Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lzv4xlm.jpg

She felt it.
There are other beings around... they give her a similiar feeling that she had at the Santa Maria del Mar...
Holy beings. Enemies.
The Air carried the metalic smell of blood.
A breeze carried over the world, a warm one.
The single breeze that felt as if it brought peace.
The Calm before the Storm. The Dawn before the battle is won.
Then she felt it, a force getting closer and closer.
But this force did not feel pure.

"Well, if it isn't Amelia. What brings you out here to this world?"
Amelia turned her head to look at him.
"It is you that brings me here."
She smiled warmly, a smile that not many would even dream of seeing on her.
She would just met him here for this first time, yet she felt that she could trust him.
"How odd", she thought about this feeling of hers.
"It appears you had visitors and here I wanted to get to know you better! Yet I feel as if we have long known one another..."
She felt a bit suprised hearing herself speak this. She could not explain this.

Her head began to hurt and she tightly grabbed it.
Image after Image began to flash through her.
A War between Angels
Angel cast out of heaven, like Comets flying onto the Earth.
From Gernation to Generation passed on to her.
The blood of an exiled Angel, too Pridefull to remain.

Amelia felt her head and her body relax.
She looked back at Thrax, pretending nothing did occur just now.
"Shall we welcome your guests?"
She felt her connection to the Ironheart.
"I wonder if angel have souls..."
She wondered what kind of creation of black metal she could call with an angel's soul...

Gil Vincente, blue
anime_boy_3_zpse7ba1a11.jpg

Gil was completely oblivious to the many looks that Heru was giving him. His mind distracted him by traveling to the past. The days of which his Abuelo dreamed of him being apart of the Special Ops unit in Caelum. His Abuelo also explained to him that the unit visited Hominibus, however these situations weren't good in any shape our form. Gil thought of asking for orders but didn't as that wasn't in his personality anymore.

Gil's thoughts were interrupted with Heru's question. He replied in thought. I really don't know. But I will be sure to find out. He flicked his finger which made the shadows of his trench coat cause it to come flying down the stairs and into his hand. He thanked the shadows and stormed out the door after Heru. He stopped at the door. He thought for a second and called for Hadley. He then walked out of the door slamming it with his shadows.

Once outside he glared over to his Abuelo. "Before we continue, someone is going to tell us what is going on. I know it has to be something rather important since you brought both of our grandfathers here. So someone speak up." He demanded. Gil was oddly calm considering he was looking at his dead Abuelo. He was actually extremely pissed off but did a swell job of hiding it.

*quickpost*

Dave gave her a surprised look "I guess that would be the first place to start right? No doubt trouble will be awaiting us there."
Davido then placed his hand on her shoulder ever so slightly and spoke in a soothing tone;
"We'll be fine. The others will be fine. If worst comes to worst, we can start our own little demon government. Right here in the real world, I mean, I AM James Berlin after all, My army is purely a demon one, and they only take orders from ME. You've got all the government you need. And as for your worries about me overpowering you with my 'questionable abilities'...I wouldn't worry, you're my boss, and it's never wise to kill your boss."
He leaned back against his cane, taking his hand of and thinking for a moment. His phone buzzed a text, he went down to sneak a peek at it, and shot right back up toward lust; "Wait a second...This centurione that we are going after...He didn't happen to kill a bunch of people wielding guns on a boat recently? Did he?"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hadley awoke abruptly to the sound of shattered glass. To her suprise, it froze mid air, and shattered again. She could hear Gil rushing to Heru's door, banging on it as an attempt to wake him up. Apparently it worked as the two rushed down the stairs.

Sitting up the television turned on simultaneously. Her attention turned to Anatolios as he cried out in pain and eventually fell to the floor. Leaping to her feet she stopped mid step as something caught her attention on the television. It appeared that the news was still reporting on the mysterious ship disaster. As the camera panned the ship it showed a familiar carving on the side of it.

The sound of Tommin's voice calling out for help brought her back to the situation at hand. Before she could process what she had seen she rushed to his side. "Tommin.. what happened? What's going on?" She asked as she checked his pulse. It appeared as if he had passed out.

There was a knock on the door and it had seemed to send Gil and Heru over the edge. "Oh what now...?" Her exited the house first, followed by Gil. Before fully leaving he called out to her.

Although she felt guilty for leaving Anatolios, she knew she had to go. It was apparent by the urgency in Gil's voice. As she diligently trailed behind the two men she heard Gil mention something about thier grandfathers. No way... so these men are thier grandfathers? What could they be doing here?

