next around here?'' I would mumble in question as i sat up from my chair and leave the kitchen to my room, Leaving the glass of water on the kitchen table.​

Heru Chidubem- Angel of Mercury, Blue
Heru got up from the officer, following Hadley. He looked back at Gil telling him to hang tight. Heru had tapped into seeming like a extra pocket of energy as he was running on E. "One gets hurt and the rest follow?" Hadley said jokingly. Heru wanted to respond but decided to let it slide. He walked past Tommin nodding his head in question, "You know this guy?" Heru asked, slightly grabbing his arm. "If anything it would be a benefit to see a familiar face considering his condition." Heru pushed him forward with his mind and looked back. "Go be with your partner Tommin, he needs you." Heru observed, smiling slowly walking in to the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen he saw Hadley getting water and Anatolios sitting there appearing to be hurt. He strolled over to Hadley helping her get things together. He looks over at Anatolios leaving, feeling his aura fluctuating. He stops in place watching him depart asking Hadley, "Is it something I said?" Heru put the cup down and started after Anatolios. Heru was always a one to go trying to figure out something that had nothing to do with him. That was always his strongest traits, he was taught that from his Great Grandmother. Walking behind him he faintly heard him say, ''What's next around here?'' Heru's eyes kind of whimpered as he tried to come up with an answer. "I'll tell you whats next." Heru commented, stopping behind him. Heru then slid his hands in his pockets and leaned on the wall. "So, this is how it is?" Heru asked, lifting up his head. "If you think we have an issue with you then your wrong. You don't have to listen but I do want you to hear me out. We don't want you to feel like your left out Anatolios. We may have gotten off to a bad start but I think we can move past that with time. Depending on your heart, your the one who is going to have to want to reach out to us. We can't do that for you. When you do we will welcome you with open arms." Heru calmly remarked, coming off the wall, turning back toward the kitchen. Looking back over his shoulder, he grinned sliding his hands into his pockets.

*Press Play* Walking away he asserted, "I know you have it in you to open up, we don't know eachother but I can tell you have great potential." Heru turned the corner, taking his hands out of his pockets ,and flicking his hand making the glass go into the sink.

Heru was beginning to reach his limit. He knew he had to sit down for a bit but wanted to make sure everything was fine. He walked back in to the room, speaking to everyone. "Everyone ok? Need anything else?" He asked, looking over to the chair to the table cocking his head to the left. The chair perfectly slid under Heru, causing him to sit down exhaling. "Whew, I've had a long run today. I got to teach myself to quit over doing it until I have trained a bit better." He commented chuckling. With in a second Heru dozed off. The chair moved on its own toward the staircase. Heru was trained to leave a enough energy to help himself using his mind when he cant physically. A light breeze went throughout the room, in attempt to get Gil's attention. The breeze was a way for Heru to communicate unconsciously as if he were a spirit. Hopefully Gill knew what to do next, as this happened a few times before. Heru began to lightly snore, He had really done it this time. It was evident that he had been through a lot. His aura turned from normal to light but very alert. This was also a technique taught to him for if something were to go down whilst he was sleep or in any fashion impaired, he would be able to defend himself.

@Zeus @Babyjoker36610 @Hope @VengefulPeanut @Amanda Sea @Brother Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back