Suddenly, an image came to her. Not a passing thought, but more of a vision. It was the image of the carving on the side of the ship. Looking down at her pendant which was firing off energy like fireworks, surely due to being next to the grandfathers, it occurred to her where she had seen that image. Though the image was small on the ship she recognized it as the same image within her pendant.

As if reacting to this realization, her pendant began emanating a radiant heat. Just like in her dream she felt as if she were fading away. "Wh - what's happening. ...?" Her body felt as if every cell within it were being ripped away from her physical form till nothing was left but her spirit. In but a flash she had disappeared from her comrades. She could see nothing, hear nothing, and feel nothing but the pain. As quick as she had been removed, she had been placed.

Underneath her she could feel the shifting of sand. Slowly the pain began to fade as she opened her eyes. She was placed on the beach directly next to the ocean. She was just far enough away from other people that her strange entrance had not been detected. There was a sharp ringing coming from her pendant that almost sounded painful in its own way. Not too far off she could see a girl standing alone. Before she could process what was happening a tornado of sand appeared directly from where the girl stood and began growing out of control. Larger and larger it grew till it began heading towards the ship she recognized from the news report.

Unfortunately, she was caught directly in its deadly path. Leaping to her feet she began running as fast she could away from the monstrous beast of a tornado. This was not easy in the sand, and within a few steps she had tripped, falling to her knees. There was nowhere to go. The disaster raged forward with intense fury at an unstoppable rate. Instinctualy, Hadley screamed and covered her head with her arms, compacting herself as much as she could.

A sharp, familiar ringing came once again from the pendant as it created a dome of light about 4 feet in diameter completely around her body. This light was an energy emanated from her pendant and not something an average human would notice. The tornado raged right over her, but seemed to blast right around the area of her protective dome. Squeezing her eyes tight together she waited for it to be over.

@Babyjoker36610 @Prince V @Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Shigekazu X

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

"Tommin.. what happened? What's going on?" Hadley asked as she dashed to his side. His eyes met hers but instead of conveying a knowing look they were the eyes of someone who was completely clueless.

"I don't know. I just found him like this," he finally answered, before looking back down at Anatolios.

There was a knock and a call for Hadley, a call she diligently followed. Tommin looked confusedly at the door and his brow furrowed with frustration. Do none of them even care about this? he asked himself, perplexed. "Bollocks to it!" he cursed decisively. Lifting Anatolios from the floor, he carried him into the parlour and laid him down on his side on the sofa. After placing a bowl near him to prevent any more convulsions further staining the carpet he stormed outside. When he arrived, he was about to make a scene, give them all a lecture, however, his plans were swiftly interrupted as he saw Hadley's body become translucent - he could see through her. What the hell? As quickly as he had noticed the spectacle, she faded away into nothing, disappearing without a trace. "Hadley!" he shouted running over to where she had been. "Fuck!" He tore open his leather jacket and rammed his hand down the collar of his shirt, clasping his pendant and dragging it on to open display. He began to focus, achieving an impressive state of concentration. "I vow to thee my country, all earthly things above, entire and whole and perfect the service of my love..." As he began mumble through his incantation his entire form began to glow with an otherworldly orange glow. His feet lifted slightly from the floor as he held his hands to his chest, clenching his pendant. Hovering, ethereal white wings materialized on his back. They weren't there physically there, however. To anyone else it would have seemed like a simple illusion, yet the power his whole body radiated proved otherwise. There was a thunderous clap and a pulse of energy shot out in a spherical radius around Tommin, his arms craning down diagonally to his side, his eyes glowing a furious bronze. In front of him, a symbol was glowing with the same ghostly qualities of the wings on his back: two crossed swords behind a lion which rested atop a crown. Clenching his eyes shut once more, Tommin felt the particles which made up his body begin to scatter on the wind as his body broke down cell by cell. Within the space of a few seconds, he faded away.

The feeling wasn't painful, just uncomfortable. Tommin floated in an eternal void of darkness for about a minute before he felt the sweltering heat of the sun striking his skin. As his vision restored and he rematerialized he realised he was in Spain no longer.

*Press play*

Before him he lay witness to a grand scene of devastation. Rampaging storms of sand tore up the landscape, striking anything nearby that had a pulse. By the coast there was a wrecked ship, the one from the news. It seemed like the ship was a converging point for the spirals of sand and beyond them Tommin could sense the presence of beings who weren't human. His heart ran like an over-clocked processor as he began to swelter in the heat, nerves and confusion kicking in. Then, about 100 metres to his right, Tommin noticed Hadley engulfed in a ball of light which battled against the sand, keeping her safe. "No..." he grunted, tiredly. His body felt drained, incredibly weakened. He hadn't used his powers that extensively for a long time, the last time of which he ended up in a 3 month long coma. The fact he was still conscious was a miracle. Using the last of his power, he exhaled deeply and a pulsating wave of amber light emanated from his body like a wall towards Hadley. As the energy washed over her and the shield of light, it was like it sent her pendant into overdrive. The symbol on it glowed even more, this time with the same amber radiance that had just left Tommin's body, before the shield of light exploded, dissipating the storm of sand that attempted to swallow her whole. With a sigh of relief, Tommin grunted in agony, dropping to his knees. In through your nose, out through your mouth, he thought to himself as he attempted to regain his composure and footing.

*Press stop*

*Press play*

Climbing back to his feet, he wandered over to the seemingly terrified Hadley, his feet trudging through the sand. As he reached her, he looked down at her concernedly. "A-are you... okay?" he managed to speak, however the action felt like a strain. Despite his fatigued state, he was slowly recovering. Even still, he tried to disguise the fact that he was struggling, not wanting to worry her. He extended a hand out to help her up and gave a weary yet warm smile. This whole predicament was incredibly strange. At one point he even wondered if it was a dream. The energy he felt radiating from Hadley's chest, however, made him certain this was real - a dream couldn't simulate the pull of her pendant so well.

*Press stop*

@Babyjoker36610 @Prince V @Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Shigekazu X

Anatolios The Sun Archangel , red
-press play on the video that has a candle- ~ ''Where am i?'' It was dark and silent... it scared me... what is this place? ~ The emptiness around him didn't last long...A faint sound was heard... it was the sound of wind rubbing up against his ear. The feeling of grass bewitched his skin as he felt warmth, a kind of warm feeling when you arrive home from a long snowy day... His vision was slowly returned to normal, the first thing he saw was the blue sky and white puffy clouds overlapping a beautiful sun. He noticed as he turned to the side that he was laying on the ground, surrounded by green grass lands, far as the eyes can see. Turning back to the sky to look once more at the sun as it warms his face he raises his self up to a sitting position, breathing in the tranquility of the pure air he felt at peace but however, a voice was heard behind him that nearly caught him off guard... ''Your finally awake''... Anatolios would turn around swiftly to notice a familiar face... ''Surprised?..'' The person of whom was standing in front of him did in fact surprise him... it was none other than his self standing there however, his looks were slightly different then the original, his eyes were yellow and his hair was pure white similar to the purist snow. Anatolios lifting his self up to stand he would ask a rather predictable question, ''What am i doing here, and who are you?'' The wind blew gently across both of them, there suit jackets flowed with the winds along with there red ties, there hair gently moved towards the direction of the wind, moving across both of there serious expressions. ''I am you of course... and you are here for knowledge'' The clone replied in a tone that would seem to be obvious, ''Knowledge?'' Anatolios mumbled in question, ''What do you mean? and what is this place?'' he yelled once again in question...

There was a small silence between them as they locked eyes the clone smirked and said, ''This is your home and your here to learn who you are!'' The surroundings changed little by little as huts and women and men and children where formed from nothing by illusions, these things formed around both of them and Anatolios was amazed, his head and eyes were turning left and right. The illusion kept on going as the huts formed houses and the houses formed cities. Anatolios kept looking around at the development till suddenly a flicker of light shined at him nearly blinding him, the light faded after a minute and Anatolios glanced over to see what it was.
-press stop-
-press play-

There he stood, a man standing there dressed neck to toe with the finest and brightest gold greek armor, his cape was long as him and was white, white as snow, similar to his hair... his hair was long enough to touch his shoulders... his eyes was as bright as the sun it self and as golden as his armor. ''W-Who are you?'' Anatolios asked in a lower tone than usual... ''I am you... I am Anatolios, The Sun ArchAngel!'' the clone would yell loudly in a deep and proud voice, loud enough to awake the largest dragons on any mountain top. The clone would walk toward Anatolios, his knees buckled under him as he walked more to him, falling to his knees as the clone finally got to him. ''You are a angel and the reason why you are so weak now is because you have been missing a part of your self... If we merge we will be one... We will be a whole... We will reunite once again!'' the clone would yell proudly as his fist raised above his head, overlapping the sun. Anatolios would tilt his head downwards in a tone of acceptance.

The clone would grab a hold of his head as a bright shining light emerged from between his fingers, a bright light exploded between them and extended and surrounded the fields. The light cleared and the smoke surrounded the fields, forming a circle around one man... He raised his chest...He raised his head...His eyes flickered black and yellow... his hair quickly turned white as his eyes finally shot out a furry of light as he mumbled....... ''I'm Back''

Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
Analise smiled at the Spider's ambition. "We definitely could form our own government, though the thought of organized lies isn't too appealing. From what I hear, it's the Snake who destroyed the ship. Pride needs to get her centurione under control."

She rolled her eyes, trying to understand how a demon who is meant to be the epitome of Pride would allow an unauthorized and very public attack to become so noticeable. Pushing those thoughts aside, she and her Spider were finally arriving to this supposed chaos. Observing from afar at first, she could see that Keelie had arrived shortly before. Oddly enough, her centurione was nowhere to be seen. The ship had been consumed with a plume of dark smoke and cackling flames, a large sigil carved into the side and the bodies of those less fortunate littered the pier.

"James, run ahead and see what you can find out. I sense several holy spirits here, so do your best to blend in." With a curt nod to her Spider, Analise walked along the beach, watching as the Attachment Pencuri's illusions raged on the beach. Careless. At this point, she was grateful her form was closer to human in appearance. Analise was one to observe first and take action carefully after. Watching the sand illusion dominate the better part of the beach, she saw a blonde figure running from its sharp tendrils, a strange aura emanating from her. This must be the human in question...

Walking calmly, she approached the figure out of curiosity. Before she could reach her, however, another being materialized and ran to her. An archangel... What are they doing here? Analise's bravery caught the better of her and she continued toward the figures alone, figuring her demon form would attract unnecessary attention. She stood no less than two feet away from them and cleared her throat softly, pulling her long white hair over her shoulder as a charming smile danced on her lips.

"Well, aren't you two a pretty sight. There's nothing like an unauthorized demon mission to bring us all together once again, wouldn't you agree?" She had every intention of finding out how they arrived and even more determined to find out where they came from.

@El Presidente @Hope @Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Amelia Ironheart @Tenchi

"Well, aren't you two a pretty sight. There's nothing like an unauthorized demon mission to bring us all together once again, wouldn't you agree?" Tommin heard a voice say from behind. It was a girl's voice and sounded soft and gentle. Turning round, Tommin observed the girl stood there tossing a charming smile at him. An unauthorized demon mission? What is she talking about? he contemplated to himself. He sized her up, looking her up and down, behind that beautiful smile and alluring posture he could tell there was a hidden darkness. As the suspicion danced across his mind his pendant turned to a temperature as cold as ice which was odd as he'd only ever felt it heat up. Who was this girl?

"Bring us together once again? You speak as if you know us..." Tommin prosed suggestively, baiting further information from her. He assumed a relaxed position and faced her, however that was just a facade. It was the little details that not many would notice that put him in an advantageous position: he was placed between the girl and Hadley so he could better protect his companion, his shooting arm was rested near his holster to reduce the time it would take to assume a readied stance, his eyes directly locked with hers to try and sniff out any hints of deception or ill intent. It was, for all intents and purposes, a standoff in disguise.

@El Presidente @Hope @Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Amelia Ironheart @Tenchi

Keelie- Pencuri of Attachment, violet
Keelie watched in awe as the human materialized on the beach in front of her. The illusion of sand and wind moved towards the girl, a smirk of delight formed on her mouth as the girl was surrounded by her power. To her surprise though the tornado passed, leaving the fragile mortal unscathed, a bright aura of protective energy pulsed around her. What? She is a human, right?

Cautiously, Keelie began her approach, when another form appeared nearby and rushed to the girl's aid. Keelie could sense the power pouring out of the newcomer; though it was fading, the power was definitely angelic. Her head began to pound again, and the ground shifted beneath her feet. Oh, please, not again, not again!

The power she had exercised into forming the tornado had weakened her, and she found herself unable to fight the headache. The ground came rushing up in her vision as she fell. Her knees skidded into the sand, and she helplessly thrust her arms out to catch herself. Sand surged into her nostrils, as her vision went black. Her mouth dried as sand clung to her lips and tongue.

Light flickered behind her eyes as more memories clawed their way to the surface. Keelie's body started convulsing on the sand, her eyes rolled back into her head. Her own dark powers competing for dominance of her mind with something pure and unshakable.

This wasn't the same as a few minutes before though. They flashed through her mind as scenes.

The doctor stood over her. His hands pressed against her temples. Keelie felt her skin burning beneath his touch.
Light flashed and she was alone, sitting on a bed. The room was so white that her eyes squinted against the glare surrounding her. Restraints held her arms across her chest. Try as she might, she couldn't get free.
Another flash of light.
The Angel stood over her, shaking his head. His lips were moving, but Keelie couldn't hear the words over the pulsing in her ears.
Another flash.
Keelie was herself again, sprawled across a pile of medical waste, nude and confused.

The pain in her head subsided, and Keelie spat the sand out of her mouth. Trying not to heave again. Straightening herself to standing, her green eyes cast about the beach. Analise, stood over the angel and human. Keelie raised her eyebrow and walked over to them; taking her time to keep her body from giving out on her again.

A chill ran through her as she neared, and she wasn't sure she wanted to get too close. Her eyebrows shot up as she took in the scene. "Hello, darlings..." her eyes flicked to the Pencuri of Lust, and she flashed a contemptuous smile. "...and Analise. I love how a tragedy brings everybody together, don't you?"

The merciless storm of sand relentlessly thrashed all around her protective shield. She could feel it pound aagainst her dome. The power projecting it around her ppulled directly from her own energy source, which due to no training at all was weak. However, considering the circumstances, she should have been much weaker than she was. Her pendant provided an added strength which was fading fast.

Just when she felt as if the storm would consume her completely, she felt much of the strain taken off of her. The pendant pulsed deep as if calling out to a familiar energy. In no time at all the storm had deceased. Hadley uncovered her head and peered up to see Tommin coming towards her. He was shaking though he tried to hide it. He looked different from before. She could sense a change in him. "A -re you.... okay? " He asked, offering his hand.

"Tommin. . How did you-" she began to ask, but changed her mind, realizing it wasn't important. "Thank you!" She said breathlessly, sincerely. Just before her hand met his she heard a woman's voice from behind her.

"Well, aren't you two a pretty sight. There's nothing like an unauthorized demon mission to bring us all together once again, wouldn't you agree?"

Hadley swiftly turned her head to see a woman with long white hair that she oh so meekly draped over her shoulder. Her words were decptive, and slid off her tongue like butter. Tommin protectively stepped in front of her, as he questioned her statement. Unauthorized demon attack? That makes so much sense... she thought Glancing to tthe wreckage.

As if on que, another woman appeared and stood next to the first. She addressed the first woman in a friendly manner. Analise... is that her name? This new woman seemed younger, more innocent than the first. Shakily standing to her feet, Hadley looked the women in the eyes. Her gaze stopped to the newest woman. "That storm.. it appeared right in front of you. You created it?" She presumed. "Haven't these people suffered enough?" She stated bravely.

"Bring us together once again? You speak as if you know us..." Analise raised her eyebrow curiously, realizing that the angel didn't know who she was. "I know of your kind, sir." Her eyes lowered to his hand, sensing his defensive tension.

At this moment, Analise had no intention of violence. If anything, her curiosity was over-powering her demon's nature to attack. Yes, she was speaking to an archangel - though which one, it didn't matter - however, she had no ill-intentions. She was done contributing to the war without a clear picture of what her fellow demons had planned. "How did you come to be here?"

At that moment, something caught Analise's eye. Looking up, she spoke with a voice dripping with spite, "Keelie. Where's your pet?" She smiled, remembering that she needed remain civil. She wondered if something similar had happened to her - the fact that Analise's superiors attempted to arrest her for continuing with a mission was heavily weighing on her psyche.

Before she got her answer, the blonde human stirred and her voice sounded steady. As she spoke, Analise's opinion of the illusion being reckless was becoming more certain. "Haven't these people suffered enough?" Her eyes shot sideways to see Keelie's reaction, unable to keep her mouth shut. "I'd be careful with that answer if I were you, Keelie."

@VengefulPeanut @Hope @Pretty Turtle

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Keelie- Pencuri of Attachment, violet
"Keelie. Where's your pet?" Her face fell at Analise's words. Suddenly, the sand between her feet became extremely interesting. Analise was brilliant at pushing Keelie's buttons, but her Centurione's death was not her fault. Analise couldn't possibly know what had happened, and Keelie had witnessed the scuffle outside of Unio.

"His death was the unfortunate result of some bitch who decided to send us on a wild goose chase. I saw what happened to you at Unio, as well." Keelie's anger flashed in her eyes momentarily before dying out. This whole mess had changed who she was. Whether for better or worse she couldn't say yet, and it was opening a whole can of worms that probably should be left closed.

"That storm.. it appeared right in front of you. You created it?" She presumed. "Haven't these people suffered enough?"

The human's words might have gone unnoticed as Keelie began to lose herself in her own thoughts, but Analise spoke up once again. "I'd be careful with that answer if I were you, Keelie." Keelie felt herself become present in the situation once again. Huh? I missed something.. probably about the tornado that just engulfed her. Keelie shrugged, and flicked her hand, the vortex gradually dying as though it was a natural occurrence.

Her eyes shifted from the weakened angel to the human. The human didn't pique her interest anymore, but perhaps the Angel could answer her questions. Squatting near him, she stared into his eyes. If his power hadn't already been drained she wouldn't have dared to do that much, but she had felt it draining and was brazen with the knowledge. She reached out, poking his arm curious to see if she could trigger another burst of memories herself.

Nothing happened. Keelie felt the shock of disappointment that she couldn't pull the rest of who she was out on command, but maybe the man didn't have enough power to trigger the struggle she had been feeling in her mind. She looked over her shoulder at Analise, "You think I could keep him?"

@Hope @Muna @VengefulPeanut

As Tommin watched the two strange girls exchange words he eyed them carefully. Talk of Demon plots only added to his confusion. 3 days ago, he wouldn't have believe Angels and Demons could exist, never mind finding out that he was one. Of course, he'd always known he was special. Normal people couldn't perform the miracles that he could. Yet, he'd always considered himself human - he still sort of did - so when the stark reality of the situation became more and more apparent and rammed further and further down his throat the only thing he could do was adapt to it. He was under no illusion that this situation was anything but life threatening. He needed to act carefully. He needed to act more powerful and knowledgeable than he truthfully was.

His thought process was cut short, however, as the more ragged looking girl, the one who had conjured the storms, approached him. Showing know visible sign of fear or nerves he stood solid, watching her closely. She looked curious, almost scared of him. But why? Poking his arm, she reeled back as if expecting something terrible to happen, as if he was some kind of wild beast to provoked. However, when there was no reaction she seemed disappointed.

"You think I could keep him?" she asked, looking back to her ally. Tommin scowled.

"Touch me again, Demon, and the only thing you'll be keeping is the bullet I'll lodge in your skull," he snarled at her. He looked to the other girl, she seemed less aloof so he hoped to get some sense out of the situation so that he could further assess it. "How I got here is of no consequence. The real question is, what are you doing here? What's your interest in this attack?" he asked, his eyes reducing to slits. He had a feeling the this incident was related to the monastery somehow. Therefore, if he could get an answer here his investigation would reach a swift end and he could report to his superiors. Of course, he had the problem of facing down two Demons with most of his powers depleted to worry about first.

@Muna @Hope @Pretty Turtle

Analise rolled her eyes as Keelie poked the angel, already wanting to replace her pet. She had to admit, Keelie's behavior had been quite mercurial - she never knew what to expect coming from her.

"Touch me again, Demon, and the only thing you'll be keeping is the bullet I'll lodge in your skull," Analise couldn't help but laugh. Truly laugh. It had been a while since she heard it, but let it happen nonetheless. "Don't mind her. She lacks typical courtesies."

"How I got here is of no consequence. The real question is, what are you doing here? What's your interest in this attack?" With a glance at Keelie that said to keep quiet, Analise shifted her weight and ran a hand through her hair to stall for time. "I wouldn't call it interest, per se. It's more like a... distraction." She didn't dare say more without knowing the true intentions of the man standing in front of her.

Her vision focused on the human girl laying in the sand. "I trust you don't need help with your companion. You'll want to keep her safe... I have a feeling she'll be tracked soon enough." A smirk danced on Analise's lips as she left her comment ring in the air without any further interpretation. "How is it that the two of you have managed to show up at not one, but two defiant assaults? What business do you have here?"

"I trust you don't need help with your companion. You'll want to keep her safe... I have a feeling she'll be tracked soon enough."

*Press play*

A smirk danced on Analise's lips as she left her comment ringing in the air without any further interpretation. "How is it that the two of you have managed to show up at not one, but two defiant assaults? What business do you have here?"

Tommin's eyes reduced to wary slits. As with most standoffs, there were no guarantees - neither side was able to trust the other. But how could they? They were angel and demon. Oil and water. These two couldn't be allies, but neither wanted to be enemies and as of such they were left in an uncomfortable limbo of paranoia. Tommin's strained complexion released all of a sudden, however, and with a single chuckle he tossed Analise a confident smile, brushing a lock of hair from his forehead.

"Me? I'm an Angel. But not only am I an angel, I'm a soldier," Tommin looked straight into her eyes, his own filled with confidence, "It's my job to be here. It's my job to protect the innocent and destroy any who seek to harm them." His tone changed to a more humble one, all of a sudden, "But I'm here for the girl. She's my friend." He looked back at Hadley and gave her a warm, encouraging smile before quickly turning to face Analise once more. "Now, demon, I've answered your questions. It's only polite that you must now answer mine. What is this a distraction from, what are hoping to achieve here? The second question is who will be tracking my companion and for what purpose?"

He kept looking at her as he awaited the response. He tried his best to not leave any details missed out. After all, being so honest with a girl that is a known enemy of his species was a gamble with high stakes to begin with. All he could do was hope it paid off.

Analise tilted her head slightly as she paid close attention to the man's words. Her perception was that he was being truthful, though he seemed to be thinking in only black and white. That was the problem with most everybody she had met since she first arrived in Infernum - Nothing had a shade.

"Now, demon, I've answered your questions. It's only polite that you must now answer mine. What is this a distraction from, what are hoping to achieve here? The second question is who will be tracking my companion and for what purpose?"

"You are an angel, you are a soldier. You are a friend. What will you be when that's all gone, I wonder?" Analise furrowed her brow for a moment as if she could vaguely remember something unattainable. Instead of continuing down that path, she cleared her throat and continued, "You call me 'demon' as if that's all there is to know. My name is Analise. My hopes for 'achievement' as you call it don't necessarily end here on this beach." A smile spread on her lips as she spoke, and though she wanted to be angry with the man in front of her, she couldn't let her frustrations be known.

"Your companion appears human, though she has a certain... astral quality about her that will have Infernum buzzing soon enough. Normally I wouldn't mention it, but considering the circumstances of how I came to be in the human realm today, I think it's safe to assume that I couldn't care less about repercussions." She shifted her body to lay her hand on the jade hilt of her dagger, still unsure of what this man planned to do.

As the girl monologued, Tommin found himself becoming more and more disarmed. Maybe he was seeing nothing but a demon, or a fictitious image of such. No matter how you looked at it the person stood before him looked like a normal human girl, no different than the one behind him that he so stalwartly protected. He'd only being an aware of his heritage for a day and already he'd fallen into dogmatic belief. This wasn't him. His eyes cast downwards to the sand as she continued on her speech.

"Your companion appears human, though she has a certain... astral quality about her that will have Infernum buzzing soon enough. Normally I wouldn't mention it, but considering the circumstances of how I came to be in the human realm today, I think it's safe to assume that I couldn't care less about repercussions."

Tommin's eyes shot up at that sentence and he finally regained his composure, if not slightly differently this time around.

"You don't seem too fond of your brethren, Analise," he observed in a kinder tone than before, "My name's Tommin." He extended that hand that was on his pistol out towards her, awaiting her response. Either he'd be the first Angel to make positive relations with a demon, or he'd be the first idiot to die trying. Hopefully, the the first option would prove to be the one that would ring true and the breakthrough he needed to piece this whole mystery together.

Keelie, violet
Keelie continued to inspect the angel in front of her until he introduced himself to Analise, "My name's Tommin," he replied, extending his hand. Taken back by this strange act of companionship between the two, Keelie experienced a brief, albeit heated internal argument.

Analise is going rogue? Am I a rogue? I really want to keep him. Will he really shoot me? Maybe, but maybe not. That girl is kind of pretty, I would keep her too. Should I touch him again? Yes, I think I shall.

Keelie smiled, reaching out and touching his shoulder once again, feeling more secure that he wouldn't trigger another migraine. "I'm Keelie. I think, anyway, but that might not be my real name. Not really sure anymore, but you can still call me Keelie." She smiled, looking back and forth between Analise and Tommin. She peered around Tommin at the human girl again. "Is she okay? Does she have a name or can I name her?"

@Hope @Muna @VengefulPeanut

In a brilliant flash of white light a lone man appears on the beach he had snow white hair and deep blue eyes. Around his neck hung a blue gemstone and on his wrist was a large blue watch with the moon etched underneath the minute hands.

Looking around slowly he dusts off his clothes and sighs looking at the sand he kicks it before looking at the wreck of the large ship in front of him. "So that's my destination then?" Nodding to himself he closes his eyes and lifts his head towards the sky as two wings of snow colored feathers burst from his back.

Jumping into the sky with a few powerful flaps of his wings he quickly flies towards the wreckage. He wasn't sure exactly what had happened here but he intended to find out and help his fefellow angels make whoever was responsible for the crime pay.

Reactions: Muna
Just in time, blue
They watched everyone part ways. Tommin leaving and disappearing, Hadley doing the same. Anatolios had seem he had found himself, Gil and Heru were about to take care of some business. Salina nodded to Don in approval upon everyone's departure. She the alerted Ora and the other Sirens to go on ahead and shake things up. Looking in the house, she called for Imamu. He came rushing down the stairs quickly but surely. He winked at her and proceeded toward the door. Before walking he out he observed, "You ready?" She threw a slight smile at him, confirming his remark. Looking him in the eye she responded, "Ha! I could do this in my sleep."

*Press Play* She turned around and announced to the Angel of Good Fortune to hold down the fort and let them know of anything. Opening the briefcase, he tossed a look over his shoulder; responding to her. "Oh I'll be fine. If anything I getcha if I need ya." He declared with confidence, turning his attention back to the brief case. Pulling out what looked to be a book, he lied it on the table. This book had some meaning if it came in a briefcase. "Go on I've got it from here." He observed, focusing most of his attention on the book. Salina nodded and proceeded out the door.

Don was met with anger from his Grandson demanding answer. He slightly smiled and looked over to Imamu. "Well boys we need you to handle a little something for us. Hmmmm lets say a little test. See what you can do hmm?" He commented, gesturing for Imamau to speak his piece. Chiming in he looked at the both of them, "Yes....a test. One of your fellow Angels are in trouble. So were sending you." He added, putting his hands behind his back. "Oh and I almost forgot I have something for you Heru." He declared, undoing his arms and reaching in to his bag. Don looked at Gil and mention the same thing. Both parties pulled out an object and handed it to there Grandsons. Imamu handed Heru a pocket watch
il_570xN.557742969_1voh.jpg
and Don handed Gil a locket
000_5079.jpg
. Looking over at them, the proceeded to walk in front of them. Once together, they had their index finger meet. Doing so would create a portal of some sort, for quick travel. They pulled their fingers apart, mumbling words. A thin line inbetween the two fingers could be seen. Salina then came through the door and winked at Heru and Gil. She walked over to Don and Imamu and looked back at Her an Gil and observed, "Hang on......" She tapped the string with her finger and in an instant they were gone.

Appearing at what looked to be the wreckage, Romans aura could be strongly felt. Don and Imamu instantly sprang into action. Don telepathically alerted the Angels of there presence. Salina headed to go assist in the soul homegoing, Don and Imamu reverted their attention to Gil and Heru. Looking at them, Don remarked in a casual yet serious tone. "Its showtime boys....Roman is in the ship. Back him up, save his but and head over to Hadley and Tommin. They seem to have encountered a rather seductive individual." Telepathically, Don announced, "Alright everyone let's clean this up. Shall we."

*Press Play* Roman felt that her backup had arrived. She let out a sigh of relief as he knew they would come. The entity dispersed and took off. Roman looked around in surprise, she was caught off guard. He looked around the room carefully. Moving slowly, he felt yet another presence arrive. Crap.... she thought to herself. She let out another broadcast, He took off! I'm in pursuit! Don chimed in, "You don't go and try to be a hero son. Your back up is enroute." Roman nodded and took off after the entity.

Her aura began to rise. Her rage beginning to increase. Roman's aura had an intoxicating affect to it, when it rose it attracted individuals to it. He turned the corner quickly and was met with the sight of not one but two entities. He let out another alert, There's two. He looked atop the container and notice that the entity had changed forms. He looked at the innocent looking girl quizzically. They seemed to be exchanging words as if they were plotting of some sort. Roman had to put a stop to it. He let out another signal to alert all the Angels.

Roman knew he had to stall them. He knew he was greatly out numbered. With all of his courage, he took the hilt of his chuck and drove it into the wall creating a loud bang. This was a tactic taught to an Angel that had gone through the Spec Ops academy. Pulling on the other side he revealed the chain. Roman then made the chain ring, this ring would throw off and make an aura jump around. Speaking from his location he called out to the entities, "Let's play a game. I promise I'll try and go hard on you." Coming form above the back up prepared for arrival.
What going on now? Gil and Heru couldn't show up at a better time. What will the demons do next? Stay tuned...​

Status
Not open for further replies.